Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

The All-In-One Marketing Automation Platform with SMS and More

The Nutrition Chef

Really easy to use and set up so far!

Jonavancrail

Great app! Cant imagine doing email marketing without it!

Caughtadrift

Awful experience so far. We setup a campaign to send last week, only to come back this week to find the campaign "on hold".

I contacted support and they told it this is normal because they need to "to make sure that all of the subscribers on your list are there willingly and are active."

There's no info about how many emails were sent already, they never alerted us to the problem, and haven't answered our questions about how to resolve the problem.

Support has been slow to reply, and answers have been very incomplete.

Camwood Indigo

Wow! i love it. looks so professional and so easy to use too!! Great app!!

Zobitea

Very easy to use and great support. I am not exactly tech savvy but I was able to easily import my emails and have an email sent in minutes. The campaign email templates are nice and professional looking.

Cerrura Fashions

Fairly easy to use. I like the weekly stats that they send of how many subscribers you have on your mailing list

Napajapan

Seamless. An efficient way to market to your customers. Simple to use. This app has all the basics needed to create professional looking newsletters and mail-outs. Looking forward to new templates in the future.

BEST Customer Service I have had online.

Officializi Com

Really easy to use and it takes just a couple of minutes to finish a campaign! Awesome

Iphonecasesaccessories

Yo, I really like this app so far, easy to import subscribers, and I love the email automation, I am giving it a try, hope to see how many sales go up because of using this app! Cheers.

Tigiris Illustrations

I really found it very simple to use. Templates for campaign are straight forward and very flexible,