Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Beautiful Exit Popups, Cart Recovery Popup, Upsell Pop up

ROCKS AND ROOTS

i used this app primarily for campaigns. super easy to use....didn't get lost once! would recommend this app for anyone looking to set up easy and exciting ads on your business web page.

V2K Lines Ltd

Easy to navigate - user friendly. I just installed the free plan so cannot comment on its effectiveness yet.

RO T-SHIRTS

OptiMonk is the BEST!!! For the longest time I was not able to make a successful Popup for my store and today I called Shopify and spoke with one of the gurus there and he recommended your app and he was so right!! I really love it!! I did my first successful pop up today!!! Yeahhh!!! I am so happy!! Thank you for creating such a friendly and easy platform for people like me that we are learning, this is awesome. Also I send you guys an email and you answer super fast and with other helpful tips as well. 5 STARS!!

Thank you!!

Cordially,
Ronco Ortiz
RO T-SHIRTS

The Honest Connoisseur

This app in combination with another that works together has been great. It pays for itself by getting my store more sales and email subscribers too. We highly recommend using OptiMonk.

bambloos

one of the best apps in shopify which gives you awesome functionalities even in their free plan. I didn't check their premium plan because their free plan is already awesome.

Cruxpure

I used this app to help me do sell. I really like how it does selling. we're gonna see how it work for new sellers.

Next Level Dezines

Very easy to use with a variety of templates to choose from. Excited to see the conversion rates for my ecommerce store.

Turtle Central Gift Shop

so far seems like a great tool to use to try and boost online sales! I am looking forward to checking in on the conversion rates and trying new templates!! Thank you, this is a huge help for our non-profit gift shop!!

Briosa.se

nice! easy to use and to integrate! I just installed the popup so we will see if it actually works :) but im hopeful!

Little Henry's

I'm still figuring out this website, but anything that helps my business is always a plus, I'm having trouble with conversations and this app seems like it can resolve this issue.