MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

USA based Dropshipper – Over 6000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

From $9/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Sassitudeco

Time spent using app About 1 month

I like the idea of this app but I wish it was more like oberlo. You have to manually place the customers order on their website 1 by 1 which can take a lot of time if you have lots of orders. They really need that auto fulfill feature! and like someone said before they need to add more urban clothes.

Agmc Fashion

Time spent using app About 20 hours

I am editing my review after receiving a response from their support as stated, within 12-24 hours. Based on customers feedback, they have added more products to their stock, after that change I can now say that this app worth the $29.99 and if they continue improving and adding a lot more products and stock I would pay even more for the subscription. Keep the good work!

Style Your Curves

So far so good! Better than another app that is offered by Shopify. Great prices that allow you be competitive. Only thing i would change is how color and size title is loaded. It's loaded as 'Select Size' instead of 'Size'. This causes issues with loading to some sales channels. I have to manually fix each item. Also, you shouldn't load the MSRP prices as it makes it seem as if all items are on sale if I'm charging a lower price. I would like to see more urban styles for regular and plus size. Also would like to see more shoe selection. Once you have all of those things this would be my only source!!!

Rags|Tags|Bags

The ease of use with this app is AWESOME! They even include a sizing chart which is extremely helpful and took a lot of my worries away. All items are shipped from the USA which means shipping is quick. They also have FREE RETURNS and will provide the shipping labels. It is essentially a no-brainer for sourcing. The only reason I am giving 4 stars instead of 5 is I wish the clothing was a little more trendy/fashionable.

Villa Tindera

it was a nice apps good customer service. the only thing I noticed when you combined products when you selected one and move on to the next page to select the rest of them the first product you select it won't carry through it will cancel it. but all in all is pretty good apps

April 25, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to review our APP, the issue you mentioned is a simple fix, all you need to do is search for the sku within the APP and all the colors will come up under one page, you can than select/combine and add the item to your store!

Pretty N Chic Threads

I enjoy using this app for dropshipping. I like how quick the shipping is and the how much the update the inventory.

April 4, 2022

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it!

Comage & Co.

Time spent using app About 3 years

I use this app to stock the inventory for my online store. I like that my customers are able to see items that are out of stock, before they put them in their cart. I need to do better with updating my website so that those items don't show as purchase options. This app has the latest fashions, and I feel that their prices on apparel are good. I'm able to make a profit without having to charge my customers ridiculous prices. The one thing that I would love to see is more African American models. I know this is beyond your control... 'just wishful thinking.

November 22, 2022

Thank you for the review we appreciate your time.
We do currently have a variety of models we use with different ethnicity backgrounds.
However we are definitely looking to expand that and add more styles of merchandise being modeled by different ethnicity backgrounds.

Stylessa-Boutique

I love this app! A few times where there were issues customer service response was alittle slow, but I'm assuming that was because of different time zones. Overall, love the selection of clothes, marketing tools and super easy to use! Would definitely recommend

August 6, 2020

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it, I apologize if there was a delay in getting back to your request!

lovrage

Awesome customer service . respond in a very timely fashion if you have any issue . and they update their stocks pretty often

July 2, 2019

Hi thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!

jtmarketplace22

Time spent using app About 1 month

I am new to E-Marketing and started https://jtmarketplace.com online shopping mall on August 2nd of 2022 with the assistance of the company "Freedom e-Commerce". I started out with just AliExpress as my supplier and they have a wide variety of items to drop ship but I did not like how long it takes to get items delivered from AliExpress to the customer. Thus, the reason for adding the Shopify App "MyOnlineFashionStore" as a major supplier. They have a huge selection to choose from and the interface works so well with Shopify. Delivery time approximately 7 days compared to 3 weeks or longer. I actually encouraged my Daughter to sign up with MY ONLINE FASHION STORE and have them build her a website. I thought the price of $99.00 to build the website was very reasonable and when you subscribe by the year to use their services, it equates to only $19.00 a month. I don't think you can start your own quality Fashion Store anywhere else on the internet for such a low investment.

October 28, 2022

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your time and thank you for the referral!

Previous 1 3