4.8

Merchants find this app user-friendly with robust features like email automation, segmentation, and A/B testing. It's praised for its seamless Shopify integration, responsive customer service, and affordable pricing. Merchants appreciate the customizable templates and insightful analytics, reporting increased email sales and open rates. The 24/7 chat support and easy-to-use forms and automations make it a popular choice for both experienced and novice email marketers.

April 14, 2019

This is a great app that i was looking for a long time ago, now that i found it i feel so confident to boost my sales.

Al-Manar Store
Morocco
8 days using the app
Edited January 3, 2020

I've updated my review to 4 stars. After all Omnisend proved that they value every customer and make every effort to find a solution for customer's needs. Despite all the problems we had - they made a lot of effort to fix it. Really appreciated.

Keepgo
6 months using the app
Omnisend replied December 30, 2019

Hi,

Thanks for taking time to write this review. Actually, we have not changed the pricing or the feature set each pricing plan has since you started using Omnisend in September. The price increase your account has experienced is solely related to the huge increase of your subscriber list - from 2900 subscribers to 22100 subscribers.
We truly understand that learning a new tool takes time and we don't want to lose you, so no worries, we will happily find the best solution to meet your needs, our support team is already reaching out to you about this situation.
On a quick note, Omnisend has a lot more to offer than Privy, we offer SMS service; advanced automation flows, such as cart, browse and product abandonment, contact enters/exits the segment flow and more; other channels and complex segmentation to target your customers - so a lot more benefits in just one app!

August 8, 2018

very good very satisfied with this tool

Kidimaisvariedades
Brazil
8 days using the app
Edited October 24, 2022

Very quick response on initial set up question. - I have been using this for a few months now and am seriously disappointed! Far too many emails are ending up in spam filters, these are regular customers I deal with pretty much monthly so it seems odd. Omnisends answer... it is yahoo & hotmail filters - but we are in Canada and 99% of them are gmail and the regular emails get through so - that answer doesn't wash.

Wild at Heart Pets Raw Food Delivery
8 months using the app
Omnisend replied October 25, 2022

Hello there and hank you for taking the time to provide your feedback!

We have reviewed your recent conversations and located the one in which you were addressing deliverability concerns caused by a high bounce rate, but not spam. In fact, our Deliverability Team has found that the vast majority of them are indeed inactive Yahoo inboxes.

We've discovered that 100 of the 108 bounced contacts are Yahoo inboxes. These contacts have been saved as a segment in your Audience.

Overall, we've determined that your Audience comprises about 10 percent of Yahoo inboxes.

A member of our support staff has reached out to you with additional information about this issue.

Do not hesitate to contact our Support Team if you have any queries or require assistance. We are available 24/7 and can be reached by in-app chat or email at support@omnisend.com.

Have a wonderful day!

September 22, 2018

Brilliant and quick responding customer service ✔.
Pre-populated template and Custom Templating ✔.
Free Trial with all the benefits as the paid version ✔.
Omnisend ✔.

French Reve
Philippines
March 1, 2020

Love the simplicity! 10/10.
Extremely easy to use and makes perfect sense in all aspects! Well done Omnisend!!!

SAVALINO
Thailand
November 12, 2019

Their Support is NOT good. I have more than one account. EVERY support question I ask takes about 2 days to get a reply to, and the reply is ALWAYS the question I asked reworded. So they NEVER give an answer, they just reply with your same question. So answering a support question with another question is not support.

WiseRanker.com
8 months using the app
Omnisend replied November 13, 2019

WiseRanker.com we are truly sorry you had this experience, it is our fault that the service was delayed and the response was not what you expected. We have checked your case and Silvia responded to you with a possible scenario for the advanced automation you are trying to set up. You can achieve great things working with contact tags, may we suggest watching the webinar recording about advanced automation, where our Success Manager Laurynas shares some specific use cases to help you get more sales? Link here: https://support.omnisend.com/en/articles/3473973-success-with-omnisend-accelerating-growth-with-automation

March 7, 2020

Olá, estou super satisfeito com o aplicativo Omnisend, que integrei à nossa plataforma de loja online da Shopify. É muito fácil de usar, é rápido fazer as campanhas, mostra todos os resultados antes e depois, tem muitas opções ... Eu recomendaria definitivamente ...

Shop1001utilidades
Brazil
Edited October 13, 2016

Update- I do enjoy this one more. It is easy for me to follow and I have been seen an increase already in my site traffic. Thank you!

I actually might be digging this one more than any other application I tried for email campaigns. I love that it has the abandon cart option! Had my first abandoned cart and I am hoping this will fix that in the future :D

Magical Hoops And Gifts
June 11, 2018

So easy to learn and easy to operate. Great functions. A must-have app for anyone looking to promote their store via e-mail marketing.

Xiaomi Scooters