OptiMonk: Website Personalizer

Developer
OptiMonk
4.9
December 6, 2022

I am super-delighted to have found this app! I just like it's pre-made templates; they are better compared to other marketing apps especially that there is a choice of who to see the campaigns. I hope it will make a difference in my store!

Eurekaonline
Malawi
December 5, 2022

Works flawlessly! Templates are very easy to use and edit, implementation is almost instant and it works wonders. Thanks alot!

YUSB
Switzerland
November 30, 2022

Love the app, it's improved so much over the years. I believe they're the best at website popups, they make it easy, simple and have great designs/functionality.

Staulino
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
OptiMonk replied December 1, 2022

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion, It is amazing to hear that you found our app easy to use and simple while it is beneficial for you.

I wish you a lot of success with your business and feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need assistance.

Sara from OptiMonk

November 30, 2022

I've been using another app for email/popups and such but couldn't drop pixel in code for tracking. Tried Optimonk and dropped in pixel. Wanted to create email collector popup and thank you but just didn't have time before campaign to learn all the graphic placement stuff. Jumped in Chat with Chris and he actually took the time to build my two pages (even recreating my background image so that it would be more effective. WoW! Chris you are awesome ~ great customer service. Now that I've worked a little more with the app there's nothing I can say except join up and get to work. Highly recommend Optimonk.

William Gunn Wines
Time spent using app: 21 days
OptiMonk replied December 2, 2022

Hey William,

It's Chris here, I just wanted to thank you for your very generous review :)

It was a pleasure helping you with your campaign and as always, do get back to us if you have any other questions or need assistance with anything else

Have an awesome weekend

Chris
OptiMonk

November 29, 2022

Great app and great customer support. We moved the store to a new Shopify store and the team helped us to set all the things up.

Klever Shopping Store
Israel
Time spent using app: 20 days
OptiMonk replied December 2, 2022

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion about our support, I was very happy to assist you!

Please feel free to reach out to us if you need any further assistance.

Anna from OptiMonk Support