Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by OptiMonk

Beautiful Exit Intent Popup, Messenger or Email Popup & More

Eigshow Beauty

I was highly recommended this app and after the initial exit intent design I am very happy with the design templates and the ease so far.

MyPetNap

For now I like it, lots of hints and tips, easy to set up, I will write a new review when I see how it works actually, but for now I am very pleased.

Dejan

Boujeee Hub

Mother of all pop-ups! Thanks guys. They even offer a free plan, not all apps allow free plans especially for exit intent pop up. Kudos

Bamboo Giant

Really impressed with the app, keep up the good work!!! Interface is very intuitive and easy to use.

MiCiShiBi

I'd like to use the app. I wrote to the customer service but I didn't receive any help.
When I'll receive help, I'll be able to give a feedback on this.

December 10, 2019

Hello There,

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. It seems that after reviewing our e-mail correspondence we could not find your message. However, we are here to help you and would be more than happy to contact you at your earliest convenience.

Could you please, send us your phone number at support@optimonk.com so that one of our team members would call you as soon as possible to discuss all of your questions.

I hope we can chat soon.

Best Regards,
Fruzsi
OptiMonk Team

Votre Brin de Bonheur

application très élaborée, il y a beaucoup de fonction pour la conversion , il faut se familiariser pour de meilleur résultat ,à voir à long terme , merci

Evlv Apparel | Fitness and Athleisurewear

This is a great app and it works well. I love how you can customise the templates to the smallest of details!

MyPetiteShop

i love this wonderfull app , it has templates and everything i need ready and easy to use

SpiritOfHakunaMatata

Just started with it! Everything works smooth, fast and efficient. Lets see in the long run if it makes changes in our business.

AACE670market

This is a wonderfull app. It is so easy to do, anyone can do it. I'd recommend this app to help expand your business.