Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

SwagPatio

We just used the app for the first time. It's so easy to use and the newsletter looked very professional. This is a must-have for any stores looking to implement newsletter marketing.

LinensToPamper

Great deal.

We are experimenting with Soundest for sometime now. Its a great and easy tool for email marketing. Soundest support team and Paulius are amazing and very helpful.

They have great free plan and product is evolving everyday. Our cheers for Soundest team!

Luxury Erotica

Just installed this app. Works great so far.

Your Wedding Countdown

Such a great app, it's extremely easy to create the perfect marketing add

The Worx Online

One of the best ways to reach out to our customers. We are a small online business in natural beauty products and Soundest gives us hundreds of email marketing for free per month, this is a must have for your business.

Beautiful Photo Props

What can I say about Omnisend, they are one of THE BEST apps out there! My newsletters look great and are so incredibly easy to build! And their customer service is top notch! Highly recommend!

Jamnation

Really good App. Simple to use and has increased our Newsletter Readership by 21% in just 3 weeks. Highly recommend if you are wanting something that takes 15 minutes to arrange a professional smart looking marketing email... The fact it is free is astonishing!!!

b20labs

not bad, good tool! helps with email marketing

Mums-kidsworld.com

Hi there , i just install the apps, it has a very good features as i test yesterday. It works great, easy to to work around it consider i haven't got much I T knowalge but i did find it easy .
As i said only a day, so i will give it a time to come back for r more information about how it works for me,in all is early stage for me to say more, but in all is fantastic apps and free i wish i know it earl.
Gina mums-kidsworld.com

Seduction Store

Excellent App.....Amazing and easy way to promote Email Marketing.

Thank you for an Amazing Business Tool.