4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective pop-ups and lead capturing features. They highlight its customizable templates, affordability, and easy integration. The app is praised for its user-friendly setup, unique campaign creation tool, exit popup feature, and valuable A/B testing and analytics. The customer service is frequently commended for its speed and dedication, with specific team members often mentioned for their efficient assistance. The app is recommended for its value for money and easy installation.

April 10, 2024

Great help when setting up by customer service - thanks stephan

acero interiors
2 days using the app
OptiMonk replied April 12, 2024

Hi Sam,

Thank you so much for this nice review! We're happy that you were satisfied with the support that you received.

Good luck with your business 🚀

Best Regards,
Stephan, Réka and the OptiMonk Team

April 3, 2024

Its really great, I would definitely recommend OptiMonk, thankyou so much for your services.

Eraya
India
2 days using the app
OptiMonk replied April 9, 2024

Dear Eraya,

Thank you for your kind review, we're glad you'd recommend us!

Let us know if you need anything :)

Kind regards,

New Zealand
About 1 year using the app
OptiMonk replied March 11, 2024

Hey Salty Bay Team,

Thank you so much for your kind words, we truly appreciate it🙏

Warm Regards,

May 5, 2024

Dont waste time. This app show all the previews broken. Unorganized. Making impossible to view how it supose to work on your page. Fonts uncenter on the space of the button, the image is display in another location.. just sucks.

Oribio
Colombia
About 1 hour using the app
OptiMonk replied May 7, 2024

Hello,

I’m really sorry that you had trouble editing your campaign. Please rest assured that our goal is to have an easy-to-use, user-friendly system and we are constantly working on making it better, and implementing new options and features.

I’d love to help you set up your first campaign and would love to hear your detailed insight on how we could make our editor better, I also sent a separate email to you.

Again, I apologize that your first experience wasn’t optimal with us, let me make a better second impression.

Kind regards.
Réka from the OptiMonk Team

February 9, 2024

Easy to use and great customer service. Very quick to respond. It's also affordable (currently using the free version) - love it. Thank you!

Ma Folie
3 days using the app
OptiMonk replied February 20, 2024

Hi,

We are so grateful for your review and glad to know you love the app!

Best Wishes,

February 23, 2024

This app was so easy to use. It comes with tons of different templates. I needed to solve a problem and the team were responsive in less than a minute. They helped me solve my issue and were so kind to. I really recommend this app. Thanks for great customer service.

PrettyCoverd
About 1 hour using the app
OptiMonk replied March 11, 2024

Hi There,

We are so happy to hear you find our app easy to use😍

Thank you so much for recommending us! We thrive to keep meeting your expectations :)

Best,
Chris & The OptiMonk Team

January 4, 2024

Free plan is more than capable to handle starting out. The upgrade paths are also so affordable. I see myself sticking with this as my popup banner campaigns app.

Trendz-SA
South Africa
About 1 month using the app
OptiMonk replied January 15, 2024

Hey There,

We're very happy to hear you're content with the app and you'd like to stick to OptiMonk, we're thrilled to have you with us and hope to work together for a long time!

Kind Regards,

January 2, 2024

Optimonk offers so much to help us achieve and surpass our goals that we are impressed with it. We really are impacted with Csaba teachings and knowledge and of their staff. And we appreciate your business model; if we the client do great and grow, then the move to a paying tear becomes an obious decision and Optimonk sells and grow too...wow, there are some geniuses thinking over there! Thank you, guys!!

Sofia Naturale
20 days using the app
OptiMonk replied January 15, 2024

Hello There,

We are so delighted to read your kind words, thank you so much!🙏
We are thrilled to hear you are impressed with our app and find Csaba's materials insightful.
We are very happy to have you with us!

As always, do reach out to us if you need anything😊

Kind Regards,

February 20, 2024

Chris was super quick to respond and help. I had some issues with embedding the app and was sorted in minutes!

Professional and the pop ups looks brilliant.

Thanks
Saloos Team

Saloos
About 4 hours using the app
OptiMonk replied February 23, 2024

Dear Saloos Team,

We really appreciate your kind feedback, it means a lot to us :)

Thank you on behalf of Chris and the OptiMonk Team!

Best,

February 20, 2024

Really great product and customer service!

Stacey Pattison Property Group
4 days using the app
OptiMonk replied February 23, 2024

Thank you so much for your feedback!

We are glad to hear that you liked the service as well as the product :)

Kind regards,