Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Infruition

The cart abandonment features have clawed back what could have been lost revenue. We'rejust getting around to trialling other features - next up is creating a newsletter!

The Look Plus

Could not have been easier! One of the most user friendly apps I've ever encountered!

Surviving Southern

Useful tool very user friendly. Love the ability to pull products with images and descriptions and create my own template using a WIX style interface, also as a developer I love the freedom to be able to add my own html code if I choose to do so.

Pretabeautegr

Great App!
Easy to use, with lots of options and suggestions.
Creating a newsletter is really easy and the result is clear-cut and beautiful.
Hope you continue upgrading this app with more great things for us!

Urban Granola

Just sent our first email! Very easy user interface with a drag and drop function. I was able to create a professional looking email quickly.

Salkstreetvaporshoppes

Fantastic App. There is absolutely no better way to contact customers while providing amazing sales and customer service. Easy to use, clean communication, and overall a massive component in our efforts to increase revenue. Thank you! We are very impressed.

Church House Woodworks Rustic Weddings

Really cool app. We love the experience and features so far and plan to continue using it in our store ChurchHouseWoodworks.com

The Absence

Wow. Absolutely a must-have. The platform is easy to use for non-coders and new ecommerce business people. highly recommend

Rca Store

Easy to use and review success of emails.

Nina B Roze

So far so good! Creating the emails is fun and easy, recently started to convert and seeing roi results and just sent my first Scratch card!! Love love Soundest! Genius app!