4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, robust features, and seamless Shopify integration. They value its automation, customization, and dual email and SMS marketing capabilities. The customer service is praised for quick and effective problem-solving. Some merchants report increased email sales and open rates. The app is considered affordable and good value for money.

July 2, 2016

I'm quite pleased with this. It is VERY easy to use. Helps me make my emails look nice and professional. I absolutely LOVE how you can just "pick" products to add and it automatically adds the pics, prices and descriptions!

Countingtheblessings
April 30, 2019

The support is amazing! Changed from Mailchimp to Omnisend and never regretted abit! Even though it's pricier but it's really worth the money!

Sake Inn
Singapore
April 24, 2018

Works well so far! Everything is working fine for me. Later on I realized I didn't have to code. So far so good!

Zaes Catalog
6 months using the app
September 26, 2022

The tech support is great with Omnisend. Bassma assisted me and resolved my DNS question on a Saturday!!! I'm very impressed.

Perio Protect
March 25, 2020

Me encanta pero lo malo es que al querer mandar mi primer envío no me dejó porque decía que tenía que pagar.

VABADAM
Mexico
6 months using the app
August 15, 2019

Love it. Works really well. Easy to use. Not buggy and slow like MailChimp. Templates are great and beautiful too.

Bee Love Wraps
Edited February 24, 2019

Hello, i am writing a review so i can get rid of this stupid thing to do item inside the app itself. It says i have to leave a five star review to do that which is crap.

RadarContact
May 9, 2019

Great tool, great service! Needs some minor fixing on the mobile optimization side, but otherwise it is amazing.

FAÇON JACMIN
Belgium
November 15, 2022

Simple to use email & sms marketing solution with affordable prices. Also the 24x7 support is very responsive and really helpful

MamasUncut Store
October 25, 2022

Stefan is the most amazing tech support. Ever. He is so smart and so fast with help and I was able to get up and going right away. Thank you!

Nutrition Education Store