4.8

Merchants find this app user-friendly with robust features for managing targeted email campaigns. They appreciate the wide range of features including email campaigns, automations, forms, and analytics. The templates are praised for their simplicity, and the customer service is noted for its responsiveness. Merchants find the pricing affordable and competitive, and report increased sales and conversions. The seamless integration with Shopify and 24/7 customer support are highly valued. Features like A/B testing and the ability to clean up bad emails are also appreciated.

May 4, 2018

All seems good.
Hoping we get a good response to our email campaign over the Bank Holiday Weekend.
Andrew
www.footstoolsdirect.com

Footstools Direct
Over 3 years using the app
June 24, 2019

i've started my first email campaign so fingers crossed. directions were detailed and easy to follow. i'm not too happy with the options available for the email logo. my logo looks huge and with the title of the business and subtitle it just looks weird. i'd like more placement, appearance, and size options.

Alligator Woods Creations
Over 1 year using the app
Omnisend replied June 26, 2019

Hi, thank you for your honest feedback, glad your first campaign went smoothly! We will pass your feedback to our product team, meanwhile, the best solution for the logo would be to resize it in Paint or any other image editor and add the resized logo to Omnisend.

July 27, 2020

Customer service is really good at responding in a timely manner so kudos for that. In saying that, the 2 areas that really need improvement are the Landing Page as there are no real customization options to make it look and feel like a part of your store and the features are very limited.

But the biggie is that the new customers that purchase from the store are not automatically uploaded as one would expect, to the respective categories such as 'Subscriber' or 'Purchased'. They have to be manually added to the categories, which is very time consuming especially when a large number of orders come in. Upon contacting customer service about this issue, the reply was: "We would recommend deleting all 3 contacts from Omnisend -> go back to Shopify and place a test order for all 3 contacts. This should help to push order data to Omnisend. If this does not help - we'll need to re-sync from our side. Please attach a screenshot where we can see all customers / orders count and order details in such case. " Why would we take the time to place test orders in hopes it would synch or why would we need to send our customers confidential order information?! Omnisend I hope you fix this as this is fundamental to the service you should provide. At the very least it should be. Otherwise the app is nice to use.

Drip4Men™
United Arab Emirates
7 months using the app
June 17, 2016

After trying a few email programs, I can honestly say we like this one the best!

Pit Bull Gear
Almost 6 years using the app
November 10, 2017

Wouldn't be without it. Prefer it over Mailchimp. Would give 5 stars if staff could understand not all stores are the same and would support accordingly.

Dishmaster Faucet
Over 3 years using the app
March 17, 2022

Quick and easy to import email contacts and set up first campaign. I just wish there were more pre-defined templates. All-in-all a simple step by step process.

Northwest Expressions
3 days using the app
November 1, 2020

Was my first time picking up email marketing and the site is super easy to navigate and set things up. Responsive design and convenient features give you a good sense of how your segments and flows are doing. Where omnisend lacks in some features that come with other platforms, they make up for with phenomenal and lightening fast customer support. Any missing features have been supposedly passed onto the tech team so I'm curious as to their speed for pushing out new features according to customer feedback.

Supreme Pawtrait
4 months using the app
August 5, 2019

so i just added this app, can't give 5 stars yet, as I'm not sure how it will help me, customer service has been great as somethings got a little confusing for a person who doesn't have great computer skills., you need to be patient in figuring out your template and design . overall so far so good!

Elle-&-Shine-
About 1 year using the app
Omnisend replied August 7, 2019

Thank you for your review, sincerely hope your journey will only be positive continuing further. Feel free to always reach out to the support team, that's what we are here for - to answer all your questions and help you to quickly master the Omnisend platform!

Edited December 1, 2019

I did my first cyber monday email and was very pleased with how the app worked and also how it took care of security and email verification.

thepiratezone.com
12 months using the app
October 23, 2020

Omnisends automation features are extremely beneficial for our guiding traction to our e-comm website!

CoastLine Group Storefront