Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Myrameilleur

I would recommend Soundest to everyone!! It is very user friendly, links right to your email list without any extra headaches trying to transfer your list. Totally with it.

Absolute Mixed Wrestling

Putting together a nice-looking e-blast with featured products etc. is very easy with this app. I would definitely recommend giving it a try.

Valentine Way Merchandies

Great App! I love it

Jacques De Gaule

Houseofawesome

Soundest is great so far! Very exciting value for the money.

Kesmekesme

Easy to use, work great. Recommend to everyone.

Sweety Cats Boutique

Great app which can do everything! I was looking for an app which enables to contact personally each customer in their language (not automated) and it's possible! I use it every day! one minor point to add: enable an automatic copy to me of what was sent ;) Great customisation! I recomend it!

Ecobubbles

I can't believe how easy Soundest is to use, after struggling with Mailchimp I'm so happy to have found this great app.

Nys Inmate Packages

GREAT APP! DIDN'T THINK I WOULD EVER BE ABLE TO CREATE MY OWN CAMPAIGN! I AM STILL SMILING! I LEAVE THE REST UP TO SOUNDEST! THANKS SOUNDEST.

NYS INMATE PACKAGES

CUSTOMERCARE@NYSINMATEPACKAGES.COM

T Koar

I love Soundest. It's simple, easy to use, and is saving me time, making it easier to get emails out. Now that's a win!

Robins Heritage Usa

Excellent app. Easy to use and very clearly takes you step by step creating campaigns.