Reviews (882)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective pop-ups and lead capturing features. They highlight its customizable templates, affordability, and easy integration. The app is praised for its user-friendly setup, unique campaign creation tool, exit popup feature, and valuable A/B testing and analytics. The customer service is frequently commended for its speed and dedication, with specific team members often mentioned for their efficient assistance. The app is recommended for its value for money and easy installation.

February 20, 2024

Chris was super quick to respond and help. I had some issues with embedding the app and was sorted in minutes!

Professional and the pop ups looks brilliant.

Thanks
Saloos Team

Saloos
About 4 hours using the app
OptiMonk replied February 23, 2024

Dear Saloos Team,

We really appreciate your kind feedback, it means a lot to us :)

Thank you on behalf of Chris and the OptiMonk Team!

March 8, 2024

Terrible, text kept disappearing when trying to create a pop-up design, infuriating.

Lion & The Pear
33 minutes using the app

Dear Lion & The Pear Team,

We’re truly sorry you had to face difficulties while editing text elements.
We want to assure you that our technical team has promptly addressed this issue, and it was indeed a temporary bug that affected some users but it was fixed within the hour.

I would like to apologize for all the frustration this caused you, I can imagine this wasn’t what you expected from us.

We would like to make your OptiMonk experience better, please check your inbox, our team will reach out to you via email shortly.

Thank you for your honest feedback.

Kind regards,
Sarah from the OptiMonk Team

January 11, 2024

Sehr geduldiger support

Luminance Lift
Germany
About 1 month using the app

Hi There,

Thank you for your kind review, we're glad that you find our support helpful! :)
---
Hallo,

Vielen Dank für Ihre freundliche Bewertung. Wir freuen uns, dass Sie unsere Unterstützung hilfreich finden! :)

February 23, 2024

This app was so easy to use. It comes with tons of different templates. I needed to solve a problem and the team were responsive in less than a minute. They helped me solve my issue and were so kind to. I really recommend this app. Thanks for great customer service.

PrettyCoverd
About 1 hour using the app

Hi There,

We are so happy to hear you find our app easy to use😍

Thank you so much for recommending us! We thrive to keep meeting your expectations :)

Chris & The OptiMonk Team

January 4, 2024

Free plan is more than capable to handle starting out. The upgrade paths are also so affordable. I see myself sticking with this as my popup banner campaigns app.

Trendz-SA
South Africa
About 1 month using the app

Hey There,

We're very happy to hear you're content with the app and you'd like to stick to OptiMonk, we're thrilled to have you with us and hope to work together for a long time!

February 26, 2024

Rudolf has been a very supportive and helpful staff on timely manner. Good job guys!!!

OZFitTech
30 minutes using the app

Dear OZFitTech Team,

Thank you so much for your review, I'm very glad I could help you solve your inquiry, as always, please let us know if you need anything :)

Rudolf and the OptiMonk Team

January 29, 2024

easy to using

BoxBoxID
Indonesia
About 11 hours using the app
OptiMonk replied February 20, 2024

Hey There,

We are happy to hear you find our app easy to use!

Thanks for your review :)

January 12, 2024

They are really good and patient helping us with some fix issues! Chris explained every step that we need to do to correct the mistakes for the campaign we were launching

WORK IN
5 days using the app

Hi!

Thank you for leaving us a kind review, the whole support team is always here to help so just let us know if you need anything!

Best Regards,
Chris and the OptiMonk Team

January 2, 2024

Optimonk offers so much to help us achieve and surpass our goals that we are impressed with it. We really are impacted with Csaba teachings and knowledge and of their staff. And we appreciate your business model; if we the client do great and grow, then the move to a paying tear becomes an obious decision and Optimonk sells and grow too...wow, there are some geniuses thinking over there! Thank you, guys!!

Sofia Naturale
20 days using the app

Hello There,

We are so delighted to read your kind words, thank you so much!🙏
We are thrilled to hear you are impressed with our app and find Csaba's materials insightful.
We are very happy to have you with us!

As always, do reach out to us if you need anything😊

December 14, 2023

Átlátható rendszer, az ügyfélszolgálat gyors és segítőkész.

Dekor Puff
Hungary
5 months using the app

Üdv!

Nagyon szépen köszönjük a kedves szavakat, nagyon örülünk, hogy átláthatónak találod a rendszert, ez fontos számunkra, és természetesen az is, hogy elégedettek legyenek az ügyfelek az ügyfélszolgálatunkkal! Nagyon köszünjük a review-t! :)

Üdvözlettel,