Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by OptiMonk

Beautiful Exit Intent Popup, Messenger or Email Popup & More

Tiendas Area

JUST AMAZING! I have tried many popups apps and this is by far the best one I found. The templates they offer are perfect also the pop-up works really well.
Congratulations for this great job!

ROCKS AND ROOTS

i used this app primarily for campaigns. super easy to use....didn't get lost once! would recommend this app for anyone looking to set up easy and exciting ads on your business web page.

V2K Lines Ltd

Easy to navigate - user friendly. I just installed the free plan so cannot comment on its effectiveness yet.

RO T-SHIRTS

OptiMonk is the BEST!!! For the longest time I was not able to make a successful Popup for my store and today I called Shopify and spoke with one of the gurus there and he recommended your app and he was so right!! I really love it!! I did my first successful pop up today!!! Yeahhh!!! I am so happy!! Thank you for creating such a friendly and easy platform for people like me that we are learning, this is awesome. Also I send you guys an email and you answer super fast and with other helpful tips as well. 5 STARS!!

Thank you!!

Cordially,
Ronco Ortiz
RO T-SHIRTS

MEZ Gear

Helped me grow my business. Would recommend this to anyone who is looking for popups for free.

SARAH & SEBASTIAN AU/NZ

Good support team (answer within 24h) and design, but not so great payment plan. I run a pretty large online store but I only use the popup on 2 pages across my whole site, and since the page views are calculated based on all traffic to the whole site - my plan reaches it limit not even 1/5 into of the month and pop up stops appearing. Would be better to have a page view plan based which only calculate the page views where the popup is installed on.

The Honest Connoisseur

This app in combination with another that works together has been great. It pays for itself by getting my store more sales and email subscribers too. We highly recommend using OptiMonk.

bambloos

one of the best apps in shopify which gives you awesome functionalities even in their free plan. I didn't check their premium plan because their free plan is already awesome.

Cruxpure

I used this app to help me do sell. I really like how it does selling. we're gonna see how it work for new sellers.

Next Level Dezines

Very easy to use with a variety of templates to choose from. Excited to see the conversion rates for my ecommerce store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21