Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Beautiful Exit Popups, Cart Recovery Popup, Upsell Pop up

Temples and Markets

Good pop up app. Great design templates for pop ups. Good support but with time difference can take time for responses. A bit pricey.

Amatista Electronik

Me parece que es útil, y necesaria para la creación de campañas, aún no sé si es gratuita, la acabo de comenzar a usar.

CrunchIT label

So simple and yet effective. loving it.
This apps allows me to get some valuable feedback from my visitors!

Levitating Deco

Super easy configuration, many template for the pop ups! Seems a very good app for abandonment and exit popup! 5 stars!

Mac & Mabel

Simple to setup and to integrate. Provides a great user interface and allows us to capture customer emails easily without hassle. I hope to upgrade once we see value in the app. It is starting to look good so far.

Guilty Socks

Awesome templates with professional looking design and very flexible configuration. Great app overall, and all of this for the great price of FREE.

CQualityBrands

As a first-time user of this app, I am very pleased with how easy it was to use.
The templates are great!...I give it 2 thumbs up!!

Henley Hair

I’m loving the new features for the holiday adds. The creativity is catching the eye of the shopper and closer more sales for me. Thank you optiMonk

Afro-Duckies

Very easy to setup, I mean extremely easy to setup. I know it will increase my email list and then move on to social accounts

The Quick Kitchen

Optmonk was super simple to set-up and the pre-populated templates look great. I just implemented but believe this will help with conversions.