Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Evviva!

Soundest is your one stop shop for email marketing if your an e-commerce store! Or a newbie like myself. With pre-built templates and fantastic customer support right there to answer you questions, I'd have to say it'd be stupid not to give it a try!
-Nick Reyes, Founder
Evviva! LLC

American Sheepdog

I have been looking for something like this! HERE IT IS! GREAT!!

Lazurah

Super awesome! So much more convenient being able to send newsletters straight from my store admin. Two thumbs up!

Modern Cheongsam - Lark and Peony

Customizable and super easy to use. Been looking for an app like this for a while. Thanks guys!

Pedal Projects

This is an awesome app and I know it will be a great tool for getting info forward to customers in a quick and easy way!

KeyztoCity

Awesome App. Helped me to get the word out about my store at no additional charge compared to others. This is amazing. Thanks to the continued support from the soundest team.

Toujours Belle Clothing

This app is amazing! its so easy to use and very quick. You can create and send emails within minutes! I'm in live with Soundest! It's definitely a must-have for every eccommerce business!

-Toujoursbelleco.com

MYQTY.com

Excellent app! I recommend to all Shopify store owner.

MYQTY.com

Bulldog Airsoft & Tactical Supply

Great App. Professional looking templates and ease of use surely will help with customer relations and drive new sales.

auto-case

Fantastic app that helps me generate new customers and returning customers. Very positive about the app! Thanks a lot to Soundest team!