Email Pop Ups & Exit Popups

Email pop up, Exit pop up, Upsell pop up, spin wheel popup

Free plan available

SKATEWIZ

Easy to use, and they offer great support. So far I'm happy and can really recommend using it for building an E-Mail list.

March 11, 2022

Hi There,

Thank you for your positive review, we're very happy to hear that the support you received was helpful :)

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime you need assistance from the team.

The Nichole Collection

Customer support is AMAZING! I just installed this app today so we'll see how it performs. So far, so good, looks amazing on my site!

March 9, 2022

Hi There,

I'm so glad to hear that you were satisfied with the support you received from my colleague, Chris :)

I hope that you'll find OptiMonk beneficial in the long run. Should you have any questions in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us via chat or via email at support@optimonk.com

I wish you a lot of success with your business,

Paperbourne

Probably the best solution for popups on the market. Easy to use interface, nice popup templates, great support.

March 8, 2022

Hi David,

Anna from OptiMonk Support is here :)

Thank you so much for your nice review, I was delighted to chat with you today. I wish you the best of luck launching OptiMonk on the other store.

Feel free to reach out to us anytime for assistance.

Have a great one,

Anna

Jessica Kathryn

I highly recommend this app. It's easy enough to set up thanks to the templates, and the support provided (especially by Anna) was both kind and patient (which I more than appreciated!). Thank you!

March 4, 2022

Hi Jessica,

Once again, I'd like to say a huge thank you for your kind compliments, it honestly means a lot to me! :)

I was very delighted to chat with you during these past few days and I look forward to hearing from you again in the future.

Have an amazing weekend ahead,

The Cuisinet

As of now it's working perfectly! Getting conversions and easy to install. Working now will see further if its actually getting me more sales

March 1, 2022

Hi,

Thanks for your positive feedback, I'm really glad that you could increase your conversions with the help of OptiMonk!

With any OptiMonk plans, you can have unlimited campaigns, therefore please feel free to reach out to us if you need campaign advice.

I wish you a lot of success with your business,

Sundree Accessories

This is a great app! I can't believe the customization available and the customer service was happy to answer all my questions. Highly recommend!

Hi Ashley,

I'm so glad that you were satisfied with the support you received from me.

If you have any questions in the future, please don't hesitate to get back to me via email or you can also reach out to us via chat.

I wish you a lot of success with our app and also with your business! :)

Have a lovely week ahead,

ALLNEWCULTURE

Super intuitive platform, easy to use for first time E-commerce enthusiasts. I'm looking forward to seeing how my first campaign does!

February 20, 2022

Hi,

I'm so glad you like our platform!! :-)

Congratulations on your first campaign and please feel free to reach out to our team via chat or at support@optimonk.com if you need any campaign advice or assistance with your account.

Have a great day,

FitCord Resistance Bands

This is the most robust pop-up app I have found. Several different templates to choose from or design your own. This app walks you through creating the pop-up and looks great. PLUS integrates with more Email services than any other on the market.

February 22, 2022

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We're so happy that you enjoy the perks of OptiMonk:)

Please let us know at any time if we can help you with something:)

Peter from OptiMonk Support

Sustainable Grace

I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to build there email list and increase on-page conversion rates. The templates are easy to use and update to match my branding and there are a ton of options depending on what you need for your store. They also send out emails with template suggestions and a lot of case studies that I try to follow where applicable. I recently followed their suggestions from one case study that helped deliver results for my Valentine's Day sales. I used a V-Day pop-up to get people to sign up to my list before the sale and then guided pop-ups on the day of the sale to increase conversion for my sale item and decrease cart-abandonment. I also used a V-day exit intent pop-up that had a 15% CR. When I'm not running a sale I use three different pop-ups (all at the suggestion of Optimonk) that target different types of visitors.

Hi There,

Thank you for sharing your first impressions, I'm very glad to hear that you like the app so far! :)

If any questions come up later on or you need advice about which campaigns would be ideal for your site, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Support Team via chat or at support@optimonk.com

I wish you the best of luck with your campaigns,

Tom from OptiMonk

kandythreads

Excellent support provided by the team, they go above and beyond to make sure the application works for you. I cannot recommend this app enough. It is incredible and helped my conversion massively on my previous store and hoping it does the same on this one too! :)

February 20, 2022

Hey There,

I'm so glad to hear that you were satisfied with the support you received from Peter! Thank you for your kind words :)

If you need any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us again. Our team will be there for you.

Have a nice day,