Best Product Customizer

Build an outstanding product configurator for your ecommerce

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Osaka World

We, OSAKA HOCKEY, have been using MyCustomizer to create a possibility for our customers to make their own unique hockey stick. This is the perfect customizer for relatively simple structured products. If you want to make an extensive, more complicated customizer, it is important to first check out the possibilities that MyCustomizer has to offer so that you will not be confronted with unexpected situations later on. You can always rely on some basic tutorials, and not to forget about the great customer support of MyCustomizer. The personal help (video calls with Renaud, chats, mailings) adorns this company and makes the MyCustomizer experience very pleasant. They reassure you and actively search for solutions if you have problems.

Because the OSAKA customizer is quite complicated we came across a few unknown bugs that will be fixed in the near future or that the structure of the customizer we made suddenly was no longer achievable because of lack of possibilities at the moment. But with the help of My Customizers Customer Support, everything worked out fine in the end. This app has a lot of potential to grow. We definitely recommend this app and look forward to future development and collaborations.

Grit Sportswear

We have been using MyCustomizer to build our service for designing teamwear for sports club. It's a platform that is easy to use and understand – both from our side, but also from our customers' perspective.

Build Your Own Mask

This is one of the best customizing apps, and I checked a LOT! This app does exactly what I need it to do, which is surprisingly hard to find with a product customizer. After getting the app the company offer's you a 30 min. session in which you can ask and/or go over any kinks you need to, in order to get your customizer just right. The team is super nice and helpful! If you are looking for a great customizer, I highly recommend this one!

DODOcase, Inc.

Highly recommend! The admin UI is easy to use, has a lot of built in options, and is responsive. Once everything is set up, its fast and easy to make any updates as needed. Customer support is phenomenal! Renaud and his team are reliable and quick to respond to any issues we have encountered. Overall a great product that fit our needs well.

Ondrboks

Great logic and UX with reasonable pricing plus a responsive support makes this great software. I do recommend and look forward to future development.

Zaini Hats

Brilliant App and even better customer services. Renaud provided me with fantastic customer services, helping me at every step and sorting the coding her me, which I didn't have the skills to do. Highly recommend this app and its services to back it up.

THE CUSTOM CHEF

Quite simply the best customization app on the market. I've used this now with 2 separate companies and the support, features and overall product have been always fantastic. Do yourself a favour and give this app a go!

1 3 Next