Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by OptiMonk

Beautiful Exit Popups, Sales, Messenger or Email Popups & More

le Thé Chic

Easy to use and supportive customer service.

ShoppingPlus

I use this app to help me do me campaign. I really like the way the app interact with me, it is a nice and friendly interface. I would like more functionaties in the from plan to start making pop ups

that focus company

Very useful and easily customizable. Love the Monk and its friendly spirit! I need to dig a little deeper to get faster in editing content but thats just my lack of knowledge!

Temples and Markets

Good pop up app. Great design templates for pop ups. Good support but with time difference can take time for responses. A bit pricey.

Amatista Electronik

Me parece que es útil, y necesaria para la creación de campañas, aún no sé si es gratuita, la acabo de comenzar a usar.

CrunchIT label

So simple and yet effective. loving it.
This apps allows me to get some valuable feedback from my visitors!

Levitating Deco

Super easy configuration, many template for the pop ups! Seems a very good app for abandonment and exit popup! 5 stars!

Mac & Mabel

Simple to setup and to integrate. Provides a great user interface and allows us to capture customer emails easily without hassle. I hope to upgrade once we see value in the app. It is starting to look good so far.

Guilty Socks

Awesome templates with professional looking design and very flexible configuration. Great app overall, and all of this for the great price of FREE.

CQualityBrands

As a first-time user of this app, I am very pleased with how easy it was to use.
The templates are great!...I give it 2 thumbs up!!