Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Beautiful Exit Popups, Cart Recovery Popup, Upsell Pop up

GR4NDVILLE

I have just installed it today. It's really surprising all you can do with a free plan. Looking forward to upgrading and giving 5 stars if I get good results. Thanks Optimonk. Give it a try !

WearHAHA

I used this app to sell something. I hope it helps. Very nice to use though, did not have any problems with it what so ever.

Bag Culture UK

Only given 3 stars as I have just installed today. I believe it has great potential, love that it has a free plan and felt creating and installing pop ups are relatively easy. Will try to do a review after I’ve used it for a while.

Phoenix Teragun

Very fast and efficient. Really enjoyed how they have teach outs along the way to help with that they're doing.

MikoE

Very nice user interface. I had an issue with activating my initial pop-up but worked out well in the end.

Napa Valley Fiber

The app works really well. It has helped me convert customers that go to leave my site. The only thing I wish is if the plan/pricing wasn't based on page views and instead based on the number of times the popup ad was actually shown.

LFCGADGETS

Great App, Great Products, Great Customer Support. What can I say, I recommend it to anybody who wants to increase their customer database via different campaigns. I use on my own store and on clients' stores, as well

NORRGEAR

Thanks for making this app available! Using the free version for new user email collection. Setup was very easier and intuitive. Strongly recommend - a great product!

Poppy's Dolls House

BRILLIANT LOVE IT. Took a bit to get used to but once I got used to it, I made the most lovely pop up really professional.

Mumbrella.fr

This app is crazy. It's increasing my conversion rate and the design here are awesome!! Thanks you for the great work