Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

The All-In-One Marketing Automation Platform with SMS and More

Fragranceoutlets

This application is very user-friendly, no programming of guessing to create email campaigns, welcome email, abandoned cart emails. Somewhat new to eCommerce, after using BigCommerce, the Shopify Apps a great to help generate customers, etc without spending a lot of money-which new start-ups usually are unable to afford.

Allureaid

Just created our first campaign for our store www.AllureAid.com , the overall experience was very good They provide great support when needed.

Krkmart Com

The experience is good and installation is easy. You can try it out LIVE on our store @ www.krkmart.com which we had installed and implement this app.

Dibadani

Great app for Email Marketing! Easy to design beautiful looking emails, I definitely recommend it

Reel Fishy Apparel

Easy to use and lots of options to customize. Definitely would recommend!

www.ReelFishyApparel.com

Jeunexpert

DEFINITELY, A MUST HAVE APP.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Ace Trading Canada

So good Application! I like it! It's perfect to Email Marketing.

Aromaluxe London

I really enjoyed using this app, mainly for the "abandoned cart email" feature. it was so easy to design a beautiful looking email, now my trial has expired I would love to renew.

Prime Time Health

So far, I really like this. I'm trying the free trial, but the results seem good. Thanks

Fashionrespublica

Love! Love! Love! Thank you, guys! Great job!