Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Beautiful Exit Popups, Cart Recovery Popup, Upsell Pop up

Scout and Poppy

I highly recommend optimonk not only is the app brilliant and offers alot options for popups that are engaging and actually get signups their customer service is outstanding. I have opened a few tickets in the last 12 months of using there app and the support and attention to providing a solution is the best. Thank you optimonk team!

January 4, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! :)

We're happy you're pleased with our app and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know :)

OptiMonk Support Team

OnGoMart

i use this to help me with mine conversión and is great and easy to use i will recomend to everyone

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time for submitting this review, you are awesome :)

We are super happy that you enjoy using our system and that you are satisfied with its many features. It is a delight to work with you!

Have a nice day and take care,

Rags|Tags|Bags

Optimonk has been great and as helped me tremendously with building my subscriber list. The creative templates look great and are easy to manipulate. For a new company that's just getting off the ground, the app is perfect and grows with us!! Thank you Optimonk. Definitely have a loyal customer here.

Hi,

Thank you for submitting this review, you are awesome :)

Supporting you is our greatest delight, I am so happy that you appreciate our efforts!

Have a nice weekend and thanks once again for your kind words,

Tom

Tapestry Girls

Love the app! It's really helped us with welcome offers and promotions and the service has been fantastic! Highly recommend!

November 23, 2020

Hi Kyle,

Thank you for submitting this review, you are awesome!

It is our pleasure to have the chance to work with you :)

Fruzsi and the OptiMonk Team

Odipa-Shop

no recommended , free plan its not good, the popup deasent work in your shopify and you need to upgrade the plan but look the price for this? not really, you have better app in the store. good luck. PD: I use a lot of app and this its my first no recommend.

Hi There,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, our customers’ honest opinion means the world to us!

I’m sorry that our current business plan isn’t suitable for you, let me assure you that we are always working on improving our product and systems to be better suited for every customer’s needs.

We would like for all our customers to have a positive experience with the OptiMonk app and with our team.

To achieve this, allow us to get in touch with you directly via email to see how we can improve your experience with OptiMonk. We are going to check your case thoroughly and write an email to you shortly.

I hope this sounds good to you and I also hope that we can prove ourselves to you.

Kind regards,

Kleins Organic

Like you ... I'm a busy shopify store owner. I juggle many hats. Taking time out to leave reviews is not even on my Ta-Da list. But I had to for this app. Our e-mail capture rate went from below 5% to above 20%. I'm just about to go and the vegas wheel to my cart page, for some reason it wasn't there previously. Cant way to see the improvement. Thank You Guys!

Bijuz

Iam changing my review from 2 star to 4.... this guy sdeserve because this is the best app in class, the only thing that i dont make 5 star is because price plan, its too much and charge by pageview.. so if you have lots of traffic be prepared... anyway, the app is excelent! and support really want your best, even after my negative feedback etc, they always be super receptive in emails to try fix... so please change the payment method really soon and iam more than happy to change 5 star! :)

November 17, 2020

Kind regards,

Airnex

easy to use, there are several options to chose from and it started to new conversions immediately!

Accesorios Hombr3

Great app, very good application, I am very happy. it's easy to use and works from day one and totally free. Good job Optimonk!

October 27, 2020

Hi There,

Thank you so much for your feedback! :)

We are super happy that you like our app, and we will keep doing our best to meet your expectations.

Feel free to reach out to us if you need any help.

Emily Hare

So far, so brilliant. SO editable it is amazing. So many apps restrict so much. I can make this match my site aesthetic, thank you! www.emilyhare.co.uk

October 27, 2020

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review, we are delighted that you are satisfied with OptiMonk and its many features.

We are always here to help you, so please feel free to contact us anytime :)

Have a beautiful day,