Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

The All-In-One Marketing Automation Platform with SMS and More

Woot Hammy

awesome app with incredible customer support!!

Siennaonline

simple complete marketing solutions

Formula 113

Does not allow to send to all customers. For some reason shows 80% of our customers as not subscribed. No way to send an email to them. Just wasted an hour creating an email that I can only send to 20% of my customers.

Kinda makes the app pointless!

Even tried to delete the unsubscribes, the app ended up deleting all our subscibers. Waste of time release the app when its ready next time or pay me for the hour of time I wasted today!

Indigo Station

Recomend this app. Some very useful emails and great cart recovery. Found very easy to use and straight forward. Impressed thank you

Michael Stokes Photography

I just want to send a simple email to my clients. I started the process, but it is VERY complicated. Beware that this is not a simple way to just send your clients an email. Damn you shopify!
DAY 2 - ugh I just want to send an email to my clients. ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE. I have been on shopify support 4 times, and they do their best, but without support from Soundest, they can't do anything. Soundest support is NON-EXISTENT - I've sent them about 25 messages. If you want to send emails to your client base, DO NOT USE THIS APP.

Beads And Dangles

Soundest has a lot of great features....I especially love the Cart Recovery Emails and the Welcome series of Emails. The templates are easy to use with a simple drag and drop.

Rumor Apparel

This app makes creating newsletters so easy! Highly recommend it!

Betterjewels

Integrates the features of many apps out there into one. This app has completely replaced mail chimp on our site.

Toypocalypse

What a great app! Was SUPER easy to send a mass email once it was linked. Thank you so much!

J Life Clothing Co

This app is amazing really easy to use.