Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Woodenearrings

Update: i cancelled my paid plan with soundest in mid december 2016, double checked 3 times to be sure the billing was stopped and was reassured by Veronika each time that it was handled, then was still charged. i contacted them for a refund about 25 days ago and they promised it would be processed immediately, but they still haven't done it.
my take: the only really good thing about this app is the product picker and auto update emails to customers, the java script and cookies they use are very aggressive and slow your page load by about 50%.. The links you make in their emails are routed through soundest, so the initial url your customers get is not your actual website. i think that they use your info for creating data that they sell, but not sure. most of the emails you send will go to the spam folder because they don't come from your address.
_________
previous: there is a problem with the "from" field that causes emails sent out to go to SPAM folder.
the "from" looks like this: : you=yourdomain.com@soundest.email on behalf of you @yourdomain.com
that, my friends, is causing most of the emails you pay for the program to make and be sent GO DIRECTLY INTO THE SPAM FOLDER because they are not sent from my actual email address. They asked for an additional $59 to change that so its actually your email address. otherwise, the functionality is good, but too many cookies used for tracking your users. customer service is good, and templates are ok. nice feature that allows you to choose products from your store and insert them directly into your emails.

Paccom Films

An impressive app for designing and sending bulk emails. Very good real-time reporting of how many people are opening the email and where they are clicking on the page you send.

Madlydeeplyco

I love the product, and they could have made more money from me if i stayed. But their customer service suck and just getting a refund for services for services i won't use is a nightmare. They said they cannot give a refund because my payment was already processed. When i complained and told them easy to issue a refund (i am also business owner) , and i can easily do a refund by a click of a button, they finally gave a refund ... BUT with a $10 processing. Such a bunch of bozos and cheapskates. NOT RECOMMENDED .

Update 12/19: Paulius contacted me saying that since i am requesting to refund my money, they have to be COMPENSATED for it. You are definitely going to be charged nickel and dimes for this service so i suggest staying away. Also he also wanted me to remove the negative feedback in exchange to give back my $10. Such bad business practice. Just a suggestion Soundest Team, use my $10, and buy a Customer Service book. You definitely need it.

House Of Alaia Tofino

So far this has been a very easy-to-use app and it is so fast to use and generate really nice emails. I am very happy with this app and would highly recommend it. We are new to email marketing and I am grateful this is so easy and user friendly for a non-tech person like me. Smoothe and easy integration.

Alzodigital

I've been using the free version so far, and I like the design options and the templates. The inclusion of products and coupons is easy, more so with the paid version where you can directly link to your product catalog. Reporting is detailed and gives you all the pertinent information, incl. opens and clicks by device; best reporting feature is the revenue generated from an email campaign.

Vogas Barcelona

Super easy to create and send newsletter. I do not send newsletter often but my first campaign with Soundest just went out and it wasn't as time consuming as I expected it to be.

Evideoclub 2

Update: Paulius, Customer Success Manage got in contact with me and explained that since I asked for a refund the next day I can actually get one. I have updated to 3 stars since Paulius restored my faith in soundest and made me reconsider maybe giving them another shot later. If the things I mentioned are fixed I will also consider giving the full 5 stars since overall the app has very nice features.

I would have given the 3 stars they deserve but they decided not to refund me because I asked for the refund the day after they charged me for a service I haven't used. So keep in mind if one month you decide to stop using the app and you get charged they will tell you tough luck, we don't care that you won't be using the app so no refund.

Now the app has many flaws. One of the flaws that I disliked the most was that many times you can't center certain content. To give an example, if you use the product picker and you ask the app to center the "buy now" button then some of the details like the description won't center so basically it will look out of place.

They also have a "handy" discount widget in which you have a section to give a discount to customers. Now the app will create some random discount code to send to customers and that is what I hate. Why can't I choose a specific code such as "Holidays2016"? Even if Shopify doesn't allow this then let me create the discount and have the widget show whatever code I want. But nope you must use whatever code is created such as "hja67pou" pretty right?

The boost campaign is kind of handy but their plan allows only 60,000 thousand emails so basically boosting a campaign will make you consume about 1.75 times the amount of subs you have.

With the email limitation and the other issues I would just recommend you to use a service like mailchimp that at least has unlimited emails so you can send as much as you want without worrying about the cap. Also I just can't trust a company that won't refund you because you did not stop the charges before the due date. I haven't received a service and I won't use it but you want to keep my money? I guess they don't have many customer and must keep as much money as they can.

IMO stay away from this company.

Ethnic Watches

absolutely amazing. easy to use and very complete. will probably get the premium version once the trial expires

Cavacast

Great !

Got lots of sales. Only comment would be that the cart recovery email timings are could do with some flexibility.

Ku Mi

Sent a beautiful marketing email fast