4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to boost subscribe and conversion rates through effective, customizable pop-ups. Its user-friendly design and seamless integration with platforms like Shopify are highly valued. Many report a significant increase in qualified leads and improved conversion rates after use. The app is also praised for its affordability and excellent customer service, known for quick responses and problem-solving skills.

January 25, 2024

We've been using this app for years and the pop-ups we use deliver great results. Amazing customer service too. Would highly recommend it

SMUG.
Almost 4 years using the app
OptiMonk replied February 20, 2024

Hi!

Thank you so much for your kind review, we are glad to hear are getting great results with OptiMonk!

Thanks for recommending us!

November 16, 2023

OptiMonk is an amazing app! It has so many options to improve your subscribe rate, conversion rate, and much more. Every template is fully customizable and easy to use. Also, the most important thing is that their support is always available to chat and answer any questions or concerns you might have. Highly recommend!

GREEN ECO DREAM
23 days using the app

Hey There,

We are so delighted to hear you find our tool useful and easy to use! We're happy to be working with you :)

As always, do reach out to us if you have any questions or need further assistance in the future and we will be more than happy to help!

OptiMonk Success Team

January 2, 2024

Optimonk offers so much to help us achieve and surpass our goals that we are impressed with it. We really are impacted with Csaba teachings and knowledge and of their staff. And we appreciate your business model; if we the client do great and grow, then the move to a paying tear becomes an obious decision and Optimonk sells and grow too...wow, there are some geniuses thinking over there! Thank you, guys!!

Sofia Naturale
2 days using the app

Hello There,

We are so delighted to read your kind words, thank you so much!🙏
We are thrilled to hear you are impressed with our app and find Csaba's materials insightful.
We are very happy to have you with us!

As always, do reach out to us if you need anything😊

November 15, 2023

Excellent piece of software. Easy to use and powerful at the same time. Also great customer service team...

Pretavoir
11 months using the app

Hey There,

We're really grateful for your kind words and delighted to be working with you! :)

As always, if you need anything we're happy to help :)

Warm Regards,

Sarah & the OptiMonk team

January 12, 2024

They are really good and patient helping us with some fix issues! Chris explained every step that we need to do to correct the mistakes for the campaign we were launching

WORK IN
5 days using the app

Hi!

Thank you for leaving us a kind review, the whole support team is always here to help so just let us know if you need anything!

Best Regards,
Chris and the OptiMonk Team

November 27, 2023

Great app, for free, Support crazy good and crazy fast, No watermarks, what more you want for free

Velusis
Czechia
2 months using the app

Hey There,

Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it! :)

November 10, 2023

The app itself is powerful and easy to use but the app support are amazing. 100% would recommend. I cannot wait to see my conversion increase.

atlasrosedarkromance
2 months using the app
OptiMonk replied November 13, 2023

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your glowing review! 🌟 We're delighted to hear that you find our app powerful and user-friendly. We are thrilled to be recognised, and we're here to assist you every step of the way.

We're just as excited as you are about the potential for increased conversions! If you ever have questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Cheers,
Chris from OptiMonk

October 26, 2023

Real good app. Special thanks to Rudolf and Chris who has helped me many times always quickly without any problems. I really recommend the app.

Tukkukoira
Finland
4 months using the app
OptiMonk replied October 30, 2023

Hey there,

We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying the app! Thank you for your kind words and recommendation. Our goal is to always provide efficient and hassle-free support, and we're glad that we could meet your expectations. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please feel free to reach out. We truly appreciate your support and recommendation!

Kind regards,
Chris and Rudolf from OptiMonk

November 29, 2023

I recently integrated the OptiMonk into my website, and I must say, it's been an absolutely amazing experience! The app itself is a game-changer, seamlessly blending into my site and enhancing the overall user experience. Plus, making it look so much nicer and pro! Also, the support team is amazing. They're not just quick to respond; they're genuinely dedicated to helping you succeed. Every query I had was addressed with such efficiency and friendliness, making the whole process a breeze. I'm genuinely excited to see where my website will go with this fantastic add-on. Highly recommended for anyone looking to elevate their website. Thanks so much, Team OptiMonk! xx

adaptobliss
About 14 hours using the app

Hey There!

We are utterly grateful for your kind words and review, our support team is extremely happy to hear that you find the team helpful.
We're happy to have you and your business on board with us, and we hope to work together for a long time!

As always, let us know if you need any assistance, we'll be happy to help :)

OptiMonk Support Team

November 13, 2023

I'm new on Shopify and there's definitely been a bit of a learning curve. But this app is one of the best and most fun to use that I've found so far. I just got off of a customer support chat with Chris from their team and he fixed my issue in LITERALLY 2 minutes. These guys are awesome.

Riverstone Express
1 day using the app
OptiMonk replied December 1, 2023

Hi There,

We are so grateful for your kind words and so happy that you find OptiMonk fun to use! We hope you'll keep enjoying OptiMonk, and we're always here to assist if you need anything!

Chris & the OptiMonk Team