Translate your shop GTranslate

Translate your shop GTranslate

by GTranslate

Translate your store and reach multilingual markets!

El Capitan Brand

I dient have the best experience with the app itself but ELLE from support really helped me for hours to bring it to an acceptable state.
Thank you very much Elle and sorry for taking so much of your time :)

Trendy Trace

I am sorry I had to say that I have problems with the final price of the products when they change the language. This is very annoying and very scary for my customers as they see a price of £7.99 coming up to £799,00. I have to delete the app as it is scary for my customers.

August 17, 2020

You can add notranslate class to the price elements, so they are not translated. If you do not know how exactly to do that, please contact our live chat and we will help you: https://gtranslate.io/#contact

Dakini Temple

After long research and so much mixed information available around. I did a test run with G translate, on a PAID plan, avoid the FREE plan (NOT worth it at all)

PROS:
- Costumer support, super effective and sorted out fast everything i threw at them.
- Easy to setup, if you have some basic internet know-how.
- Editing with in-context edit, actually was surprisingly easy and intuitive.

CONS:
- BIGGEST FLAW in my case, i was trying to translate the page from english to my native language Portuguese, from PORTUGAL, and most translations come in Brazilian... Huge set-back.... and NO, its not the same language!!!

- First time everything looked and worked flawlessly, although second day on editing i started having issues where the translated domain only translated parts of the site.

- Re-Captcha error it kept oin thinking i was a robot so it made impossible for costumers to create an account!!!!!! i was told by the support i coulnt do anything other than trying for the google developers to bypass the captcha... THAT SOUNDS HARD TO SORT OUT (i didn't even try to be honest)

- Noticed that some of my edits were overwrite by the auto translate function after i manually edited it (at least thats how i think it kept changing for)

VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!
Do a backup of your theme before installing in order to avoid the app "left-over" code in it! in case you change your mind.

I do recommend the app if you have website with simple text to edit and not many pages and sub directories and so on...

I only used the app for 2 days, and i don't think it was worth to keep on trying to make this work as I'm not on the "time-wasting plan" and i want to things to work exactly how they are intended to when i want, or don't at all...

Hope this review help others as myself, are on the chase for a working and trusted translating app!
Good luck!

August 6, 2020

Thank you for the detailed review.

Indeed Portuguese can be tough for automatic translation especially if you wish a specific locale, however we have all the tools to make corrections on the automatic translations, we also offer automatic translation post-editing service and also professional translation service if you wish to get the best results.

I'm sure that our support team is able to solve any issues you are having, we just need time for that. Since we offer risk free 15 days free trial you have nothing to lose.

sophiers

I can't use this app,there is not language to choose....I have tried countless times,I am so sad,please help me!

August 4, 2020

Please contact our live chat: https://gtranslate.io/#contact

Please remove this review as it is a support request and not a review.

Boutique La Villa

Translations are not very accurate, it just gives a general idea of what the text actually means. And it doesn't give you the flexibility to make any changes to the translations. But the drop down menu looks very nice.

When I had an inquiry about a placement problem with the dropdown Ripa and Ella were extremely helpful in making the adjustment.

July 30, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We have better neural translations available in our paid version and also you can manually make corrections to the translations. Moreover, you can order automatic translation post editing service by a native speaker or go one step further and have professional translations.

Arabic Spirit

The app is pretty good but the free version is very limited and does not allow any customization (or the possibility to contact the provider) despite incorrect translations

July 16, 2020

Yes, free version does not allow you to modify the translations. If you need it you can go with our paid plan which starts from 7.99 USD per month.

Primarket

Hi guys,

This app i m familiar with for wordpress easy to use and install. The transaltion is good when the text is simple. However after i installed this app my Google Maps disipeared ( it was working). I looked up every this made new app restricted nothing helped. Console was also not giving errors.
I deleted the app also in theme.liquid the include tag and voila the maps is working again.
I m not sure what was causing this but certainly it was Gtranslate.

May 1, 2020

Hi,

The issue is actually located in most google maps apps. To initialize a map they are checking for google variable presence, while they need to check for google.map specifically. When you add our app, google is initialized already, we use google.translate. If you contact our live chat we can help you to solve it.

MoroccanHome

Ella, Suzan, Sergey and Lilit did a fantastic job. Very quick response and amazing effectiveness. You feel yourself very well guided in that "tricky" translation-tool.

GiftHeaven.net

The APP does not translate the check out process which defeats the whole purpose. Very sad because everything else worked fine without complications.

December 18, 2019

For that you need our paid version.

TRIOM Health

Does what it says it does but the quality of the translations are pretty poor. I hope they will optimize it a little better to get the best translations possible. The app is free but if you want to alter the translation errors you have to subscribe to a monthly subscription ofcourse...

Previous 1