Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Beautiful Exit Popups, Cart Recovery Popup, Upsell Pop up

BodyBazar

Been using this app for allmost a week know. It's so easy to understand. Design is Swesome as well as the costumer service. Looking forward to learn more.

September 24, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback!

We are so happy to see that you are satisfied with our app and you find it easy to use.

Have a great time while using OptiMonk and please see us with any upcoming questions.

LivelyLumeEyewear

Optimonk is fantastic. It it's a great app and the customer support has been very helpful. Unfortunately, I discovered the popups do not work from the Pinterest app. As more and more my traffic is coming from Pinterest, I will be moving to another popup app that is compatible with Pinterest.

September 24, 2020

Hi Chad,

Thank you for your kind words, you are amazing :)

I hope that we will have the chance to work together again in the future!

We wish you all the best,

Drip4Men™

I installed this app 2 days ago because Recart recommended it. I sent a message to their customer support as I had a couple of questions that would help me to complete the setup. Well here I am 2 days later with zero reply. I am frozen right now. If I have a problem, would the only solution be to just delete the app? This is just about right where I am now. I've sent them another message so I will see what happens.

UPDATE: I am happy to leave and update that I received a phone call this afternoon from Tamas and he explained what had happened and I accepted it fully. He was also most helpful in providing me with solutions to the issues I was having, which I look forward to implementing and seeing some great results. I am fully confident that customer service is not a weak point for Optimonk so I can give them 5 stars for that!

UPDATE #2: I've had this app now for a few days and I have to say that their customer service is the best I've ever had the pleasure of working with. Super quick to respond and they go above and beyond to help solve any issues you have. Tom is amazing! The only drawback is the weekends are a bit slow but I still will give them a 5 stars.

September 18, 2020

Hi Megan,

Thank you so much for your kind words, it truly means a lot to me and my team as well :)

We are always going to be there to help you out when you need any assistance, so do not hesitate to get back to us in case you need any help or just have any questions.

Wish you the best,
Tom
OptiMonk Support Team

Apartment 201

Installed Optimonk recently but only set it up yesterday. Really liking all the great and useful features. Customer service has been excellent. Special thanks to Fruzsi and Viktoria for being so patient with our needs. One of the top apps to grow your business!

September 3, 2020

Hi Zarmair,

Wow, thanks for the awesome review, you rock :)

We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to see we hit the mark for you.

Can't wait to chat with you again :)

Cheers,

BoomPup

Really good app! Customer service 10/10 highly recommended!!
I had an issue and they helped me within an hour!

September 3, 2020

Hi There,

Thank you so much for your kind words !

Nothing can start a day better then when you wake up to such reviews given by your customer base!

Customer satisfaction is always our number one priority and I am super happy that this was clearly reflected in your case.

Should you have anything we can help you with, we are always here for you.

Tom

JBGREENOCEAN Clothing Store

I must update my review. They went beyond to help me out with my problem. They took the time and days to keep me updated on what really was going on in my site affecting my other applications as well. Tamas was excellent and beyond!
Thank you for your assistance and resolving my issue

August 6, 2020

Hi Jackeline,

Thank you so much for your kind words it means the world to us :)

My team and I are super happy that the issue has been resolved for you and should you need anything else from us, the OptiMonk Support team is always here for you!

Tamas

Bulletproof Pet Products Inc

I installed this ap and the pop up that gave the customer a discount appeared on my page by the time customers were on it for a couple of seconds. Why give a discount to someone who just got on the page? I set it up to appear later. I wrote for help and they didn't respond. I uninstalled and 2 days later got an email saying that by August 2nd I used almost all of my ap up for the month and wouldn't see it work till next month. If I wanted it to work I had to upgrade. Then a day later I got an email saying I had used all of the ap. How did I use all of it up, when a day earlier it said I had some left? I wasn't even using the ap anymore..... Didn't make sense to me. So the free ap work for 2 days out of the month? The rest I have to pay? And it doesn't even make the pop up with the discount come up when I want it to and customer service won't answer?
UPDATE; Optimunk scheduled a call and online screen session and showed me how some things worked. They set it in motion and designed a nice pop up that included pictures of some of my inventory. They set it to only pop up upon exit intent. I appreciated the help. I am raising it from 1 star to 3 stars because of the help. I will update this review when I see if the ap actually helps my conversion rate.

August 6, 2020

Hi Cherie,

Thank you for your honest review and please let me express once again how sorry I am for all the unpleasantness we have caused to you.

At the same time, I am delighted that we could talk yesterday and can't wait for tomorrow's call when we can discuss all of your questions and concerns.

Have a nice day and talk to you soon,

Jean Patrique Professional Cookware

Great app, seamlessly integrates with emails and other campaigns. Customer Service is also very helpful and proactive in their support.

July 31, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for submitting this review, you are awesome :)

Supporting you is our greatest delight, I am so happy that you appreciate our efforts!

Have a nice weekend and thanks once again for your kind words,

Joone Paris

Special offers boosted without development, great CMS experience and efficient customer service.
Highly relevant for growth teams
Congrats!

July 31, 2020

Hi There,

Thank you for your great review.

We are so happy that you like using our system and you find our support helpful. This is what drives us every day :)

Have a nice weekend and take care,

US BioSolutions Direct

We immediately saw an increase in lead and sales conversions almost within minutes of implementing our first Exit Intent. Plus, when I have had a question or needed assistance their support was fast and really helpful. Great program from great people. Highly recommend.

July 29, 2020

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time for submitting this review, you are awesome :)

We are super happy that you enjoy using our system and that you are satisfied with our support. It is a delight to work with you!

Have a nice day and take care,

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31