OptiMonk: Website Personalizer

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 13, 2022

Great product. They removed the branding for free, besides offering great customer service and super user-friendly functionality, giving rise to clean UI/UX.

Chai & Mighty
India
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years

Hi there,

Thank you for your kind words. We’re grateful for your feedback. It’s our pleasure to provide the best possible service to our customers. We look forward to the next time we’re able to serve you again. Have a wonderful day!

Best wishes,
Emil from OptiMonk

December 6, 2022

I am super-delighted to have found this app! I just like it's pre-made templates; they are better compared to other marketing apps especially that there is a choice of who to see the campaigns. I hope it will make a difference in my store!

Eurekaonline
Malawi
Time spent using app: 14 days

Hey there,

We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience at OptiMonk. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us. This fuels us a lot and provides valuable ideas to continue improving the service.

Sincerely,
Emil from OptiMonk

December 5, 2022

Works flawlessly! Templates are very easy to use and edit, implementation is almost instant and it works wonders. Thanks alot!

YUSB
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 2 days

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about our app! Your words truly mean a lot to our small hardworking team.
It is amazing to hear about your positive experience with us and we hope you will continue enjoying using OptiMonk.

Sara from the OptiMonk Support Team

November 30, 2022

Love the app, it's improved so much over the years. I believe they're the best at website popups, they make it easy, simple and have great designs/functionality.

Staulino
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
OptiMonk replied December 1, 2022

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion, It is amazing to hear that you found our app easy to use and simple while it is beneficial for you.

I wish you a lot of success with your business and feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need assistance.

November 30, 2022

I've been using another app for email/popups and such but couldn't drop pixel in code for tracking. Tried Optimonk and dropped in pixel. Wanted to create email collector popup and thank you but just didn't have time before campaign to learn all the graphic placement stuff. Jumped in Chat with Chris and he actually took the time to build my two pages (even recreating my background image so that it would be more effective. WoW! Chris you are awesome ~ great customer service. Now that I've worked a little more with the app there's nothing I can say except join up and get to work. Highly recommend Optimonk.

William Gunn Wines
Time spent using app: 21 days

Hey William,

It's Chris here, I just wanted to thank you for your very generous review :)

It was a pleasure helping you with your campaign and as always, do get back to us if you have any other questions or need assistance with anything else

Have an awesome weekend

Chris
OptiMonk

November 29, 2022

Great app and great customer support. We moved the store to a new Shopify store and the team helped us to set all the things up.

Klever Shopping Store
Israel
Time spent using app: 20 days

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion about our support, I was very happy to assist you!

Please feel free to reach out to us if you need any further assistance.

Anna from OptiMonk Support

November 29, 2022

Such a helpful team - they go above and beyond to help and are super thorough in their efforts too. Great app!

Sit Seasons
Time spent using app: 9 days

Hey,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are very delighted to hear that you decided to give OptiMonk a chance, and are happy to read all your positive words about our hard-working support team.

If you need any help, we are here for you. :)

November 29, 2022

So far so good, will continue using it, the features are so helpful and the support is top notch. I highly recommend.

ONE OFFF
Time spent using app: 11 days

Hi there,

We're so happy that you've shared your honest experience with us, I really appreciate this and was glad to help you 🙂

Thank you very much for your kind review!

Let us know if we can help you further with anything!

November 28, 2022

Just finished my first campaign.. so far so good. Easy to use, and right to the point. Just what I was looking for.

DATNEWDRIP
Time spent using app: 42 minutes
OptiMonk replied November 28, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you so much for leaving your feedback.
We are truly happy that you gave us a chance and it is amazing to hear that you found our app easy to use.

November 28, 2022

I just started to use this app, but I can say it's very eased to use and have a great customer service.

Naphe
France
Time spent using app: 40 minutes
OptiMonk replied November 28, 2022

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion, I'm really happy to hear that you find our app easy to use. I hope you’ll stay with us in the long run!

Sara from OptiMonk Support