OptiMonk: Website Personalizer

Boost sales with popups, embedded forms & other overlays.

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Rize

Location Cyprus
Time spent using app About 15 hours

amazing app, amazing service, so glad I found it after a nightmare with another pop up app! Sara especially is a great staff member of Optimonk!

Hi there,

It is amazing to hear about your kind words about our app and support.

I'm very happy that I could help you, and if you need assistance in the future, don't worry, we'll be there for you.

Sara :)

AimeesEdventuresLLC

Time spent using app 9 minutes

This app is incredibly easy to use and has so many great ideas I never would've thought of on my own!

November 28, 2022

We are happy to hear about your positive experience with OptiMonk. I wish you a lot of success with your business and feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need assistance.

Gizmo Trims

Time spent using app About 1 year

This is an amazing app. Since installing it Ive seen my sales and engagement increase. It helps me fine tune the user experience for my customers and its easy to use with great support. I highly recommend this app :)

November 28, 2022

Wow, thank you so much for your amazing feedback. It is also great to hear that you found our app beneficial.
We here to help if you need any further assistance :)

Wow Watchez

This app is really easy to use. If you're new to Shopify, then this app will be a good starting point. It works great for people who have experience with Shopify as well. So far it has helped me save several orders. The setup is simple and the reporting is very helpful. Plus their customer service is very responsive.

November 23, 2022

Hey there,

Wow, what an amazing review, thank you so much for recommending it to beginners and experience users as well! <3

Please don't hesitate to get back to us anytime if you need help in the future. :)

Koom

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very useful app and excellent customer service by Optimonk. I would recommend this app 100%. 5-stars well deserved.

November 23, 2022

Hey There,

Thank you so much for your feedback on our Customer Support Team, we're really happy that you were satisfied! <3

Please feel free to get back to us if there's anything we can do for you in the future.

MeltedCandle

Time spent using app About 17 hours

Wonder fluke customer service and after asking in the chat for something is was done almost immediately ❤️

Hi Kara,

You're so kind!! ❤️

Thank you so much for your kind review, we appreciate it a lot!

Anna from the Support Team

Paul Fuentes

Time spent using app About 1 month

App with lots of options and great customer service. They helped customised my pop-up adding a useful country code. Would recommend this app 100%

Hi Ilse,

Thank you so much, it really means a lot!! 😍️

Have a great weekend,

Anna

eGoFun

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 37 minutes

Great app, exactly what I needed. The customer staff responded very quickly, and the various templates were also exquisite. like.

November 18, 2022

Wow, what a nice compliment! I'm glad we found each other! :)

I wish you a lot of success with the app and please let us know if you need any assistance.

CevinDecor

Time spent using app About 15 hours

I was given EXCELLENT customer service by Optimonk on today and I am very impressed. I would recommend this app 100%. I give it 5-stars.

Hi Cevin,

WOW, thank you so much for your compliments, and we wish you the best of luck with our app!

Anna & the Support Team

NutrisanaCare

Location Germany

I used this application to create a pop up, and I'm really satisfied with the service, the team and the ease of use

Hi There,

Thank you so much for your kind words, I'm really happy that you find our app user-friendly and I hope you'll stay with us in the long run as well!

Have a great day ahead,