Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Beautiful Exit Popups, Cart Recovery Popup, Upsell Pop up

Enjoy Flowers Events

Is the best app for pop ups I found, it has more customizable options than other app didn't have. Its very intuitive

MissLavish

Very Very complicated app. I played with just colors for about an hour and yet I can't figure out how to change the color of different parts of the pop up. You should have a WAY more simpler system. Nobody wants to play with an app for hours.

Tiny Tots Clothing Co.

I used this app to help with online sales. So far so good! Easy to install and not difficult to operate.

Substantial Kit

OptiMonk is the best, you can imagine adding it on your store and start seeing its effect instantly, It is absolutely very easy to use. No other App has ever make me happier than OptiMonk, Very lovely. Thanks to you.

My Leather Wallet

This app was extremely easy to install, setup and apply, all within a few minutes. I will see how this app goes the longer it is in use.

myprinterstore

I am using this app to try improve conversions from web site traffic. Looks very good so far. Looks impressive.

Grace Home Decor & More

I worked the app quickly and will learn as I go. It seems to be a fun and great app. I would recommend the app to another business owner.

designairspace

I just signed up - the capabilities are very impressive (templates and editing for Pop-Ups), extensive rules on whom to show the pop-up, integration with many systems and a great virtual assistant to guide me through the setup process.

Bloomerichic

the app is nice and i was able to create 3 different campaigns. the good thing about this app is that its giving the users to add more options

Ello's Baby & More

I installed the app, created the campaign and then realized I couldn't find the code that I needed to get it to work. And the help section says it's supposed to be on the main page. I searched and searched to no avail! I really would have loved for this app to work.