Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by OptiMonk

Beautiful Exit Intent Popup, Messenger or Email Popup & More

Mommy & Me Gifts

This app is really easy to use and can be customized to fit your website. It's too early to tell if it will help conversions, but it seems promising.

NepaCrafts Product

We are very much impressed to see from the very first day, 9 potential buyers have subscribed for our email list. I see there are so many things we can do with optikmonk to engage the visitors and give them the beautiful buying experience. Thank you

Chill Is Good

simple and easy to use with these apps but don't know if this boost up my sales but as long it's free it's worth to try

Tie-Fly

Exit Intent Pop-Ups By OptiMonk is a great way to gain subscribers, promote a deal or salvage website abandoners. The app is fully customizable on the free plan but extra customization allowed with paid subscription. Check out how I use the free plan at www.tieflyclothing.com.

South Coast Trading Post

I really like this app so far, the pre-built templates are perfect for what i needed to be accomplished.

RakishLab

I think this will get me those sales I've been losing! The quality and ease of use is excellent. I recommend!

Hades Buy

I've been looking for an app like this for a while! It has beautiful pop ups and it's very easy to use. And also free!

The Sudsy Soapery Natural Products

Easy, Very Easy to Use! We love it so far ave had it only a couple hours already have done a campaign to suggest products for sale. You will love this!

Dinners At Your Door

I installed this app to help me reduce the abandoned carts by offering a discount. It's working like a charm. Pop ups are easy to create and implement in the website.

Odd Peanut

I tried this app for exit intent purposes only. I don't like all the bells and whistles other sites use. I personally will not shop at a site that forces me to enter my email address before I even shop. it's rude. The places I do shop, their constant emails go directly to my trash bin without even opening it. Ever. So I'm not going to force my customers to do what I wouldn't do. With that said.. this app... I don't even know if it's working. I went to my site and went to leave and nothing happened. There's supposed to be a pop up with a coupon.. Nothing.. I get emails daily saying how many potential customers I have lost.. Then today I get an email telling me monthly page view limit is almost up (5000 impressions a month on the free plan) and I will lose 12 more buyers if I don't upgrade. Mind you I don't average more than 5k visitors a month AND I haven't even had the app for a WEEK. Really? So they are just here to push you to upgrade to a paid plan on a DAILY basis. Not cool at all. Back to search another app.. oddpeanut.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16