Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Beautiful Exit Popups, Cart Recovery Popup, Upsell Pop up

小冊選書

Very friendly and professional support from the team. The pop-up is very easy to customise and give my website a professional look! Happy with this app :)

May 5, 2021

Hello,

I'm so glad you're getting more and more confident with OptiMonk and it's great to hear you had a positive experience with our Customer Support Team!

I wish you good luck exploring our features and I hope OptiMonk will help you achieve your goals!

Thank you for your feedback and have a great day,

Anna from the OptiMonk Support Team

Mittikerang

This is the best exit pop-up I have found for my store, I am saving 50 customers every month thanks to optiMonk.

May 4, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our app! :)

We are delighted to hear that OptiMonk helps you to save more customers every month!

We wish you every success in the future!

Réka from the OptiMonk Support Team

RedStoneKC

Great app, very easy to navigate and setup on my shopify store. Pop up's work exactly how I wanted them to

April 27, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you for your great review! We are so happy to hear that you like using our system and find it easily navigatable. :)

This is what drives us every day, to update our application to be as easy to use and user-friendly as possible and your comment just assured us that we are on the right track.

Have a nice day and take care!

OptiMonk Team

East Meets West USA

We really enjoy using Optimonk for our pop ups! We just recently started creating up sell pop ups. They have really good triggers just wish there was one for "customers who haven't made a purchase before"

April 27, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback, we are glad to hear that you enjoy using our application! :)

While it is true that not every type of situation can by used currently as a triggering condition,but there are certain setup combinations you can use which can ultimately end with the same goal. For example, you can create direct messages to a group of customers on your website, who have not made a purchase before, if you use the Exclude page visitors option (https://prnt.sc/125gjzi), to mark the thank you page or post-purchase page URL in the settings. If you check the setting, you can even set up for how long you would like to exclude for those customers the option to be able to see the popup.

Should you have any questions about our settings, please do not hesitate to visit our support portal https://support.optimonk.com/hc/en-us?_ga=2.17499322.264773628.1619421646-1081280936.1600166558 or write a direct email for us under support@optimonk.com

Wish you the best,
Tom and the OptiMonk Support Team

Liquor Wine Time

Everything works fine except "exit intent". I tried testing among multiple browsers but the popup doesn't trigger correctly.

April 20, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your honest review, I'm truly sorry that the exit intent has not been working out for you.

We aim to provide the best service to our customers and we would like to help them in any way that we can.

I've already reached out to you in a separate email in order to get to the bottom of this.

I'm sure that we can figure out a solution together :)

Looking forward to your answer.

Réka from the OptiMonk team

Carver Junk Company

The design is beautiful, visually. However, the app is not integrated with Shopify discounts, so you have to manually create discounts and upload them to Optimonk. The "timer" on the exit intent popups is not actually valid - there is no way to delete/remove the code availability based on a 15-minute timer, as there is no connection to Shopify. This means the code is actually valid anytime, and can be shared, because there is no way to tie it to a specific user. I found another app that has the Shopify integration necessary to make the timer/gamification actually functional. Support was no help. They sent me a link that was broken, and then couldn't provide an actual link or any supporting information.

April 15, 2021

Dear Brandy,

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback, both positive and constructive.

We sincerely apologize again that you had to face such difficulties when you have first contacted our team, both for the broken link and feature limitations. These must have been very disappointing as a first experience, and we can truly empathize with your review, but we hope that we can prove that our service is worth your trust.

Regarding the coupon code expiration time settings, we have already initiated a conversation with our development team on how to make it possible to modify from our end as well, and we will make sure to keep you posted on the latest developments.

We aim to prove that OptiMonk is an app you can rely on to contribute to the success of your business, so we hope that you will give us another chance.

OptiMonk Support Team

Stonilovely

I used this to increase sales. I’m not computer savvy and having very hard time sitting up on my website

April 8, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, our customers’ honest opinion means the world to us!

I am truly sorry to hear that you have found complications with our application and that our settings were complex to use for your first campaign.

We would like for all our customers to have a positive experience with the OptiMonk app and with our team.

To achieve this, allow us to get in touch with you directly via email to see how we can improve your experience with OptiMonk. We are going to check your case thoroughly and write an email to you shortly.

I hope this sounds good to you and I also hope that we can prove ourselves to you.

OptiMonk Team

The Positive Store

The app is amazing with good dashboard and user interface is great. I t also easily shows analytics of the campaigns!

March 31, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your feedback!

We are happy to hear that you are enjoying our dashboard and analytics :)

We wish you every success in the future!

Réka and the OptiMonk Support Team

J.Volbeck

I used this app as I began my ecommerce store and it has helped me grow my contact list which obviously increases my sales! Yay!

March 31, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for this review, we really appreciate it!

I'm really glad that you are enjoying our app!

We hope that we can help you increase your sales even more :)

Réka and the OptiMonk Support Team

Sister Suds Soapery

This app and their website is suuuuperrr sleek and well done.. It was really easy to make a pop-up and to customize everything. This app made personalizing and making my website super fun and easy. Plus, it's FREE! My website looks so cute and is a fully fledged site with pop ups and it was super easy to do. Definitely recommend.

February 25, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for this review, we really appreciate it!

I'm really glad that you are enjoying our app and our website!

We are more than happy to assist you anytime :)

OptiMonk Support Team