MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

MERNAJ

I love the app
Is very easy to used and add products.
But some products are size large and look like small or medium sizes

April 12, 2022

Thank you for the review we appreciate it. All items are sourced from local manufacturers out of LOS ANGELES, CA – this means our items are manufactured for the US Market and are true to size, however if your customer does receive an item they are not happy with, we do offer free return service. The item can be returned for full refund.

Posh 5th Ave. Boutique

I do appreciate this app. Integrating the products into my store is pretty easy and the items are decent quality. Shipping is quick enough. I have 2 major concerns: 1) Sometimes the quantity of inventory is not in sync with what they have in stock. I have had multiple orders be canceled and refunded due to an item my customer ordered being out of stock. If they could streamline the inventory count process, that'd be great. 2) I paid for custom packaging and heard from customers that their order did not arrive with the customization. This is a huge problem because I paid a good amount of money for customization! I sent a complaint to them and they gave me an apology.

January 13, 2022

Thanks for the review we appreciate your time and your feedback.
We are currently working on upgrades to the app, which will increase the speed the stores are updated with the inventory sync.
As the demand for the merchandise is growing, we have also increased over the last year almost 3X the amount of quantity we carry for each sku.
Over 98% of the order are being fulfilled without any delays. However one of our main priorities especially as the demand for the merchandise is growing is to get that to closer to 100% as much as possible!
Once again thanks for your feedback.

Third Heaven Inspired

I signed up for the 14 day free trial. I have been charged for 3 months now although I have not selected a subscription plan. How can I request a refund and ensure this app will no longer charge my account?

January 6, 2022

Once you install the app and activate it, you are automatically enrolled into the monthly plan, the plan just comes with 14 day free trial, you can delete/uninstall the app within the 14 days if you do not want to get charged.
Please reach out to our team, we will go ahead and issue the refund back to your account.

Chaya Chic

I have been using this app for 5 months. Shipping is fast. The selection is decent, could be better. But I was hoping for more trendier and sophisticated clothing; a lot of the selections seem like they're for middle aged stay at home women who don't go out and new items are added every 2 weeks, not weekly as advertised. Hopefully things improve in these areas. The customer service does respond quickly with your questions.

Alana's Boutique

Excellent app to be honest, easy to import products, nice marketing material. My only complaint is my orders started off shipping super fast, one did the same day, but now they are sitting around and it's disappointing that the consistency didn't stay the same.

April 14, 2021

Thanks for the review we appreciate the feedback, sometimes our tracking confirmation emails do end up in junk and spam folders, please send us an email with your order number and we can definitely check for you.

My Wholesale Mart

I previously left a 1-star review for lack of communication from their customer service. After leaving a negative 1-star review, they got on top of the issue and even called me after business hours! The issue was resolved right away from reading my first review. Now update to 3-star, as their customer service needs improvement!

January 30, 2021

Thank you for the review and feedback, we do apologize for any miscommunication, we do have support available via live chat, email and phone and we respond to all inquires within 12-24 hours. We are always looking to improve our customer service. Once again thanks for your business and feedback!

BoogeShop

je suis déçu de se fournisseur, c'est trop compliqué... mon client commande et après plus de nouvelle on sait pas comment faire pour une personne qui débute c'est compliqué, de plus je demande comment cela se passe on m'envoie un liens qui me dis de cree un compte de repasser commande manuellement pour que mon client qui as deja commander payer reçois son article et de plus on me dit qu'il faut commander minimum 100 dollars je vais pas tarder a quitter dommage car jaime vraiment beaucoup leurs produits.
cest une application faite pour commander et vendre en physique chose que je ferais surement a lavenir

April 18, 2020

We appreciate your feedback i hope i have understood you correctly, forgive me if i have not, regarding the minimum purchase requirement, that is for regular wholesale customers only, when you are a drop ship member with us, meaning if the app is active in your store, after you notify us, your account will be updated and the minimum purchase requirement will be removed from your account. So you can order 1 piece at a time if you need to!

Martha's Apparel

I just launched my store. And as I was building my store I had a problem. I reached out to them and they quickly had it fixed. I also ordered a product a customer wanted before I launched and the shipping from the time they processed to delivery was only 4 days. The quality was good for what was price.

My only real complaint was their plus size images. Many were done with models that were a size 2 or something. That is not what plus size women want. I polled some friends on Facebook. I asked the question, I believe plus size clothing should be modeled by plus size women. Am I wrong in that? The responses I got were:

"I'm with you I want to see how it looks on a plus size."
"Absolutely! I'm sick of seeing really cool outfits.... that I like .... and wondering if it would look ok on a real person (you know, the whole rest of the world that's not size 0...)"
"Yes! I hate when they have a size 0 only modeling the clothes cuz i know damn well it aint going to look like that on me."
"Yes it would be helpful"
"Agree!!!!"

I read that you do that to save money with your models. Please be aware though. By doing that, you are cutting down drastically your sales. Because I can't even put those products in my store. My shoppers won't buy them. And heres the thing, the average woman now is considered plus size.

March 27, 2020

Thanks for the review and for your feedback we really appreciate it, after valuable feedback from our members, we are no longer adding products to our inventory for plus apparel modeled by regular size models. All of our new plus inventory being added weekly now are modeled by gorgeous plus size models. Please make sure to check our PLUS category in the APP. Once again thanks for your feedback!

Black Butterfly Co

I'm still in the trial period so I can't speak to customer service or product quality at this point, but I will say that the selection for plus size apparel is limited. Also several of the plus size items that I am interested in, I can't push to my store. I'm switching to a plus size only store and I can't display items on my store that are being worn by a size 0 model. I understand that it's more cost effective to have just one photo shoot per item so the vendor chooses to shoot just the regular size model wearing the item, but a size zero model won't work on a plus size store. This greatly reduces the number of items that I can use. If I continue with this app, I will still have to use another source for products.

The app itself is very user friendly so I'm still going to give it a shot.

December 13, 2019

Thanks for your feedback we do appreciate it, your point is well taken, we are definitely keeping the model images in mind when sourcing plus size items. Moving forward especially in these next few months we will be adding a lot more plus items, with plus models. Please take the time to explore the APP, as we do currently have over 1000 SKUS plus size items with mostly plus models!

CLOBBER

I purchased a turnkey website and did fill the form online regarding what I want in it but there has been no response in the last two days!!!
NOW this is very rare that they commit mistakes on customer support!
Secondly, there is a glitch in my trial period for my app (I suppose) because it is showing 6 days left!!!
Kindly look into it!!!

August 26, 2019

Thanks for your review, we appreciate the opportunity to respond to your feedback.
REGARDING YOUR TURNKEY WEBSITE
We received your form submission for the turnkey website on Saturday after our working hours. Please keep in mind we do not work on Sundays, so all inquiries made on Saturday are replied to on Monday!

REGARDING THE FREE TRIAL
The APP has total 14 day free trial period.
You installed the app on 07/23 & uninstalled the app on 07/28 = That is 6 days