OptiMonk Popups: Upsell & More

OptiMonk Popups: Upsell & More | Reviews

by Optimonk International Zrt

Upsell Recommendations, Discount & Bundle Pop ups, Cross Sell.

BlackGold Products

We are new to the app but so far the ease of setting up our campaigns is great! The layouts and variety of popups are great options for a beginner.

February 19, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our app, we really appreciate it :) Feel free to reach out to us should you have any questions, we would be happy to help you.

Best wishes,

LOMA Loungewear

I love this exit intent popup! I've improved my conversion rate with this in my store and the conversion rates for the different campaigns are accurate - I use the wheel and it has about a 14% conversion rate. I just upgraded to 25k pageviews. 100% recommend this app!

February 19, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our app! :)
We are delighted to hear that it helped you to improve your conversion rate!

We wish you every success in the future!

Gemiss Ékszer

The app itself has immense potential, and the quality of the support I got when I had issues (with my theme) is outstanding. Thank you!

February 8, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for this review, we really appreciate it!

I'm really glad that you are enjoying our app!

We are more than happy to assist you anytime :)

She's Sparkling

My conversions with this app is 13%, amazing !!! I love it, I may have to upgrade to the next plan though because I max out of the allotted very early in each month so I will look into that next

January 21, 2021

Hi,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are happy to hear that your conversion rate is so high :)

We wish you every success in the future!

IRVINNS

No Joke!! This is one of the best Apps on Shopify!! For sure in my top 5 apps.
You have to instal this app it has to be a MUST

January 20, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for submitting this review, you've made our day! :)

We are so happy that you are enjoying our app!

We are more than happy to help you anytime you need, just let us know.

Grapplehappy.com

Very good app even if you use the free version, but I recommend doing the paid version. The customer support is outstanding. An app can be great but if the support isn't there then it's junk. Optinmonk has some really helpful tools and its a breeze once you get how to use it.

January 20, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our app and our support team! We really appreciate it :)

I'm really glad that you find our app helpful and easy to use!

Please don't hesitate to get back to us if there is anything else we can help you with.

Kind regards,

VINX Fashion

So far I think the pop-up works well on my website. The pop-up really works in helping me to received more customer data. Currently, I will received 1 new customer data in a day. So my email list has been started to build more and more now :)

January 4, 2021

Hi,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We are delighted to hear that your email list is growing bigger each day :)

Please feel free to contact us if we can be of any assistance.

Best wishes,
Hajni and the OptiMonk Support Team

DIYAIRCONKIT.COM

Support is good. Fast response. Many templates to choose from. It will be good if Optimonk can show how to paste code to Shopify instead of waiting for them to insert the code for us.
Haven't tested as my store will on be launched in Jan 2021. Will definitely give a 5 star review once statistic come in.

December 30, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your honest feedback. We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with our support. Feedback like this helps us stay motivated, so we truly appreciate it :)

Regarding the installation request, I'm sorry for the confusion caused. The OptiMonk app can be installed on your Shopify store with a few clicks, but we still have to work on showing the proper installation instructions at the right time to our customers. Once again, please accept our apologies for the difficulties. We can assure you that we will make it easier to find our installation guides to avoid any difficulties in the future. (In any case, I'll link our guide here as well: https://support.optimonk.com/hc/en-us/articles/208244389-Integrating-OptiMonk-with-Shopify-e-commerce-platform)

I sincerely hope that our app will help you achieve your goals successfully, and we can prove that our app is worth a 5* review! :)

Please don't hesitate to get back to us if we can be of any help. Hope to hear from you soon!

Kind regards,
Hajni and the OptiMonk Support Team

Furly Curly Pet Supplies

What a great app! So many customizable features. The templates are great too! It definitely has increased my sales.

January 4, 2021

Hi,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying our app and its templates :) We wish you every success in the future!

BioTechUSA

Great exit intent popup app. Easy to use with Shopify and you can easily customize it. Recommend it +++++

December 14, 2020

Hi Peter,

Thank you so much for your positive review, we highly appreciate your kind words :)

Have a nice day ahead!