Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Omnisend
4.8
Edited April 25, 2019

Giving it 5stars right now as a new user - had installed Kalviyo for a while but quickly uninstalled when I took some time to check their pricing!!!!

Paul fortyanddeuce.com
CHECK OUT OUR STORE TO SEE HOW WERE DOING WITH OMNISEND :)

You'll see how were leveraging the tools to upsell

Forty&Deuce
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited April 25, 2019

I just started using Omnisend, but I can tell you that it's the most professional and easy to use email service I've ever seen. Honestly, it's just superb. If you are serious about email marketing, I wouldn't hesitate for one second to install Omnisend.

Retro Hip Hop Shop
Norway
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
April 25, 2019

Having received an email from Shopify of alternative email providers Omnisend was the one that offered everything. There was zero grey area and the price was cheap too so we have dived in.
Oh my lord what on earth were the other providers doing. We don't have code experience so this sectioned drag and drop option was just perfect for us to use.
The flow of the tool actually teaches you as you go and by no means have i wanted to retire on going further- this happens a lot with apps but not Omnisend. Theres an IM tool where support have been great in simply being upfront with what to do and quickly how to do it.

If you are in any doubt over a new alternative provider, don't be - this tool is scalable, stable and yet easy to use.

khakisurfer.com
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 25, 2019

FIRST TIME USING THIS WAS A BREEZE. LOVE THE APP AND CANT WAIT TO MAKE MORE NICE EMAIL CAMPAIGNS! 100% WONDERFUL

CXC Beauty
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Edited April 25, 2019

I used Mailchimp before but as the stop cooperating with shopify I switched to Omnisend. I designed and planned my first campaign today and it was very easy and similar to Mailchimp although even easier and there are more things to customize. Let's see how well Omnisend perfomance regarding click rates etc.

inabox.de