Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited August 12, 2016

Does not allow to send to all customers. For some reason shows 80% of our customers as not subscribed. No way to send an email to them. Just wasted an hour creating an email that I can only send to 20% of my customers.

Kinda makes the app pointless!

Even tried to delete the unsubscribes, the app ended up deleting all our subscibers. Waste of time release the app when its ready next time or pay me for the hour of time I wasted today!

Formula 113
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited August 24, 2016

Recomend this app. Some very useful emails and great cart recovery. Found very easy to use and straight forward. Impressed thank you

Indigo Station
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited August 11, 2016

I just want to send a simple email to my clients. I started the process, but it is VERY complicated. Beware that this is not a simple way to just send your clients an email. Damn you shopify!
DAY 2 - ugh I just want to send an email to my clients. ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE. I have been on shopify support 4 times, and they do their best, but without support from Soundest, they can't do anything. Soundest support is NON-EXISTENT - I've sent them about 25 messages. If you want to send emails to your client base, DO NOT USE THIS APP.

Michael Stokes Photography
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 10, 2016

Soundest has a lot of great features....I especially love the Cart Recovery Emails and the Welcome series of Emails. The templates are easy to use with a simple drag and drop.

Beads And Dangles
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 10, 2016

This app makes creating newsletters so easy! Highly recommend it!

Rumor Apparel
Time spent using app: 6 days
August 9, 2016

Integrates the features of many apps out there into one. This app has completely replaced mail chimp on our site.

Betterjewels
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 9, 2016

What a great app! Was SUPER easy to send a mass email once it was linked. Thank you so much!

Toypocalypse
Time spent using app: 10 months
August 8, 2016

This app is amazing really easy to use.

J Life Clothing Co
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
August 7, 2016

This application is very user-friendly, no programming of guessing to create email campaigns, welcome email, abandoned cart emails. Somewhat new to eCommerce, after using BigCommerce, the Shopify Apps a great to help generate customers, etc without spending a lot of money-which new start-ups usually are unable to afford.

Fragranceoutlets
Time spent using app: About 2 years
August 5, 2016

Just created our first campaign for our store www.AllureAid.com , the overall experience was very good They provide great support when needed.

Allureaid