Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Rashida Amin - Islamic Clothing, Abaya, Jilbabs, Hijabs

Excellent app, had trouble at first but was really impressed once I got used to using it, excellent support as well. Very quick to respond to my questions. I will highly recommend this app.

Maravedis - Rethink

I was skeptical at first that this email marketing integration with Shopify was actually easy and simple since I tried other apps in the past only to find out it was super complicated to make small changes. I am a demanding and impatient user and was positively surprised as how easy and good looking my email template came out in no time. Optimized for mobile and just easy to use. I strongly recommend you give it a try!

Southern Zoomer Online Store

So far I'm impressed. I really like the fact it is easy to create a newsletter and pull your products from your store to showcase. The reason I'm not yet giving it a 5 Star Rating is I'm still trying to figure out how many emails successfully get delivered. My open rate seems to be low and when I send myself an email to test it hasn't yet been delivered. Time will tell but right now I think it is an efficient tool.

Bedazzlebeauty2u

Super accurate email marketing.. i give u 5 stars..

Chessafrica.co.za

This App is just great! Integrates easily, all my subscribers automatically pulled in, easy to create a newsletter after a few minutes figuring it out. My favourite feature is it allowing me to add products automatically directly from my store, amazing! I needed to get advice from the developers and they were really quick and helpful, thanks Paulius. Get this app you will love it.

Hair In A Click

I had earlier on installed another app that says it does the same, but definitely not. When I found this one I said "Praise God". Brilliant! Has all the tools that i need and so so easy to use. and just another thing I just discovered, you can check how many people opened the e-mail, who opened, who clicked and what they clicked on. Two people on my list happen to be my relatives so I had no problem calling them to ask why they didn't open/click their e-mails, this way am also getting clues on why some people wouldn't open my e-mails at all. And the support from the team, Paulius responded to a question instantly on a weekend at night and resolved a problem I had within 5 minutes, what more can I ask for? Brilliant App, brilliant support!! I give it 9 out of 5 stars.

Kidz Outfitters

We love this app and the support we received from the developer! We've just released our third newletter and scheduled more to go using this app. It's very easy to use! It only takes a few minutes to put our newletters together and they look very professional. Highly recommended!

BANI Apparel

Really love this app! Interfaces are easy to navigate and customer support is really friendly and knowledgeable! I would absolutely recommend this app to small business owners and e-commerce store keepers alike.

Forging Heroes Canada

Shitty apps, problems with server, dont lose your time even trying to register

Nneyah Cards

Updated Review----
Much improved. Seems a lot more stable now.

Earlier review----
Good when it works.

Unfortunately though, have to agree with the review by Sydney Vapor Premium E-Juice. When the server is up, it works great, problem is more often than it should be, it's down. This means whilst able to sign-in, it lags, can't edit or create email campaigns, which is the main purpose of this app. 502 Bad Gateway is the error message received.

Hopefully, this is problem will be rectified soon.

This could be a fantastic app because it pulls products from your store, more customization options would be nice though.