Social Proof+Sales Pop Nudges

Sales POP Popups, Sales Boost, Ugency, Cart Notifications

Free plan available

LABS-SHOP™

Location France

j'adore l'application est top, très bien pensé et très incitatif pour les ventes,merci au développeur pour cette bonne application

April 23, 2020

Thank you for leaving us such a great review. It's good to hear your store is seeing more sales with Nudgify! You also made our developer's day!

Merci pour votre excellent feedback ! Cela nous fait plaisir de voir que votre site e-commerce génère plus de ventes avec Nudgify. Nos développeurs sont également très contents de votre retour

Diligence1International

Location Philippines

Amazing app they are truly an expert in neuro marketing which helps my online store. Download their app now!

April 6, 2020

Thank you for leaving such positive feedback - and for recommending our app! We’re excited to hear that another store is benefitting from incorporating psychological principles like Social Proof, FOMO and Urgency into their website.

Shopeasybaby

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app to help me get my dashboard organized. It comes with a lot of features as instant messaging so I can message my customers

Uprising Food, Inc.

Time spent using app About 3 years

Excellent app! It's smartly designed and so easy to use. I'm afraid to A/B test it because I'm too afraid of losing sales without it.

February 19, 2020

Thank you for leaving us such an amazing review. We are glad to hear you are enjoying the ease of use and sales increase! We previously found that Social Proof and FOMO notifications increase conversion rates by between 3.2% and 29.7%!

AquaKini

Time spent using app 1 day

Easily the best app there is on the shopify market. This seems like something that is simply put a no brainer.

Royal Sports Profits

I think this is the perfect app for what I need to get new users into buying my website. Even when I am at a new business without any customers, I believe this is going to give the illusion of my business seems a lot bigger.

Alilight.net

I really appreciate this app works best
Amazing app 5 stars claps outstanding work thanks for sharing!

A Finishing Touch Jewelry

I love this app and have recommended it to at least 10 of my teammates!!! It’s a easy to install, setup nudges and it really is a great social boost. Can’t wait to see what you come up with next

February 19, 2020

Thank you for your fantastic review and for recommending us to the rest of your team! Offering any store owner an easy way to get a great social boost is what we created Nudgify for. If you are interested in Social Proof specifically, you might enjoy reading the Ultimate Guide to Social Proof 2020: https://www.nudgify.com/social-proof/.

Dan & Toni Fashions

I am using this app to help me improve on my sells and it's working excellent. I strongly recommend it.

i

February 7, 2020

Thank you for leaving such a great review and recommending Nudgify! We are glad to hear you are enjoying the increase in sales. If you want to maximize your results, this article about using social proof to grow your business might be of interest to you: www.nudgify.com/social-proof-marketing/

Adarsh Akshat Agro

Location India

Easy to use dashboard, meets requirement. You can show customised message on different pages based on your requirement

February 27, 2020

Thank you very much for such a great review! We are glad to hear Nudgify meets your requirements. With 4 Nudge categories and the option to create custom Nudges, we aim to make it as easy as possible for store owners to show all the messages they need.