Delivery Date Schedule

Delivery Date Schedule

by Appsonrent

Best for Local Delivery Shipping Date and Time option

Blossom and Branch Farm

Didn't realize that this app didn't also arrange for pick-up times so we had to switch to another app - would be a nice addition. Customer service was excellent.

April 8, 2021

Simbio @Toulouse

Miss green answered my problems in 5 min ! Great customer service.
The app is great too, super easy to set up and just the right features needed.
Just a pity that it only display on the cart and not the checkout pages.

Nesuto Patisserie

Able to resolve an issue within a short time frame! Excellent! Would recommend this app for those who are looking for convenience and tip-top customer service.

The Blush Floral

Ok, just what I need. It would be better if the app can integrate same day delivery and minimum lead days delivery date picker for the products, other than just choose one. Other than this, the function is good for online store.

ChellowdeenFlorist

app was easy to setup and use, great customer support! happy with how the app is performing, cheap too!

Santorini Mediterranean Grill Napanee

I used this app to help organize my deliveries and pick ups at my restaurant when we first went into the lockdown. Now with the second lockdown, Im noticing the padding time affecting when my customers are able to view, purchase, and then pick up or deliver by a few 30min gaps. It would be great if it could be a shorter padding time that they could view, and then pick up 30mins after placing the order.. Iv changed the padding time to 10mins now, but finding it hard to satisfy my customers.

Vertagear Singapore

Easy and simple to use. Great support from the team as well as I needed the calendar to be aligned with the checkout button. It looks great now, thank you!

Canelas E-Boutique

the app wasn't easy to install on our website theme but there is a great customer service, thanks to them for helping

Liège Manila

It does its job of letting your customers choose the date and time of delivery. Helpful support as well. Only issue I have is the lag of the calendar in the cart page and the unchangeable font for the email confirmation. Other than that all good. Thanks

The issue I am facing with the calendar is it doesn't load at the same time as the entire page. There is a lag. So if customers click the check out button fast when the calendar is not yet loaded, the customers are not asked to fill up the calendar anymore. This leads me to not having their delivery date and time.

September 8, 2020

Thanks for your valuable feedback.
→ Can you please explain what issue you have with the calendar on the cart page?
→ We can help you with the font issue for the email confirmation.
→ We have a solution for bypassing the delivery date and time. Please email us on the below email address for further assistance.
appsonrent@gmail.com

Cookies by Mia

A little tricky to navigate, but their excellent customer service helped me through all of it. Great App!!!

August 13, 2020

Thanks for your feedback!

Previous 1