Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Demozastores

Im an non technical person trying to build the website in Shopify and I come across this wonderful App "Soundest" it made my simpler in managing all my email communication for my store!

Thank you!

Ribbons Cheap 2

Very much user-friendly and easy to use... mailers can be designed just in few minutes. This app comes with lots of other engagement features to increase your sales. Must try app for e-commerce!!

Morning Supply

This App is awesome, i just spent all day trying to edit a photo with everything i was trying to say in text overlayed on it, i then found this app and created an email to all my subscribers within 10 minutes, it actually looks legit now. wasted my day but oh how i got there in the end! thank you Soundest!

Midniteshopping Com

So far I like it, just one big flaw that I have noticed so far, perhaps I am missing it but there is no way that I can see to add an input field to the pop up email.

I want to capture the subscribers name not just their email address. Why wouldn't that be in there, it's an important field if you ask me.

update..I changed my rating to 5 stars...Support was fast...thank you and new version coming soon...Thank You, I may just upgrade!

Living Word Gear

Very easy to use and very affordable!

Merry Bath

I just created the first newsletter with Soundest, and it was easier for me than the MailChimp platform. The product picker is a big help! Great customization options, and the scheduling is a plus.

H2o Meal

easy to set up campaigns, thank you!

Ai Candy Bling

Very helpful and great app to help me with my business!

-AiCandybling.com

Oudasia

Happy so far with the capabilities of this app

A Thousand Stars

It is amazing! Simple to use, easy to customise! Really Happy!