G | translate

G | translate

by GTranslate Inc

Translate shop, translate apps w/ Google language translation

COCOCABANA BOUTIQUE

really nice app, but i cant change the flag color , all is in black and white and i want the color flag

July 5, 2021

Feel free to contact our live chat and we will help you with configuration. Thanks!

RVLMotion

The paid version of G-Translate is good to translate the whole store including the checkout page but not the whole liquid code. If you, like me, are trying to combine this app with translated emails and/or Upsell Apps with the translated trigger templates I do NOT recommend this App. Firstly I had some bugs during the installation process using the DEBUT THEME (very well know liquid code) and the G-translate team was amazing in helping to solve most of them:
-Elen helped me to fix an issue related to the dropdown G-Translate button and gave me some nice advice.
-Arshak helped me to fix an issue related to the bugging product images and also fixed another translation that I didn't notice.
The whole staff of G-Translate was very kind and helpful during the installation process and because of their help, I give 3 Stars. On the other hand for the G-Translate application, I do NOT give ANY star because I lost 1 week trying to get the whole sore translation fully working and it still does not work properly. Right now my company is moving to another FREE app that we've tested and know for sure that covers all these translation issues that the PAID version of G-Translate do NOT cover.

VAGPWR

Great customer service by Lilit whom offered to help me with the setup. A quick and easy job for her. Good communication and quick reply.

Automatízalo

Respuesta ágil y buena atención. Bravo por Sergey. No me queda claro el rendimiento en SEO de los subdominios que instalan. De momento no puedo dar más información porque el rendimiento es de sólo un mes. Cuando vea buenos resultados les daré las 5 estrellas.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐎

I would say that I didn't like the fact the widget is not easy to place on the homepage, unfortunately. Also, I didn't like the fact that I couldn't have the english canadian and french canadian languages. For the overall experience, this app is quite easy to use and to install! Thank you and have a great day! :)

pascal noguera

Bonjour, j'ai peu être mal paramétré l'application mais si ce n'est pas le cas, ce serait bien que les drapeaux est de la couleurs. Cordialement.

December 28, 2020

We have colored flags available, we also have an option to make them monochrome. If you are having issues with it, please contact our live chat and we will help you to configure it. Please revisit the review score after that.

Thanks!

El Capitan Brand

I dient have the best experience with the app itself but ELLE from support really helped me for hours to bring it to an acceptable state.
Thank you very much Elle and sorry for taking so much of your time :)

Trendy Trace

I am sorry I had to say that I have problems with the final price of the products when they change the language. This is very annoying and very scary for my customers as they see a price of £7.99 coming up to £799,00. I have to delete the app as it is scary for my customers.

August 17, 2020

You can add notranslate class to the price elements, so they are not translated. If you do not know how exactly to do that, please contact our live chat and we will help you: https://gtranslate.io/#contact

Thanks!

Dakini Temple

After long research and so much mixed information available around. I did a test run with G translate, on a PAID plan, avoid the FREE plan (NOT worth it at all)

PROS:
- Costumer support, super effective and sorted out fast everything i threw at them.
- Easy to setup, if you have some basic internet know-how.
- Editing with in-context edit, actually was surprisingly easy and intuitive.

CONS:
- BIGGEST FLAW in my case, i was trying to translate the page from english to my native language Portuguese, from PORTUGAL, and most translations come in Brazilian... Huge set-back.... and NO, its not the same language!!!

- First time everything looked and worked flawlessly, although second day on editing i started having issues where the translated domain only translated parts of the site.

- Re-Captcha error it kept oin thinking i was a robot so it made impossible for costumers to create an account!!!!!! i was told by the support i coulnt do anything other than trying for the google developers to bypass the captcha... THAT SOUNDS HARD TO SORT OUT (i didn't even try to be honest)

- Noticed that some of my edits were overwrite by the auto translate function after i manually edited it (at least thats how i think it kept changing for)

VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!
Do a backup of your theme before installing in order to avoid the app "left-over" code in it! in case you change your mind.

I do recommend the app if you have website with simple text to edit and not many pages and sub directories and so on...

I only used the app for 2 days, and i don't think it was worth to keep on trying to make this work as I'm not on the "time-wasting plan" and i want to things to work exactly how they are intended to when i want, or don't at all...

Hope this review help others as myself, are on the chase for a working and trusted translating app!
Good luck!

August 6, 2020

Thank you for the detailed review.

Indeed Portuguese can be tough for automatic translation especially if you wish a specific locale, however we have all the tools to make corrections on the automatic translations, we also offer automatic translation post-editing service and also professional translation service if you wish to get the best results.

I'm sure that our support team is able to solve any issues you are having, we just need time for that. Since we offer risk free 15 days free trial you have nothing to lose.

sophiers

I can't use this app,there is not language to choose....I have tried countless times,I am so sad,please help me!

August 4, 2020

Please contact our live chat: https://gtranslate.io/#contact

Please remove this review as it is a support request and not a review.

Previous 1 3