4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly and customizable review collection process. It integrates well with e-commerce platforms, effectively showcasing reviews on product pages to enhance conversion rates. Key features include customizable review request emails, review management tools, and insightful analytics. The app's customer support is often commended for its promptness and helpful guidance. It also incentivizes customers to write reviews with free vouchers. It's easy to set up, navigate, and is compatible with a headless Shopify setup.

January 19, 2022

Absolutely love this app! After doing countless demo's I decided to go with Okendo and it was the best decision. The app has all the features you need and they are all designed to improve customer experience, drive engagement, and in turn increase revenue. The support is 10/10. Every Shopify App should learn from them. I had zero issues with setup, they even offered to do some of the work for me and had the app customized for my brand on the first walkthru. And the best part is we saw results within hours of launching the app as several customers asked questions on our products and now everyone else can view those responses as well.

holiCHIC
7 days using the app
Edited March 17, 2021

I'm updating my review of Okendo after using it for about 7 months. I honestly don't recommend Okendo after the experience I had with their reviews app. I switched from Okendo about 2 months ago to a different reviews app and am able to make a proper review now. We found that Okendo didn't help us gain as many reviews as we hoped. And especially not many with images/videos. We were originally drawn to their ability to offer auto-generated coupon codes in exchange for review incentives. However a big limiting feature we found with Okendo was they only allow you to e-mail for a review request once. So if a customer never opens your review request email, or opens but doesn't take action. You cannot send another review request. You can only send reminder e-mails if you're in the $99/mth and up plans I believe. We've since switched to another reviews app that costs less and allows us to send up to 3 reminder emails with custom coupon codes. We've increased the rate of reviews we're gaining in the short period of two months time since switching away from Okendo. We also ran into an issue in December 2020 where our review request emails stopped sending for 2 weeks. We informed customer support at the beginning that it stopped working and they had no updates at all. It was only after we wrote a polite but negative review via e-mail did they then have someone work on fixing it right away. But this was 2 weeks later. If we hadn't continued to follow up and reaching out, it'd probably still be broken till today. I had the Essential $29/mth plan. I didn't receive any help with installing the app when the auto-installer didn't work. I had to spend about 2-3 days mucking about in the code of my theme to try to get it to work. When I asked for help, I was told that if I were to upgrade my plan to the $99/mth plan, then they could help me install their reviews app onto my store for me. I eventually figured it out myself, but this felt off from all the amazing reviews Okendo has in the app store. I'm guessing maybe other reviewers must have the higher priced plans? I felt like I was one of their less valued customers because I was paying for a $29/mth plan instead of $99/mth. The customer service also did not want to provide more information about best practices or advice for how to best utilize some of their features. For example such as what discounts or incentives would they advise we send out in exchange for asking for a review? They said they could only help give me more advice to this if I had a higher plan. The only positive aspect is that their customer service got a bit friendlier near the end and they uninstalled their code off of my theme when I was ready to leave. I wish Okendo all the best, and originally I believed in all the hype from all the 5-star reviews they had. Their onboarding sales call was really effective. They seem to really sell the idea you'll get lots of reviews and that they have an amazing incentive offering system and reviews setup which lets customers upload media. But we found all this didn't lead to that many more photo or video reviews. The biggest limiting factor is the inability to send any further emails following up with the customer to leave a review. Okendo is extremely strict that you are only allowed to send 1 email request per order in the Essential plan ($29/mth). In the end, I wished I had used a different reviews app. I think Okendo is pricy for the very limited features and support they offer. I also think that in late 2020 they switched over to having a VA answer most of the customer chat questions because the person answering the live chat would mostly take my messages and pass them on. They're polite but were unable to actually do anything to help or have much knowledge of the app. TLDR: There's other reviews apps out there that are better, have more features, and costs half the price of Okendo. I regret using Okendo when I think of how many potential email reviews I've lost out on during the time I was using Okendo.

Flair Fighter
7 months using the app
November 15, 2021

Support is very reactive when it comes to customizing the looks of your reviews. Haven't used all of the features yet but for now I dont have any issue with the app

Sandelier
France
December 6, 2022

An amazing little app that provides incredible features for a fraction of the cost of its competitors.

Better Way Health
March 8, 2023

Okendo is everything I wanted in a reviews app and the staff were so kind as to help me customize its appearance it to my store!

Aetheris
November 14, 2022

I have used this app for a long time with different customers and definitely is the best in the market.

ilovechamoy
September 28, 2022

Fantastic tool to get reviews and a must-have for any shopify store as well as an amazing support team!

whooch.com.au
February 26, 2022

I joined Okendo with limited experience in this area, due to that I was unsure about some things but the customer service has been AMAZING. Despite being the weekend I received replies to my queries almost instantly and Shiela has helped me fast track my process. I highly recommend and looking forward to using Okendo for a long time to come

Terra Gym Line
4 days using the app
December 15, 2020

I got this app in order to add an intuitive review app at my shop page. At first, I was lost since I don't know anything about coding and liquid language. However, Okendo CS team remotely installed the app properly! It was the best experience I ever had with shopify app services. The design and functions regarding reviews can definitely a way of increasing the sale for us! I totally satisfy with what Okendo provide for us and highly satisfied!

DOLBODA
South Korea
4 days using the app
Edited February 27, 2023

I like the functionality of the app, and I feel like it would provide a great benefit for my customer. The reason why I'm giving it 3 stars rather than 5 stars is that support isn't available until after the Free Trial is over. Again, it's about providing my customer with a good experience so I'll stick with the app but receiving daily emails about problem areas with the app and being left alone to figure out how to address them stinks.

Tiana Bay