Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Send emails, newsletters, SMS. Grow subscribers with popups.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Fairy Floss Pte Ltd

Location Singapore

It's easy and fast to use! Will recommend this to other Shopify users! Thank you for the great add-on!

Unrefined Essentials Love Your Skin

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This is great! Im just now understanding what all I can do with these apps and its marvelous. keep up the great work! Thanks for making my day!

Shakaaroma

Location Ukraine
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Good app.

It's very easy in use. Not a big amount of templates, but you can customize any of them to get exactly what you need. I prepare email campaign with soundest in 10-15 minutes without any html editing or smth special. All letters are really good-looking and professional. And the best part is stats. It's very helpful and easy to understand as well. Soundest is definitely a good choice for beginner, but I don't know how it fits for email-marketing guru. I need inform letters, new products announcement, promo letters and it fits perfect for me.

Vinyl Record Art Nz

Location New Zealand

So pleased I found this app. So easy to use and works so well. Love being able to easily bring in products from Shopify. Simple, powerful, brilliant.

Shophenom

We love soundest! It is a huge help with our store and getting emails out to our subscribers.

Wibbilywobblytimeywimie Com

Time spent using app About 3 years

So far so good. Easy and was able to create a malier in minutes. love the product picker

Notjustnails

Location South Africa

Fantastic App - Easy to use and very valuable. My email campaigns have never been so good. Thanks for a great app.

Highly recommend it.

Dohe Store

Time spent using app Over 5 years

I Just started using this App. It is wonderful App. Easy to install and use. Just install it and start crating e-mail campaigns it is that easy. It has a preview and send test options which I liked very much.

Touchofdeals

Love it great app! Super easy to setup and get going.

Ediblearrangements

Time spent using app About 2 months

I absolutely love this app. I think its probably the best one I've used so far. The cost should probably be more than what it is because it has so many features that the increase certainly would be worth the money.