Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Beautiful Exit Popups, Cart Recovery Popup, Upsell Pop up

LivelyLumeEyewear

Optimonk is fantastic. It it's a great app and the customer support has been very helpful. Unfortunately, I discovered the popups do not work from the Pinterest app. As more and more my traffic is coming from Pinterest, I will be moving to another popup app that is compatible with Pinterest.

September 24, 2020

Hi Chad,

Thank you for your kind words, you are amazing :)

I hope that we will have the chance to work together again in the future!

We wish you all the best,

Drip4Men™

Honestly, I am really upset and feel I should cancel my subscription. It took me a long time to setup my campaigns and the after my trial ended, I started wondering why no results. Initially I felt it was because I had to move up to the higher paying level from $29, but in trying to do some tweaking, I learned it hadn't been working at all! After contacting support they notified me there was glitch and they had the tech team fix it, but in doing that all my original settings have gone back to default! Plus there was still one campaign not integrated. I sent a reply 2 days ago and another yesterday and am still waiting for a response. To me, this is urgent. In the meantime, I had been receiving emails that I could have captured emails, so I sent a message asking how to do this, but no response even as I asked support about this as well. So zero results since subscribing and I'm just trying to get some benefit after paying for this app. Please support, I need help to address these issues, otherwise there's just no point. Update: I have revised my rating as Optimonk has responded in a big way to help in resolving the issues with detailed explanations, guidance and assistance. They answered all of my questions and clarified everything. I very much look forward to the potential of what this powerful program can do to achieve the goals I have for my business.

September 18, 2020

Hi Megan!

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us.

First of all, let me express my apologies for all the inconveniences this case has caused you.

Since this review was submitted, we've responded to the messages you've sent us, trying to rectify all the problems you've come across. While some of the unfortunate issues you've had were quite unique, and one had to do with a third-party service provider's system, we're doing everything in our power to help you with getting your campaigns up-and-running.

I'm sorry that you didn't get the experience you deserve, and would be happy to help you with any questions and issues you have to regain your trust in our services.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if there is anything we could do for you.

Best wishes,
Kriszti
OptiMonk Support Team

Apartment 201

Installed Optimonk recently but only set it up yesterday. Really liking all the great and useful features. Customer service has been excellent. Special thanks to Fruzsi and Viktoria for being so patient with our needs. One of the top apps to grow your business!

September 3, 2020

Hi Zarmair,

Wow, thanks for the awesome review, you rock :)

We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to see we hit the mark for you.

Can't wait to chat with you again :)

Cheers,

BoomPup

Really good app! Customer service 10/10 highly recommended!!
I had an issue and they helped me within an hour!

September 3, 2020

Hi There,

Thank you so much for your kind words !

Nothing can start a day better then when you wake up to such reviews given by your customer base!

Customer satisfaction is always our number one priority and I am super happy that this was clearly reflected in your case.

Should you have anything we can help you with, we are always here for you.

Tom

JBGREENOCEAN Clothing Store

I must update my review. They went beyond to help me out with my problem. They took the time and days to keep me updated on what really was going on in my site affecting my other applications as well. Tamas was excellent and beyond!
Thank you for your assistance and resolving my issue

August 6, 2020

Hi Jackeline,

Thank you so much for your kind words it means the world to us :)

My team and I are super happy that the issue has been resolved for you and should you need anything else from us, the OptiMonk Support team is always here for you!

Tamas

Bulletproof Pet Products Inc

I installed this ap and the pop up that gave the customer a discount appeared on my page by the time customers were on it for a couple of seconds. Why give a discount to someone who just got on the page? I set it up to appear later. I wrote for help and they didn't respond. I uninstalled and 2 days later got an email saying that by August 2nd I used almost all of my ap up for the month and wouldn't see it work till next month. If I wanted it to work I had to upgrade. Then a day later I got an email saying I had used all of the ap. How did I use all of it up, when a day earlier it said I had some left? I wasn't even using the ap anymore..... Didn't make sense to me. So the free ap work for 2 days out of the month? The rest I have to pay? And it doesn't even make the pop up with the discount come up when I want it to and customer service won't answer?
UPDATE; Optimunk scheduled a call and online screen session and showed me how some things worked. They set it in motion and designed a nice pop up that included pictures of some of my inventory. They set it to only pop up upon exit intent. I appreciated the help. I am raising it from 1 star to 3 stars because of the help. I will update this review when I see if the ap actually helps my conversion rate.

August 6, 2020

Hi Cherie,

Thank you for your honest review and please let me express once again how sorry I am for all the unpleasantness we have caused to you.

At the same time, I am delighted that we could talk yesterday and can't wait for tomorrow's call when we can discuss all of your questions and concerns.

Have a nice day and talk to you soon,

Jean Patrique Professional Cookware

Great app, seamlessly integrates with emails and other campaigns. Customer Service is also very helpful and proactive in their support.

July 31, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for submitting this review, you are awesome :)

Supporting you is our greatest delight, I am so happy that you appreciate our efforts!

Have a nice weekend and thanks once again for your kind words,

Joone Paris

Special offers boosted without development, great CMS experience and efficient customer service.
Highly relevant for growth teams
Congrats!

July 31, 2020

Hi There,

Thank you for your great review.

We are so happy that you like using our system and you find our support helpful. This is what drives us every day :)

Have a nice weekend and take care,

US BioSolutions Direct

We immediately saw an increase in lead and sales conversions almost within minutes of implementing our first Exit Intent. Plus, when I have had a question or needed assistance their support was fast and really helpful. Great program from great people. Highly recommend.

July 29, 2020

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time for submitting this review, you are awesome :)

We are super happy that you enjoy using our system and that you are satisfied with our support. It is a delight to work with you!

Have a nice day and take care,

SYKKA

Hello
For the free plan, is it possible to modify the pop up?
When I modify it I don't see anything on the site anymore

August 3, 2020

Hi Kethy,

Thank you for reaching out, I would be happy to help you with all of your questions.

I have sent you a couple of e-mails regarding your inquiry, could you please check your inbox so that we can make sure that we help you with the right guidance?

Looking forward to hearing from you.