Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Salkstreetvaporshoppes

Fantastic App. There is absolutely no better way to contact customers while providing amazing sales and customer service. Easy to use, clean communication, and overall a massive component in our efforts to increase revenue. Thank you! We are very impressed.

Church House Woodworks Rustic Weddings

Really cool app. We love the experience and features so far and plan to continue using it in our store ChurchHouseWoodworks.com

The Absence

Wow. Absolutely a must-have. The platform is easy to use for non-coders and new ecommerce business people. highly recommend

Rca Store

Easy to use and review success of emails.

Nina B Roze

So far so good! Creating the emails is fun and easy, recently started to convert and seeing roi results and just sent my first Scratch card!! Love love Soundest! Genius app!

Hf Bread Co

Just got it set up. Love the "product picker" and creating an email is so simple and save tons of time over what we have been using. Was a little disappointed in time it took for support to get back to me. Upside is the tool is very easy to use and I had already figured out the answer by the time I heard back.
Would totally recommend.

Buy Guild

Great up! Makes email marketing easier!

786shop

Amazing Apps took me 2 sec to send a newsletter. you guys are amazing thank you is not enough but i will say thanks a million. if it wasn't for you guys i don't think i would have stayed with shopify. i think shopify should pay you guys without you guys they wont last long. thanks to all apps that are free to use that's what brings customers to shopify. thank you

786shop4you.com

My Cell Phone Style

I can't believe this is FREE! Glad we ran into this App. This is a great solution for startups to find a email channel.

Epices Karina

Just try this apps and all is good for me. I will tell you more in the next few days but for now i just can tell you : Very good Job !