4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, robust features, and seamless Shopify integration. They value its automation, customization, and dual email and SMS marketing capabilities. The customer service is praised for quick and effective problem-solving. Some merchants report increased email sales and open rates. The app is considered affordable and good value for money.

October 11, 2017

Every day I'm liking this more and more! Am new to shopify so still learning but the support guys for this app are great at explaining stuff. And quick!

I saw one recent review gave a poor rating because they can't share campaigns as this is what I wanted to do too. Well you CAN share campaigns!

Saiya Minerals
July 3, 2017

Attractive and intuitive email marketing service with fantastic email editor and easy-to-read analytics. Soundest generates qualified traffic and leads to our website - www.vapejuicedepot.com

Siroart
July 20, 2018

So far the App does exactly what I expected. I can't wait to have it help me with conversions

U Know U Need This
December 5, 2022

I downloaded this app to help with a customised email confirmation for one of the products available to purchase on my website. I've contacted support twice now with general enquiries and they have got back to me really quickly and been super helpful. Would highly recommend this app!

stehamilton
June 10, 2018

Awesome app. Recommended
Helpfull to take care our customer mailing plan
5 star.

Dietanddetox
Indonesia
December 9, 2018

I just started using the app so i can't tell how good it is but the interface looks good. About to set it up for my store.

Fit Frost
March 19, 2018

i use on my American website and love it!

Berniedexterltd
February 7, 2020

Great App. Very easy to use with great products! Customer Service was fast and very helpful. Thank you for a awesome app!

Grandpa Joe's Chocolates
April 6, 2019

great app so far would recommend .

PRASLIN
9 days using the app
March 5, 2019

I used the app for many days now, and it is not sending out emails to abandoned visitors. It comes with a huge opportunity cost. Support is quick and always available, but takes a lot of time to sort this. I am uninstalling the app as it comes with an opportunity cost. Guys have a plan b app

STEESTU ™ Official Store
9 days using the app
Omnisend replied March 22, 2019

Sincere apologies regarding the unpleasant experience you had starting out. The time it was taking us to review your issue was way too long. We have sent you an email, with possible solutions, but it seems you have not opened it yet. Send us a message to support@omnisend.com, this time we will assist you with each and every step and make sure everything is set-up correctly. We truly hope you will review your decision and will give us a second try!
Customer Success Team