Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

The All-In-One Marketing Automation Platform with SMS and More

The Buckeyed Bulldog

So Simple and Easy!!! Tried other apps and this one is the best by far! Thank You

Plum Beadacious

This app is exceptionally good. It is very easy to use. I really like the automated series of emails that I set up for my customers. The reporting features are good, and the support I received when I had questions is excellent. I took the paid plan for a very reasonable charge. They also plan to expand their features.

Sydney Hi Fi Mona Vale

Basically a super easy, 5 step solution to create fantastic, easy emails etc. Clean, smooth process.

Minc Ecofashion

Loved the app Soundest! So easy to install ...almost like plug & play. Great.

Scldirect

Great app. just ensure your emails don't have to many bounces or they will suspend your account. nothing wrong there though. shows they care about there mailserver.

Thanks
Ben
Steel City Lighting

Geekyget

Great app! Super easy to use and great support from Veronika. Additional charge for domain signing is a little off-putting but if you're going for yearly plan, negotiate for it to be waived. Overall, highly recommended. We switched over from Mailchimp which is a pain for product based newsletter.

Ilushess

super cool app! just created a cart recovery email and it was very easy!

Streamtvcanada

Works great and is simple to use. Love it!

Sunglasses Premier

I love Soundest. Beautiful email campaigns, welcome emails, subscription popups. and the list goes on and on. So easy to use. Trust me, I would recommend over Mailchimp anyday!

Simply Fondant

Soundest has been the most user friendly app I have used so far in regards to our online store. The app was intuitive and walked through each required element, resulting in a professional email campaign. Excellent resource and tool