4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, powerful review management tools, and seamless e-commerce integration. They appreciate the quick setup, customizable review request emails, and valuable analytics. The app's customer support is often praised for its responsiveness. Additional features like aesthetic customization, review syndication, and customer vouchers are also valued. Despite its comprehensive features, merchants find it fast, flexible, and a game changer for conversion rates, even on the free plan.

January 19, 2022

Absolutely love this app! After doing countless demo's I decided to go with Okendo and it was the best decision. The app has all the features you need and they are all designed to improve customer experience, drive engagement, and in turn increase revenue. The support is 10/10. Every Shopify App should learn from them. I had zero issues with setup, they even offered to do some of the work for me and had the app customized for my brand on the first walkthru. And the best part is we saw results within hours of launching the app as several customers asked questions on our products and now everyone else can view those responses as well.

holiCHIC
7 days using the app
November 15, 2021

Support is very reactive when it comes to customizing the looks of your reviews. Haven't used all of the features yet but for now I dont have any issue with the app

Sandelier
France
6 days using the app
April 7, 2021

So bad support. Near to a week to talk to them. They don´t solve anything, so we have to unistall the app

LINDAS
Spain
6 days using the app
Edited October 17, 2022

UPDATED: To use Okendo, you must enforce both name and surname in customer records. It misses all customers without a registered surname. I've reported this bug to the support and received a strange "it's a feature, not a bug" response and seemingly no intention to correct it. So, please take care of it on your store side if you intend to try Okendo. --------------------------- We expected the review app to look aesthetically pleasing, trustworthy, and manageable at a price point we could afford. After going through several alternatives, Okendo ticked all the boxes. Their essentials plan is perfect for smaller businesses. The widgets look great and can be adjusted to fit our branding (you can even customize stars with SVGS, how about that!). They have photo reminders for reviews that help you curate much better reviews, which are now also available in their essentials plan. One problem we faced with the other review apps was that the badges and similar extras took away from the look and feel of the store. Okendo does not force us into any, and we don't need them). The availability of grouping is yet another advantage. Suppose you sell products that are similar to each other. Different colours and designs of the same product can be grouped to share the reviews. This option is incredibly beneficial when you have low reviews for one design but high on alternative colours. Review moderation is easy, and the dashboard is also ok to navigate. Finally, support is also extremely helpful. So... Okendo was the best choice for us, and I think it will also be the best choice for many others.

Those One Liners
Portugal
February 26, 2022

I joined Okendo with limited experience in this area, due to that I was unsure about some things but the customer service has been AMAZING. Despite being the weekend I received replies to my queries almost instantly and Shiela has helped me fast track my process. I highly recommend and looking forward to using Okendo for a long time to come

Terra Gym Line
December 15, 2020

I got this app in order to add an intuitive review app at my shop page. At first, I was lost since I don't know anything about coding and liquid language. However, Okendo CS team remotely installed the app properly! It was the best experience I ever had with shopify app services. The design and functions regarding reviews can definitely a way of increasing the sale for us! I totally satisfy with what Okendo provide for us and highly satisfied!

DOLBODA
South Korea
July 4, 2022

Amazing experience with Okendo so for, I love the app and features. I did not like that they offer only in the higher packages the google integrations, more email sequences that are quite vital in the small package for a small business.

Fagaci
3 days using the app
June 29, 2022

After looking at literally *every* review app on the app store (including ones starting with Y, J, L, S - you name it...which took days!) and preparing to accept many compromises, I came across Okendo and it is hands down the best review app there is. Simple to use with the ability to easily moderate reviews and reward customers. A big shout out as well to Josh. My widgets weren't displaying correctly (due to some bad code in my theme) and he was able to fix it via chat. He also explained how to get store reviews to come up and then helped me set them up. I couldn't have asked for more.

Regarde Jewellers
March 11, 2021

Amazing customer service - Amor has been extremely helpful in helping me set up the app for our shop. The interface is easy to use and I love all its unique features.

Matcha Union
February 7, 2022

Absolutely amazing review platform and customer service from Okendo. Big thanks to Amanda for her help!

Snow Skin Co