Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Beautiful Exit Popups, Cart Recovery Popup, Upsell Pop up

AlansiHouse

A lot of best features in it at very efficient cost. Was recommended by one of my friend and loving using it. Thanks!

June 19, 2020

Hi There,

Thank you so sooo much for your kind words, we really appreciate it! :)

We are working hard on creating new and awesome features to suprise your visitors with the most up-to-date designs for popups and create new ways to make them appear for your visitors.

I hope that you will find our new ideas just as useful as the ones you are currently using.

You're a star!

Wish you the best,

OptiMonk Support Team

Neck Gaiters by NoggnZ

I'm setting up this app to do multiple functions in my new store. It's one of the easiest apps to work with.

June 17, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are so happy that you find our app easy-to-use, this is one of our topmost principles :)

Have a nice day and enjoy using OptiMonk,

Pet Oil Paintings

I love this app. We use it in all of our ten websites. And the support if and when required is first rate. Very professional outfit.

June 16, 2020

Dear Bianca,

It was a pleasure to help you out :)

And the fact that you rewarded us with this review, I cannot even pour into words how much this means to me and the team!

Thank you so so much!

Should you have anything else we can help you with, we are always here for you.

Tom and the OptiMonk Support Team

Krtian

I have had some basic questions to setup and Tom was amazingly helpful. Very detailed responses that shows genuine care for customers. Thanks Tom

June 16, 2020

Dear Krtian,

Thank you so much for your kind words !

Nothing can start a day better then when you wake up to such reviews given by your customer base! Customer satisfaction is always our number one priority and I am super happy that this was clearly reflected in your case.

Should you have anything we can help you with, we are always here for you.

Tom

Polynesian Print

Very nice app and the customer service was on point! They are willing to give up their benefit to serve their client the best which is remarkable! Highly recommend everyone to go ahead and give them a go!

June 8, 2020

Dear Meredith,

Thank you very much for your kind words, you literally made my day! :) Our customers' satisfaction is always a priority to us, please, don't hesitate to contact us in case, there is anything we could do for you.

I wish you and your team a fantastic week!

Viktoria

GorillaFitness

this app is AWFUL! AWFUL! LITERALLY GARBAGE! I am so frustrated with this pile of junk, it takes like 2 hours just to make a simple coupon popup and constantly bugs out and I'm tired of this. All I want is a good coupon popup app, I've installed around 20 and this is the worst one so far. Please fix your app. And do not send me any emails. I am not reinstalling.

June 4, 2020

Hi Liam,

I'm so sorry once again for letting you down, I truly understand all of your concerns.

As we have discussed in e-mail, I am sending you the update regarding your issue.

I would like to inform you that some major bugs that caused your frustration have already been fixed.

We have also reviewed how you tried to use our Editor in Logrocket and to tell you the truth you have shed the light to some inconsequence in our system for which we are extremely grateful.

Our Discovery Team is already in the process of making some optimization in order to make our Editor as user-friendly as possible. I will keep you updated in e-mail as well, as soon as I have some news about it.

I hope that we will be able to prove that OptiMonk is the app that you have been searching for.

Nicole
CEO

Fitlegend

Looked nice. was excited to use it. unfortunately, i was shocked. the pop up that appeared on my site was not the campaign i launched. it was ok when i tested. but when i checked device it was the wrong pop . delete.

June 4, 2020

Hi Michaelangelo,

I'm sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience trying to create an OptiMonk campaign.

To be honest, we had a big feature Release yesterday afternoon. It seems your issue has been caused due to this Release for which I am awfully sorry :(

I would like to inform you that the issue has been fixed so you shouldn't experience the error anymore.

Could you please also take a look at it so that we can make sure that it is all good on your side as well?

We’ve also reached you out via email to make sure you receive updates.

We would like to prove that OptiMonk is a nice and stable app you can count on, so I really hope you give us another chance.

Fruzsi
Customer Support Team

Estorenado

Customer service is very helpful and answers timely. Took me a while to understand all of the functionalities of the app but would definitely recommend it. The free version is enough to get started. Thanks in particular to Fruszi!

Dear Stefan,

Thank you for your kind words.

I am so happy that I had the chance to have a quick consultation with you, it made my day :)

Have a beautiful day ahead and please contact us if you bump into any other questions.

Fruzsi

Smart Alecs

I set this up very quickly. Very easy to use and understand, I love it already! Seamless flow set-up steps.

Hi,

Making our product user-friendly and easy to use is our topmost priority so it is always a pleasure to see that our users appreciate our efforts.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, you're awesome :)

Have a nice day :)

CYCLEGAPS

Seems like an excellent app for us! The pricing part of it can be worked out to support starters and individuals

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about OptiMonk. I am so happy that you have found the app that you have been searching for.

Have a great day,