Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Beautiful Photo Props

What can I say about Omnisend, they are one of THE BEST apps out there! My newsletters look great and are so incredibly easy to build! And their customer service is top notch! Highly recommend!

Jamnation

Really good App. Simple to use and has increased our Newsletter Readership by 21% in just 3 weeks. Highly recommend if you are wanting something that takes 15 minutes to arrange a professional smart looking marketing email... The fact it is free is astonishing!!!

b20labs

not bad, good tool! helps with email marketing

Mums-kidsworld.com

Hi there , i just install the apps, it has a very good features as i test yesterday. It works great, easy to to work around it consider i haven't got much I T knowalge but i did find it easy .
As i said only a day, so i will give it a time to come back for r more information about how it works for me,in all is early stage for me to say more, but in all is fantastic apps and free i wish i know it earl.
Gina mums-kidsworld.com

Seduction Store

Excellent App.....Amazing and easy way to promote Email Marketing.

Thank you for an Amazing Business Tool.

ImagiDo!

Very easy to use app! I can create great emails for my subscribers in a very short time and I love that I can track it's progress by seeing how many people have opened it! Recommended.

SOS Digital Printing

Only 5,000 contacts can be imported by file. If it was free with more, then I would rate 5 stars.

Imprimerie suisse en ligne

It is a good app. It makes the job. Waiting the possibility to add email adress manually one by one. I recommend thanks a lot

Grinning Skulls

Super easy to install, super easy to use and super great service. Love the new additions to the app. and look forward to more great additions coming down the pike!

Nicotine River

GREAT APP! Thank you guys for the great service, templates and easy to use interface!