Email Pop Ups & Exit Popups

Email pop up, Exit pop up, Upsell pop up, spin wheel popup

Free plan available

AlterEgoFitness.com

love using this, its helpful for customer feedback which will in turn increased add to carts and sales :)

June 24, 2022

Hi Daniel! Thanks for your kind words, I'm happy that I could assist you today. I wish you a lot of success with the app and feel free to get back to me if you need help later on. Have a great weekend, Anna <3

Rotor One - Melbourne Helicopter Rides

Location Australia

Great app. Very simple and intuitive. Support responds very quickly. I'd definitely recommend OptiMonk.

June 24, 2022

Hey Ed! It's Anna from OptiMonk. I'm so happy about your review, thanks for taking the time to share your opinion! Have a great weekend, and feel free to reach out in the future. Anna <3

The Myrtle Leaf All Natural Skin Care

Easy to set up and reinforce my brand. SUPER FAST tech support response on formatting. I appreciate the ease of use and great service.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your review, you're fantastic!! The whole team is very happy about your feedback. :)

We truly believe that OptiMonk will be very beneficial for you in the long term as well!

I wish you a lot of success with your business and feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need assistance or advice. We’ll be here to help you! :)

Have a great day,

Tom from OptiMonk

plantedfeet

Edit: I was contacted by Reka who guided me through the issues with the integration for SMSBump. She was very helpful and we managed to solve the issue. I didn't know the support wasn't available through the weekend, would be great it there was, or just a small email stating so. Anyway the issue is solved and now I'm looking forward to seeing the app in action. Previous - App hasn't been good so far. I've had issues with setting up integration for over 2 days now and support hasn't replied at all, I thought for a popular app they would have much better support team. I'm very disappointed.

Hello Jamie,

Thank you once again for your review, it means a lot to our team. I would like to also thank you for your understanding of our business hours! 🙏

We are continuously expanding it, so we can provide better and faster help to our customers.

I hope OptiMonk will help you a lot, if you have any questions, reach out to us again 😊

Kind regards,
Réka

Puros Privados

The support on this app was great! They helped me very quickly and efficiently. I was having some formatting issues and someone wrote a small snippet of custom code to make everything correct!

June 23, 2022

Hello,

Thank you so much for this awesome review 🤩

Feel free to get back to us anytime, we would be more than happy to help you!

Kind regards,
The OptiMonk Support Team

Terapung Float Club

Location Indonesia

I would give it 10 stars if I could. It's just one of those apps that are very properly thought of and developed. The customer support responded to my questions super fast (within minutes) which I did not expect. There are also plenty of free resources within the app to learn from. Shoutout to Tom and Optimonk team for creating such a wonderful app!

Hi There,

It's Tom from OptiMonk.

Thank you for mentioning my name in your review, I'm very happy that you were satisfied with my assistance! :)

Feel free to get back to us anytime in the future, we'll be there for you.

Have a great week ahead,

Tom from OptiMonk

The Sustainable Watch Company

Great app with lots of information on how to get the best out of it. They are genuinely interested in helping get businesses off the ground with their free plans, then moving towards growth and a long-term partnership.

June 17, 2022

Hi There,

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion! :)

I'm glad you had a positive first impression with our app and I hope that OptiMonk will help you reach your eCommerce goals!

Should you have any questions in the future, feel free to contact us via chat or at support@optimonk.com and we'll be happy to help.

Have a lovely day!

Kind Regards
Tom from the OptiMonk Support Team

SacredDivinityCo.

I use this app to help me with email campaigns and I couldn't be happier! They reply extremely quick with any questions you have in order for your campaign to perform its best. Will definitely be using Optimonk to continue to build my store!

June 14, 2022

Hi,

Thank you very much for your kind review :) It was a pleasure helping you with your account.

If you have any other questions or need help with anything else just let us know and we will be more than happy to assist you.

I wish you all the best with your campaigns :)

Kind Regards
Chris

Be Renewed Boutique

I used this app to create a pop-up on the homepage of my website. I like how easy it is to use. I picked a template and customized to my preferences. I asked customer support to remove the OptiMonk branding for me and they responded right away and took care of it. Excellent customer service!

June 13, 2022

Hey Erin, your success is our success, so I'm very glad that you shared your first impressions and that you find OptiMonk easy to use. :) We wish you the best of luck with your business and campaigns. Feel free to reach out anytime. <3 Anna

The Koin Club

Very quick response and incredibly helpful! The customer support has been great so far throughout my experience. Thank you :)

June 13, 2022

Hi There! Thank you so much for your kind words, I'm very glad that you were satisfied with my assistance <3 Please feel free to reach out anytime in the future! Anna from OptiMonk

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 54 55