Reviews (5,762)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and robust features for managing targeted email campaigns. They value its customizable templates, A/B testing, and automation capabilities. The 24/7 chat support is praised for its efficiency. Merchants report improved customer engagement, higher email open rates, and increased repeat customers. The seamless integration with Shopify and the ability to handle both email and SMS campaigns are also highlighted. Merchants find the pricing reasonable for the features provided.

July 26, 2018

very easy to set up and manage.

My Xtendz
January 22, 2021

Works well so far! The integration with Shopify is easy and I like how you can use pop up forms only on specific web pages.

Santevia Canada
November 17, 2021

I LOVE how you can send a preview email first to work out any kinks!! I couldn't find out how to attach an image but I will hunt for that more next time.

OnceUponaTeeShirt
February 4, 2018

thank you help me , nice App .

Apisit New Age
Thailand
February 23, 2022

Just set up Omnisend and we are so happy! Josh helped us get everything set up and was amazing. Very please with how easy it is to send out customized campaigns. :)

work in progress
October 28, 2018

I am using this app to start email marketing and it is incredible! So many different emails and forms to choose from and the automation emails are so helpful.

Watches Universal
August 9, 2020

I used orderly email and Sendinblue first but this app Omnisend is much better and fulfills my needs.

Zenimba
Greece
Edited December 15, 2016

Update: Paulius, Customer Success Manage got in contact with me and explained that since I asked for a refund the next day I can actually get one. I have updated to 3 stars since Paulius restored my faith in soundest and made me reconsider maybe giving them another shot later. If the things I mentioned are fixed I will also consider giving the full 5 stars since overall the app has very nice features.

I would have given the 3 stars they deserve but they decided not to refund me because I asked for the refund the day after they charged me for a service I haven't used. So keep in mind if one month you decide to stop using the app and you get charged they will tell you tough luck, we don't care that you won't be using the app so no refund.

Now the app has many flaws. One of the flaws that I disliked the most was that many times you can't center certain content. To give an example, if you use the product picker and you ask the app to center the "buy now" button then some of the details like the description won't center so basically it will look out of place.

They also have a "handy" discount widget in which you have a section to give a discount to customers. Now the app will create some random discount code to send to customers and that is what I hate. Why can't I choose a specific code such as "Holidays2016"? Even if Shopify doesn't allow this then let me create the discount and have the widget show whatever code I want. But nope you must use whatever code is created such as "hja67pou" pretty right?

The boost campaign is kind of handy but their plan allows only 60,000 thousand emails so basically boosting a campaign will make you consume about 1.75 times the amount of subs you have.

With the email limitation and the other issues I would just recommend you to use a service like mailchimp that at least has unlimited emails so you can send as much as you want without worrying about the cap. Also I just can't trust a company that won't refund you because you did not stop the charges before the due date. I haven't received a service and I won't use it but you want to keep my money? I guess they don't have many customer and must keep as much money as they can.

IMO stay away from this company.

Evideoclub 2
9 months using the app
April 6, 2018

i just stared to try it,so give me more time please...

Giftformamma
Morocco
August 13, 2018

Using it since yesterday and able to send newsletter in a clap of hand. Very nice app really easy to use and efficient. So far i love it.

Sublime Repair Forte