Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Roxy's Secrets

I absolutely love this app you can create quality emails to send to customers. You can also collect customers emails to create your very own email lists of you have not got this you need it you definitely won't delete it I promise if it had 10 stars it would be 10

Tono a Tono USA

Difficult to understand. The app dont get my new customers.

Biscotte yarns

Love it, very user friendly !! Thank you :)

Cottage Craft

Very easy app to use...integrates with Shopify AMAZINGLY easily. I am not a techie, don't need to be with Soundest and Shopify

Evan Ross 30 Dec 2014

RestMyNeck

This is an awesome tool. I've never had an app so easy to install and very easy to use. The reports on you mailings appears realtime and give valuable information on how effective is your email campaign.

Smilecareshop

Great support. Easy to use and install. Quick to make email messages and loads of features. Recommend giving it a shot.

Designed by Nature

Super easy app for the most important conversion tool.
Great design option and easy set up.
On top of that, there is a clear report tool and segmentation options.

Rashida Amin - Islamic Clothing, Abaya, Jilbabs, Hijabs

Excellent app, had trouble at first but was really impressed once I got used to using it, excellent support as well. Very quick to respond to my questions. I will highly recommend this app.

Maravedis - Rethink

I was skeptical at first that this email marketing integration with Shopify was actually easy and simple since I tried other apps in the past only to find out it was super complicated to make small changes. I am a demanding and impatient user and was positively surprised as how easy and good looking my email template came out in no time. Optimized for mobile and just easy to use. I strongly recommend you give it a try!

Southern Zoomer Online Store

So far I'm impressed. I really like the fact it is easy to create a newsletter and pull your products from your store to showcase. The reason I'm not yet giving it a 5 Star Rating is I'm still trying to figure out how many emails successfully get delivered. My open rate seems to be low and when I send myself an email to test it hasn't yet been delivered. Time will tell but right now I think it is an efficient tool.