Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Fox And Bella

The Soundest app is very user friendly. The free version is great for my startup. It automatically imports your subscribers from your store into the app, and makes it very easy to create and send an email blast, and review your email stats.

Patchesrus

Wizard Patch supplies embroidered badges and patches and logo makers for clubs, biker wear etc.
We did use this app to stay in touch with all our custom embroidered logo patch and badge customers via our store https://wizardpatch.com but found after a while it really had issues with sending. We were also "falsley" accused of purposely adding emails to the system that we did not acquire ethically but this was a false accusation, only emails added to our system were user added, thru our site, and we figured that this was just a way to treat us for using the free platform and not using their system via a paid means. So we no longer use this service at all now, its an absolute rubbish app to use and the dev team are out of touch.

On Obsession

Soundest is a combination of an email auto-responder and a cart abandonment recovery app plus a tight integration with the eCommerce workflow through various features to help us engage our customers via emails. The free plan offers basic email newsletter (15K free emails) and sign-up box features while the premium plan comes with all the bells and whistles. I like that it is specifically built with eCommerce in mind so the features they offer and the user experience are very natural fit for a online store owner. I've only used it for 24 hours and I have already setup sign-up box, pop-up box, welcome email series, and abandoned cart recovery email series for my store. Using their templates and designers made creating emails a breeze. Their support via Chat was fast and responsive as well. Though my experience with it is still brief, with their pricing being competitive to Mailchimp yet comes with more relevant features, I would recommend it for eComm store owners.

Cheaplings

Great product. Easy to use and great reports.

Thanks
cheaplings.com

Fair Shade

Awesome and very Helpful.. Can't wait to see how it improves traffic and purchases on our site!!!

Lulu Max

Great product, easy to navigate and fulfilled the need.

Elderbrook Studios

Love this app! It makes running a marketing campaign easy, the reports are great. The support is incredibly quick. I would definitely recommend this app. very happy with it.

Deraktive Wear

This a great app! Easy to use and just what I was looking for in a marketing app.

My store and Soundest goes hand-in-hand!

Anecigs

We switched to soundest after frustration with a larger email marketing platform. This app is so easy to use and we love the reporting and the support team. There is not always someone live to chat with but they do a great job on responding and answering questions. We love the real time integration with shopify. Very satisfied!

The Wicked Good Candle Company

Great very easy to set up and they have gone over and beyond to help me.