Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Beautiful Exit Popups, Cart Recovery Popup, Upsell Pop up

embrace-australia

OptiMonk is very user-friendly and has helped us in converting even more website visitors through a beautiful exit intent pop up. The customer service is also incredibly friendly and helpful. Highly recommend this app.

June 10, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you so much for your feedback, I'm glad to hear that OptiMonk is already beneficial to you.

I have checked your campaign and I couldn't agree more: the design of the popup is very beautiful indeed!

Thanks for brightening our day :)

Anna & the OptiMonk Support Team

Julaybib & Co

The integration is good and numerous list of campaigns are recommended with the conversion rate indicated so you can pick the right one.. it is flexible and fairly easily customisable.
Customer Support is great and super helpful.

June 8, 2021

Hello,

I'm happy to hear that you like our campaign templates and find them easy to customize.

Thank you so much for mentioning our Customer Support Team, we're working hard to provide the highest quality service for each OptiMonk user. :)

Feel free to reach out to us if you need any assistance.

I wish you every success,

ChantalLauraHandley

I’ve only recently downloaded the app but I’m loving it so far! Hoping to take advantage of all the features and hopefully increase my conversion rate!

June 8, 2021

Hi There,

I'm glad you started your journey with OptiMonk! :)

If you need any advice regarding your campaigns, please feel free to send an email to support@optimonk.com, and we'll be happy to help you maximize the opportunities within our app!

Have a great day,

Porfexon

This app has been super useful for me and helped me increase my overall conversion rate by about .5% (which is huge). It is relatively easy to set up and use, and now they have a lot more types of campaigns you can run.

June 2, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback!

A 5% increase in conversions is a great achievement. I have checked your campaigns and I love the font styles and colour choices you made to customize your popups!

And it seems like your visitors feel the same way ;)

Keep up the good work and feel free to contact us at support@optimonk.com if you need any assistance.

Acu-life

Very complete application to show pop up I use it for my store In France
Very good customer support also which is very helpful for any questions you have

June 2, 2021

Hi There,

I'm glad you were satisfied with the support you received from our team and thank you so much for leaving a review. We really appreciate it! :)

I know that sometimes it's not easy to start something new, but I'm glad you took the time to explore OptiMonk and also that you turned to our support team with your questions. I think together we found a good solution for your needs.

Please feel free to reach out anytime you need assistance. :)

I wish you the best of luck with your store,

Buckaroo Bling

I installed this app about a month ago primarily to be able to integrate my email sign-ups from a popup directly into my email subscriber list with Seguno. Currently, I use it for 3 different types of popups and an announcement bar. Although some features are lacking (such as auto-created unique discount codes and the cart goal progress option for announcement bars so they can be used as free shipping bars), customer service from the OptiMonk team makes up for it with their friendliness, expertise, and willingness to help.

May 25, 2021

Hi There,

We're happy to hear that you're running multiple campaigns on your site and thank you for the constructive ideas. We're always trying to improve and your insights will be forwarded to our Product Team!

Our support team is very glad that you are satisfied with our service, we do our best to help each customer with personal assistance. :)

Have a great week,

Groomed Rooster

The functions are great. A large selection of tmeplates and the editor is easy to use. The customer service is very helpful, fast and reliable. Fun to use!

May 18, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your feedback! You have made our day!

We're happy to hear that you're having fun using OptiMonk and that you received quick customer support from our team.

We wish you good luck with your campaigns, and feel free to reach out if you need any assistance! :)

Anna and the OptiMonk Support Team

Hidden Tracks Cycling

I was driving a load of traffic to my site but getting few sales - Optimonk exit poll was easy to install, blend to match the web theme and schedule - I now have a much clearer picture of the audience I'm attracting and can modify adverts and products to suit - and it is free to try.

May 14, 2021

Hi There,

We're so glad that OptiMonk helps you increase your sales. It's also amazing to hear that you learnt more about your visitors and how to target them! :)

Thank you very much for your feedback and for spreading the word!

Have a great weekend,

小冊選書

Very friendly and professional support from the team. The pop-up is very easy to customise and give my website a professional look! Happy with this app :)

May 5, 2021

Hello,

I'm so glad you're getting more and more confident with OptiMonk and it's great to hear you had a positive experience with our Customer Support Team!

I wish you good luck exploring our features and I hope OptiMonk will help you achieve your goals!

Thank you for your feedback and have a great day,

Mittikerang

This is the best exit pop-up I have found for my store, I am saving 50 customers every month thanks to optiMonk.

May 4, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our app! :)

We are delighted to hear that OptiMonk helps you to save more customers every month!

We wish you every success in the future!

Réka from the OptiMonk Support Team