Reviews (5,735)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and robust features for managing targeted email campaigns. They value its customizable templates, A/B testing, and automation capabilities. The 24/7 chat support is praised for its efficiency. Merchants report improved customer engagement, higher email open rates, and increased repeat customers. The seamless integration with Shopify and the ability to handle both email and SMS campaigns are also highlighted. Merchants find the pricing reasonable for the features provided.

Edited August 18, 2021

I'm very pleased with the app. I've seen an increase in the percentage of clicks for my newsletters from 2% to about 16% (Still no one bought anything, yet). Easy to install, very responsive support. An extra cost for checking my emails list (If you get a large number of bounces, your emails will be stopped). Therefore, one needs a very accurate emails list. I see a lot of potential in the app. I'm still learning and continue for a while.

Minuteman Press Houston
May 22, 2018

Great product - Love it. Mailchimp might be the known name but I defo prefer Omni for its ease of use with less bugs!

Tad Better Goods
New Zealand
March 26, 2018

Great App very helpful, easy to setup

Jilauk
April 6, 2019

Coming from mailchimp, didn't think I would find a better alternative but I love this app so much better! Customer support was amazing and helpful. Give us a follow on instagram: prxsper ♥

PROSPER
December 5, 2019

Unfortunately after nearly 2 hours and communicating with their customer service line no one could figure out how to make it work with Shopify. For me Omnisend was a total waste of time and sticking with my Vertical Response platform for all my emailing. Very dissatisfied with Omnisend and sad that even their customer service rep could not figure things out for me.

Natural Gut Wholesale
January 14, 2020

This is the first time I have used an email marketing app. Found it very easy to use and will see what happens next!

The Abbotstone House Collection
October 31, 2018

great app, i recommand, its better 100 times than mailchimp and for the price it's worth it with many features !

super-discount.net
May 2, 2022

such a user friendly app! it has everything and more than I could ever need - customer service is really helpful and fast too. LOVE IT!!

Phat Poly
Ireland
Edited March 7, 2019

I used this app after trying several other ones, free or not. It is so easy and simple to create a campaign for a beginner like me!! Really appreciated the whole process!

Le Roi de l'Aiguille
France
January 28, 2018

I just got this app for my stop. So far I am loving what I'm seeing with this app. And it's free.

Easychore