OptiMonk Popups: Upsell & More

OptiMonk Popups: Upsell & More | Reviews

by Optimonk International Zrt

Upsell Recommendations, Discount & Bundle Pop ups, Cross Sell.

Liquor Wine Time

Everything works fine except "exit intent". I tried testing among multiple browsers but the popup doesn't trigger correctly.

April 20, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your honest review, I'm truly sorry that the exit intent has not been working out for you.

We aim to provide the best service to our customers and we would like to help them in any way that we can.

I've already reached out to you in a separate email in order to get to the bottom of this.

I'm sure that we can figure out a solution together :)

Looking forward to your answer.

Réka from the OptiMonk team

Carver Junk Company

The design is beautiful, visually. However, the app is not integrated with Shopify discounts, so you have to manually create discounts and upload them to Optimonk. The "timer" on the exit intent popups is not actually valid - there is no way to delete/remove the code availability based on a 15-minute timer, as there is no connection to Shopify. This means the code is actually valid anytime, and can be shared, because there is no way to tie it to a specific user. I found another app that has the Shopify integration necessary to make the timer/gamification actually functional. Support was no help. They sent me a link that was broken, and then couldn't provide an actual link or any supporting information.

April 15, 2021

Dear Brandy,

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback, both positive and constructive.

We sincerely apologize again that you had to face such difficulties when you have first contacted our team, both for the broken link and feature limitations. These must have been very disappointing as a first experience, and we can truly empathize with your review, but we hope that we can prove that our service is worth your trust.

Regarding the coupon code expiration time settings, we have already initiated a conversation with our development team on how to make it possible to modify from our end as well, and we will make sure to keep you posted on the latest developments.

We aim to prove that OptiMonk is an app you can rely on to contribute to the success of your business, so we hope that you will give us another chance.

Stonilovely

I used this to increase sales. I’m not computer savvy and having very hard time sitting up on my website

April 8, 2021

Hi There,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, our customers’ honest opinion means the world to us!

I am truly sorry to hear that you have found complications with our application and that our settings were complex to use for your first campaign.

We would like for all our customers to have a positive experience with the OptiMonk app and with our team.

To achieve this, allow us to get in touch with you directly via email to see how we can improve your experience with OptiMonk. We are going to check your case thoroughly and write an email to you shortly.

I hope this sounds good to you and I also hope that we can prove ourselves to you.

OptiMonk Team

The Positive Store

The app is amazing with good dashboard and user interface is great. I t also easily shows analytics of the campaigns!

March 31, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your feedback!

We are happy to hear that you are enjoying our dashboard and analytics :)

We wish you every success in the future!

J.Volbeck

I used this app as I began my ecommerce store and it has helped me grow my contact list which obviously increases my sales! Yay!

March 31, 2021

Thank you so much for this review, we really appreciate it!

I'm really glad that you are enjoying our app!

We hope that we can help you increase your sales even more :)

Sister Suds Soapery

This app and their website is suuuuperrr sleek and well done.. It was really easy to make a pop-up and to customize everything. This app made personalizing and making my website super fun and easy. Plus, it's FREE! My website looks so cute and is a fully fledged site with pop ups and it was super easy to do. Definitely recommend.

February 25, 2021

Thank you so much for this review, we really appreciate it!

I'm really glad that you are enjoying our app and our website!

We are more than happy to assist you anytime :)

Northampton Soap Works

Customer support is top notch. I reached out with a question on integration with the Shopify site and was told a solution was being developed and would be available in one to two weeks and they would let me know when it was done. I was surprised that they actually reached back to me two days later and said the integration was ready! They were true to their word and then some!

February 25, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our app and our support team! We really appreciate it :)

BlackGold Products

We are new to the app but so far the ease of setting up our campaigns is great! The layouts and variety of popups are great options for a beginner.

February 19, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our app, we really appreciate it :) Feel free to reach out to us should you have any questions, we would be happy to help you.

Best wishes,

LOMA Loungewear

I love this exit intent popup! I've improved my conversion rate with this in my store and the conversion rates for the different campaigns are accurate - I use the wheel and it has about a 14% conversion rate. I just upgraded to 25k pageviews. 100% recommend this app!

February 19, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our app! :)
We are delighted to hear that it helped you to improve your conversion rate!

We wish you every success in the future!

Gemiss Ékszer

The app itself has immense potential, and the quality of the support I got when I had issues (with my theme) is outstanding. Thank you!

February 8, 2021

Thank you so much for this review, we really appreciate it!

I'm really glad that you are enjoying our app!

We are more than happy to assist you anytime :)