Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS | Reviews

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Hair In A Click

I had earlier on installed another app that says it does the same, but definitely not. When I found this one I said "Praise God". Brilliant! Has all the tools that i need and so so easy to use. and just another thing I just discovered, you can check how many people opened the e-mail, who opened, who clicked and what they clicked on. Two people on my list happen to be my relatives so I had no problem calling them to ask why they didn't open/click their e-mails, this way am also getting clues on why some people wouldn't open my e-mails at all. And the support from the team, Paulius responded to a question instantly on a weekend at night and resolved a problem I had within 5 minutes, what more can I ask for? Brilliant App, brilliant support!! I give it 9 out of 5 stars.

Kidz Outfitters

We love this app and the support we received from the developer! We've just released our third newletter and scheduled more to go using this app. It's very easy to use! It only takes a few minutes to put our newletters together and they look very professional. Highly recommended!

BANI Apparel

Really love this app! Interfaces are easy to navigate and customer support is really friendly and knowledgeable! I would absolutely recommend this app to small business owners and e-commerce store keepers alike.

Forging Heroes Canada

Shitty apps, problems with server, dont lose your time even trying to register

Nneyah Cards

Updated Review----
Much improved. Seems a lot more stable now.

Earlier review----
Good when it works.

Unfortunately though, have to agree with the review by Sydney Vapor Premium E-Juice. When the server is up, it works great, problem is more often than it should be, it's down. This means whilst able to sign-in, it lags, can't edit or create email campaigns, which is the main purpose of this app. 502 Bad Gateway is the error message received.

Hopefully, this is problem will be rectified soon.

This could be a fantastic app because it pulls products from your store, more customization options would be nice though.

Sophie Ottanêr

Great application, it´s helping me a lot with my clients!!!

District Grain

Downloaded the app and sent a beautiful Black Friday email within 5 minutes. I'm impressed already.

ElecSmoke -Home of right priced E-cigarettes

It was quick and easy to use. The only down side was that I couldn't (as far as I could tell) add in emails from my customers who order from me off-site.

Lumber Johns

This app makes communicating with you customers so much easier!!!!!!

Splendid Beauty Store

I just got the app and send my first email. It was very easy and the email looks very professional. Love it!