Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Noras Nursery

LOVE this email app. Sends modern, clean looking emails and so easy to use. Has some very impressive features for a free app. Still can't get over that I can send 15k emails a month at no charge.

- www.NorasNursery.com

Misterhound

Great App for streamlining the email sending process

Puretongkatali

Love this app

Easy and simple to use...

Set it and forget it!!!

Thx Guys

Curd

New Gift Emporium

It's a good app, with a lot of option for e-commerce.

newgiftemporium.com

Kristalcek

Easy to use and from what i see pretty effective!

Lovefurnitureuk

Really impressed so far. After a few hours I have been able to design really cool newsletters and found there was enough choice to really personalize it.

I don't have anything negative to say and I am looking forward to working with Soundest.

Bucket Bracelets

I have been open for 2 weeks. So far the app works well, easy to use and provides some analytics.

Tiffantasy

I love it! I run contest and it works great!

Shoe Dolls

WOW!

As a new business owner, I must say Soundest has been amazing. I was able to customize my campaign newsletter specifically for my store. It was very easy to follow. Once I created the perfect email, all I had to do was press send. It was seriously that simple. I've tried other apps and ran into difficulty. Will definitely remain a user of Soundest.

Singapore Mama

Easy to use but hasn't benefited much from it.