4.8

Merchants find this app user-friendly with robust features like email automation, segmentation, and A/B testing. It's praised for its seamless Shopify integration, responsive customer service, and affordable pricing. Merchants appreciate the customizable templates and insightful analytics, reporting increased email sales and open rates. The 24/7 chat support and easy-to-use forms and automations make it a popular choice for both experienced and novice email marketers.

June 7, 2017

Just start. So far so good. Very easy. Specially like to pick product from website.

Elescator 2
June 30, 2017

At first I thought it would be more complicated of an option than I needed. But Soundest made it so easy to make high quality mailing for your ecommerce store that I appreciate the level of detail available to me. Emails looks very professional. It pre-fills lots of your store data, which makes designing the email even more simple.

Pure Research Oils
January 16, 2023

I'm really liking the app and I find it easy to use with nice templates and a lot of possibilities to customize. I've been using different newsletter platforms for years and I'm super happy that I've found Omnisend.

I had a technical problem and Olesia helped me out through the chat in minutes! Can't recommend enough!

Studio Costura
Spain
Edited January 20, 2024

Increasing their price repetitively!!!!
Customer service have changed and aren't willing to help.
I also had a lifetime coupon they are not willing to honor and doubled their price.
Klayvio is giving me a much better offer, and I'm going to move there.
I also noticed every major company is working with Klavyio because it's way more
robust than Omnisend.

Febron
Over 3 years using the app
Omnisend replied December 8, 2021

Hello!
Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.

We regularly review our pricing to ensure it aligns with the value we aim to provide. We understand changes can be challenging, and we appreciate your understanding.

Our commitment is to continue delivering value to your business. If you have any questions or if there's anything specific you'd like to discuss, please feel free to reach out. We are available 24/7 and can be reached via In-app chat or email at support@omnisend.com.

Have a great day!

March 1, 2019

This is the perfect Email marketing app that every Store should use. It's really easy to setup. I got tired of using the rest as they were so technical. But this, its more of drag, drop and click. Really love it's wide variety of options such as SMS sending which you can use when you have a very big and successful brand. Thank you Omnisend

JDM Auto Store
Kenya
December 22, 2015

Very clean, modern and professional design layout. No code knowledge needed to install. Pop up discount box option for your store. Track who opens sent e mails, unsubscribed, purchased an item etc. Schedule future e mails. Add video in e mail option and add products direct from your website to the e mail with the click of a button. So much more and its all free with even more options when you upgrade to premium!

Superultracollection
October 9, 2017

I Love Soundest it works the way I want it to and with the templates Soundest has I like the way it looks on my store.
Thanks, Soundest Team

Home World Center
December 3, 2014

This App is just great! Integrates easily, all my subscribers automatically pulled in, easy to create a newsletter after a few minutes figuring it out. My favourite feature is it allowing me to add products automatically directly from my store, amazing! I needed to get advice from the developers and they were really quick and helpful, thanks Paulius. Get this app you will love it.

Chessafrica.co.za
South Africa
January 28, 2017

Excellent application. It takes a short moment to figure how it works because it's very intuitive. I recommend the application for anyone. Thank you Soundset. As a proof I own a shopify store, take a look at my store https://www.azregalia.com

Adamdress
August 2, 2020

This is impossible to use.
After reading the reviews it’s clear it’s not fit for purpose so I will delete it and use mailchimp

I wasted time creating an email for my subscribers only for this incompetent app to say that my email is missing “senders email missing”
Good luck to anyone trying to find out how to add it...its not an option. You cannot click it to add it manually and their info is just about money. Awful.

Aroma Lux London
Over 3 years using the app
Omnisend replied August 4, 2020

It's upsetting for us to hear you are thinking about moving on. Our support team is available on support@omnisend.com 24/7 to help you navigate the product, and even the FREE plan users have access to support.

Here is how you can add your sender's email:
1. Navigate on the Profile icon, go to Store settings >> Settings >> Channel settings
2. Click the Add sender's email address button >> enter the sender's email you will use to communicate with your clients >> hit SAVE
3. Once you add the email, click the Verify email button on the right-hand side next to the recently added email address. We will send an email to that inbox for final verification.
And that is it! You add and verify the sender's email once, and then you can successfully use it for as long as you need it!