4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to boost subscribe and conversion rates through effective, customizable pop-ups. Its user-friendly design and seamless integration with platforms like Shopify are highly valued. Many report a significant increase in qualified leads and improved conversion rates after use. The app is also praised for its affordability and excellent customer service, known for quick responses and problem-solving skills.

October 24, 2023

Really lovely customer service, assisted me with setting up a few things and just prompt reply. Also enabled some other feature for us without even requesting it. Super happy with both Rudolf and Ati. Highly recommend using this app if you are new to this sort of thing.

Klaws By K
About 2 hours using the app
OptiMonk replied October 30, 2023

Hey there,

Thank you for your kind words! We're delighted to hear that our team could assist you effectively. We always aim to go the extra mile for our customers. We appreciate your recommendation and are here to support you every step of the way!

Best regards,

Germany
About 1 month using the app
OptiMonk replied January 15, 2024

Hi There,

Thank you for your kind review, we're glad that you find our support helpful! :)
---
Hallo,

Vielen Dank für Ihre freundliche Bewertung. Wir freuen uns, dass Sie unsere Unterstützung hilfreich finden! :)

Kind Regards,

October 19, 2023

Wonderfully designed app suits all my needs and support is top tier!

Anima Studio
About 2 months using the app
OptiMonk replied October 30, 2023

Hey there,

We're over the moon to hear that! We put a lot of heart into the design, and we are all smiles knowing we've made your experience top-notch. Thanks for being a part of OptiMonk!

If you require any help, just give us a shout and we'll be there for you.

Kind regards,
Emil from OptiMonk

September 19, 2023

Value for Money:
Considering the features and benefits it brings, the price of this app is an absolute steal. You get incredible value for your money.

Favor Graphics
Vietnam
6 months using the app
OptiMonk replied October 13, 2023

Hey there,

Thank you so much for your kind review, it really does mean a lot to the OptiMonk team :)

If you need any assistance with your campaign or just have a general question about the OptiMonk app, feel free to reach out to us via our live chat channel

Kind Regards

Indonesia
About 11 hours using the app
OptiMonk replied February 20, 2024

Hey There,

We are happy to hear you find our app easy to use!

Thanks for your review :)

Kind Regards,

Edited February 20, 2024

I've just installed it, so far I'm very impressed with different options it offers beyond a simple pop-up. The set up process is really simple and their customer service is great, very fast and helpful!

Update! After months of using the app I can say it is quite effective in capturing leads. Their customer support team is amazing - fast and helpful!

LuluOro Jewelry
Saudi Arabia
21 days using the app
OptiMonk replied September 7, 2023

Hey there,

We're happy to hear about your positive experience with our installation process and the wide array of options we offer! Your initial impressions have us grinning from ear to ear.

Simplicity is what we've always aimed to achieve, and we're thrilled it made your experience a breeze.

We're here to make your journey enjoyable and productive, so if you ever want to explore more features, need assistance, or just want to chat, don't hesitate to reach out.

Warm regards,

October 13, 2023

Tremendous support by Chris and the best popup app I could have found!

baumeowbg
Bulgaria
3 days using the app
OptiMonk replied October 18, 2023

Hey there,

It's Chris here, just wanted to thank you for your kind review and it was a pleasure assisting you with your campaign :)

We are here at your disposal whenever you need further assistance in the future or just have a general question about the OptiMonk app!

I wish you all the best with your OptiMonk campaigns and business adventures.

Best Regards,
Chris
OptiMonk Support

February 23, 2024

This app was so easy to use. It comes with tons of different templates. I needed to solve a problem and the team were responsive in less than a minute. They helped me solve my issue and were so kind to. I really recommend this app. Thanks for great customer service.

PrettyCoverd
July 20, 2023

Easy to use, it is very intuitive no matter level of expertise, has a vast variety of templates that can easily adapt to store and campaign needs, Chris from the support team 10/10 (communication, problem solving, efficiency) I highly recommend it.

Strahyd
Mexico
Almost 2 years using the app
OptiMonk replied July 26, 2023

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your feedback.

We are happy to hear about your positive experience with OptiMonk. I wish you a lot of success with your business and feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need assistance.

Sara from OptiMonk

August 17, 2023

Really excellent app. I have been used this app almost 6 months. It's easy to make survey, there are so many templates for choosing, and the support team is also terrific!

nelkoprint
5 months using the app
OptiMonk replied September 7, 2023

Hey there,

We greatly appreciate your kind words and are thrilled to hear that you've had an excellent experience with our app over the past six months! Your support means a lot to us.

We're delighted to know that you find our survey creation process easy and that the wide selection of templates has been helpful for you.

Thank you for your positive feedback about our support team as well.

If you ever have more feedback, suggestions, or questions in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help and continuously improve our services to meet your needs.

Kind regards,