Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Email Marketing, Newsletter, SMS, Abandoned Cart & Pop Up

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

01look

Hi Friends

This is My Site : https://01look.com

I will use This App Really Great. i will Recommend This App all shopify users.

Thanks
01look.com

Www Wholesalebodyoils Net

This solution works great for my store and has already increased my store traffic.

The House Of Awareness

Awesome and great app. Love it!

Vilisse Facelift Without Surgery

So far, excellent. Very easy to install and use. I installed and ran my first campaign in less than 30 minutes!

Yoisho House

Amazing app! Email marketing has never been easier, especially with the product pick feature.

Etc Supplies

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!

Tried multiple email marketing managers and this is the first I've been able to create and lunch easily, the template editor is easy to use and the best ive seen be miles, no others offer as easy customization as this! will be a paid user for awhile!

Fearlesscharm

Great customer service and awesome app!

A Despedida

First test, and it was great! Hope the free version keep that way till I get more customers. Thanks, Soudest!

Advanced Acousticwerkes

Great App! Really intuitive to use and great perks.

Box Knocks Official

We've been using Mail chimp for a while and suffering from sending decent email campaigns, with Soundest this problem has vanished, they have a very very friendly user interface that anyone can easily deal with and customize their campaigns the way they like without much effort.

In addition to their superb customer service support which is the BEST we've seen so far!