Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Grinning Skulls

Super easy to install, super easy to use and super great service. Love the new additions to the app. and look forward to more great additions coming down the pike!

Nicotine River

GREAT APP! Thank you guys for the great service, templates and easy to use interface!

solairotan

Great app! So easy and professional looking

Boss Sports Nutrition

Great Product! Makes marketing easy!

Middle East Books and More

Great service! It's really helpful to look at the delivery report to see who opened and who did not. Clean, easy newsletter!

Supersonics Piano

Awesome app - easy and quick to use!

DownToEarthStudio

Great tool and totally free. Highly recommended! Friendly and easy to use within minutes.

Amazonias

i've been using soundest for about three years now, since i started my website, and i've been really very happy. over the years, i've seen the functionality expand a lot, and service has been really good. the interface is really simple to work with, and yet flexible at the same time. highly recommended!

tease tea

Absolutely amazing app. Can't believe its free. Literally had an e-blast sent to my database within minutes. It was very easy to export my mail chimp list and upload it on Soundest.

Poptaku

Originally I had written a review stating my dislike with Soundest. Since I published that review, I was contacted by the CEO of Soundest. He listened to all of my problems, helped me fix some and even took recommendations to heart. I do like Soundest quite a lot and their staff is made up of some great people. I would definitely recommend Soundest to all Shopify users.