Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by OptiMonk

Beautiful Exit Intent Popup, Messenger or Email Popup & More

Napa Valley Fiber

The app works really well. It has helped me convert customers that go to leave my site. The only thing I wish is if the plan/pricing wasn't based on page views and instead based on the number of times the popup ad was actually shown.

LFCGADGETS

Great App, Great Products, Great Customer Support. What can I say, I recommend it to anybody who wants to increase their customer database via different campaigns. I use on my own store and on clients' stores, as well

NORRGEAR

Thanks for making this app available! Using the free version for new user email collection. Setup was very easier and intuitive. Strongly recommend - a great product!

Poppy's Dolls House

BRILLIANT LOVE IT. Took a bit to get used to but once I got used to it, I made the most lovely pop up really professional.

Mumbrella.fr

This app is crazy. It's increasing my conversion rate and the design here are awesome!! Thanks you for the great work

Tiendas Area

JUST AMAZING! I have tried many popups apps and this is by far the best one I found. The templates they offer are perfect also the pop-up works really well.
Congratulations for this great job!

ROCKS AND ROOTS

i used this app primarily for campaigns. super easy to use....didn't get lost once! would recommend this app for anyone looking to set up easy and exciting ads on your business web page.

V2K Lines Ltd

Easy to navigate - user friendly. I just installed the free plan so cannot comment on its effectiveness yet.

RO T-SHIRTS

OptiMonk is the BEST!!! For the longest time I was not able to make a successful Popup for my store and today I called Shopify and spoke with one of the gurus there and he recommended your app and he was so right!! I really love it!! I did my first successful pop up today!!! Yeahhh!!! I am so happy!! Thank you for creating such a friendly and easy platform for people like me that we are learning, this is awesome. Also I send you guys an email and you answer super fast and with other helpful tips as well. 5 STARS!!

Thank you!!

Cordially,
Ronco Ortiz
RO T-SHIRTS

MEZ Gear

Helped me grow my business. Would recommend this to anyone who is looking for popups for free.