Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

T Koar

I love Soundest. It's simple, easy to use, and is saving me time, making it easier to get emails out. Now that's a win!

Robins Heritage Usa

Excellent app. Easy to use and very clearly takes you step by step creating campaigns.

Cosmetics4u Uk Limited

Amazing Product !!! http://www.cosmetics4uonline.co.uk

Bluegreenplus

Very impressive app, after installing this app our email marketing became so easy and efficient. We use only this app now at our store: www.bluegreenplus.com

The Buckeyed Bulldog

So Simple and Easy!!! Tried other apps and this one is the best by far! Thank You

Plum Beadacious

This app is exceptionally good. It is very easy to use. I really like the automated series of emails that I set up for my customers. The reporting features are good, and the support I received when I had questions is excellent. I took the paid plan for a very reasonable charge. They also plan to expand their features.

Sydney Hi Fi Mona Vale

Basically a super easy, 5 step solution to create fantastic, easy emails etc. Clean, smooth process.

Minc Ecofashion

Loved the app Soundest! So easy to install ...almost like plug & play. Great.

Scldirect

Great app. just ensure your emails don't have to many bounces or they will suspend your account. nothing wrong there though. shows they care about there mailserver.

Thanks
Ben
Steel City Lighting

Geekyget

Great app! Super easy to use and great support from Veronika. Additional charge for domain signing is a little off-putting but if you're going for yearly plan, negotiate for it to be waived. Overall, highly recommended. We switched over from Mailchimp which is a pain for product based newsletter.