Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

The Impart

I dont think marketing and emailing would be that much easy , i loved the software very much , and also need to say that their support and post sales were far much better , they solved my problem even in the midnight , i will definitely buy this one .

Mannix Knight United Kingdom

Absolutely amazing what your team has done with this app. The app has always been awesome and pretty to use. With the new update, it simply became the best app on Shopify - A must-have!

Easy to use, set up a campaign within minutes, detailed reporting and more.

The only thing I noticed was the missing "line" option. Before the update, when customising a campaign/newsletter, users could add a line spacer under an image or a text. However, that option is now missing. We only have the spacer option.

Nonetheless, great app overall.

Zulu Auto Parts

Great App and an awesome team behind it.

Uintah Fly Shop

Customer service couldn't be better. They're always there to fix a problem in a reasonable amount of time.

Sister Shirts 2

We recently subscribed to the best plan of Soundest and I must say it is so worth it! They have so many options for us. E-mails are so easy to set up and automatically send out. Our new favorite is Cart Recovery and Welcome Letter. We had a slight issues with the layout of our coupon box on our page, but Soundest fixed it as soon as they received my message. Couldn't recommend this app more!

Sea And Salt

I think its a pretty good app! but I would like if the text could allow us to change the alignments like (left, center, right) and the fonts for all the titles etc. This will make the app more useful and creative. But I do enjoy using it.

Renewskin

Love this app! It has a lot of features that come with the free version but the paid version really has features that encourage customers to sign up and most importantly check out!

Diamonds Magic

I have used the product for over a year and although the product is sound and useful, support keeps making "improvements" without regard to past time and effort. Most recently they "upgraded" the editor but made all of our previous work wasted as we cannot use previous newsletters as templates or copies to work from, wasting all of our previous edits and content. Not happy.

Swan Cartridges

Simply click and add products to your promotional mail or newsletter. Integrates great with Shopify and if you are not using it you will have to try it. You will not be sorry!! Thank you for a great app.

Thecupcakeroom

added this app a couple months ago, it's added a decent amount subscribers with the small popup on our website .. did our first newsletter the other day, so easy to create it and send! and good reporting as well.. awesome app!