Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by OptiMonk

Beautiful Exit Popups, Sales, Messenger or Email Popups & More

Polynesian Print

Very nice app and the customer service was on point! They are willing to give up their benefit to serve their client the best which is remarkable! Highly recommend everyone to go ahead and give them a go!

June 8, 2020

Dear Meredith,

Thank you very much for your kind words, you literally made my day! :) Our customers' satisfaction is always a priority to us, please, don't hesitate to contact us in case, there is anything we could do for you.

I wish you and your team a fantastic week!

Viktoria

GorillaFitness

this app is AWFUL! AWFUL! LITERALLY GARBAGE! I am so frustrated with this pile of junk, it takes like 2 hours just to make a simple coupon popup and constantly bugs out and I'm tired of this. All I want is a good coupon popup app, I've installed around 20 and this is the worst one so far. Please fix your app. And do not send me any emails. I am not reinstalling.

June 4, 2020

Hi Liam,

I'm so sorry once again for letting you down, I truly understand all of your concerns.

As we have discussed in e-mail, I am sending you the update regarding your issue.

I would like to inform you that some major bugs that caused your frustration have already been fixed.

We have also reviewed how you tried to use our Editor in Logrocket and to tell you the truth you have shed the light to some inconsequence in our system for which we are extremely grateful.

Our Discovery Team is already in the process of making some optimization in order to make our Editor as user-friendly as possible. I will keep you updated in e-mail as well, as soon as I have some news about it.

I hope that we will be able to prove that OptiMonk is the app that you have been searching for.

Nicole
CEO

Fitlegend

Looked nice. was excited to use it. unfortunately, i was shocked. the pop up that appeared on my site was not the campaign i launched. it was ok when i tested. but when i checked device it was the wrong pop . delete.

June 4, 2020

Hi Michaelangelo,

I'm sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience trying to create an OptiMonk campaign.

To be honest, we had a big feature Release yesterday afternoon. It seems your issue has been caused due to this Release for which I am awfully sorry :(

I would like to inform you that the issue has been fixed so you shouldn't experience the error anymore.

Could you please also take a look at it so that we can make sure that it is all good on your side as well?

We’ve also reached you out via email to make sure you receive updates.

We would like to prove that OptiMonk is a nice and stable app you can count on, so I really hope you give us another chance.

Fruzsi
Customer Support Team

Estorenado

Customer service is very helpful and answers timely. Took me a while to understand all of the functionalities of the app but would definitely recommend it. The free version is enough to get started. Thanks in particular to Fruszi!

Dear Stefan,

Thank you for your kind words.

I am so happy that I had the chance to have a quick consultation with you, it made my day :)

Have a beautiful day ahead and please contact us if you bump into any other questions.

Fruzsi

Smart Alecs

I set this up very quickly. Very easy to use and understand, I love it already! Seamless flow set-up steps.

Hi,

Making our product user-friendly and easy to use is our topmost priority so it is always a pleasure to see that our users appreciate our efforts.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, you're awesome :)

Have a nice day :)

CYCLEGAPS

Seems like an excellent app for us! The pricing part of it can be worked out to support starters and individuals

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about OptiMonk. I am so happy that you have found the app that you have been searching for.

Have a great day,

sirwaggingtons

Super happy with Optimonk. Their entire customer service team is top notch and they're super helpful and fast to reply. The platform itself is easier to use compared to other pop-up apps. It's much easier to design pop-ups with Optimonk compared to their competitors. I've tried free apps in the past but I still continue to use Optimonk just because creating popups is easier and it's easier to measure metrics. I can see the conversion rates when I'm A/B testing designs. Aside from that, once again their customer service is amazing and these are all the reasons why I would continue using this app. Thank you! 10/10

Hi Pardeep,

Wow! We’re so blown away by your review. It made our day here at OptiMonk.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, you rock :)

Empenzo Automated Sewing Systems

Good app like it .
Usefull app Hope we increase our contacts with this app.easy to manage setting accordingly.

Hi,

Thanks for your great feedback.

We are so happy to see that you find our product useful and easy to use.

Have a great time using OptiMonk :)

OLPRO

There are many apps that claim to offer what Optimonk offers with Exit Intent but this is easiest to use and the most powerful. It just works and it's so easy to create really good looking pop ups that work.Also the support is amazing.

Hi,

You’re the best, Daniel. I can’t thank you enough for your kind review of OptiMonk.

We will do our best to provide you the same quality of service in the future, as well :)

Tiny Beast Designs

I've been using the Lucky Wheel popup from this app and I've had good conversion rates from it. It was pretty easy to set up and they have a lot of templates available. I had a cosmetic fix that I need and one of their developers made the fix quickly and was very pleasant.

Hi,

Thank you for your awesome feedback.

We are so happy to see that you use our system seamlessly. Way to go :)

Have a great day,