Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Beautiful Exit Popups, Cart Recovery Popup, Upsell Pop up

Amrapalli Design & Couture

Great for new online stores. Easy to use and top notch user experience. Not disappointed with this new addition to my store.

CrazyGadgets

The first impression of this app is quite convincing as it has some nice looking ready to use campaigns.

Razzipink popup

I love this app making my job easier. It is simple to install and to create what I need. Simple to use

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

I'm using this app to collect more subscribers as well as more sales. I like the way it performs on my site.

SKAYMA DEALS

This app is so useful and easy to use. I just implemented on my site and I already see some results. Great APP

Mayalla

Enjoy Flowers Events

Is the best app for pop ups I found, it has more customizable options than other app didn't have. Its very intuitive

MissLavish

Very Very complicated app. I played with just colors for about an hour and yet I can't figure out how to change the color of different parts of the pop up. You should have a WAY more simpler system. Nobody wants to play with an app for hours.

Tiny Tots Clothing Co.

I used this app to help with online sales. So far so good! Easy to install and not difficult to operate.

Substantial Kit

OptiMonk is the best, you can imagine adding it on your store and start seeing its effect instantly, It is absolutely very easy to use. No other App has ever make me happier than OptiMonk, Very lovely. Thanks to you.