Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by OptiMonk

Beautiful Exit Popups, Sales, Messenger or Email Popups & More

STARWIZARDS magichat

Very easy set-up works very well with spotify.. Highly recomended for growing your store. And optimonk has many different things to put on,to keep customers.

Cerámica Pintada a Mano

Powerful, completely customizable and easy tool to boost your conversions to the highest level. I recommend!!

Rave Babes

I love this app, Beautiful designs and customizations and i have obtained over 200 email subscribers within one month!m

GR4NDVILLE

I have just installed it today. It's really surprising all you can do with a free plan. Looking forward to upgrading and giving 5 stars if I get good results. Thanks Optimonk. Give it a try !

WearHAHA

I used this app to sell something. I hope it helps. Very nice to use though, did not have any problems with it what so ever.

Bag Culture UK

Only given 3 stars as I have just installed today. I believe it has great potential, love that it has a free plan and felt creating and installing pop ups are relatively easy. Will try to do a review after I’ve used it for a while.

Phoenix Teragun

Very fast and efficient. Really enjoyed how they have teach outs along the way to help with that they're doing.

MikoE

Very nice user interface. I had an issue with activating my initial pop-up but worked out well in the end.

Napa Valley Fiber

The app works really well. It has helped me convert customers that go to leave my site. The only thing I wish is if the plan/pricing wasn't based on page views and instead based on the number of times the popup ad was actually shown.

LFCGADGETS

Great App, Great Products, Great Customer Support. What can I say, I recommend it to anybody who wants to increase their customer database via different campaigns. I use on my own store and on clients' stores, as well