Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Beautiful Exit Popups, Cart Recovery Popup, Upsell Pop up

Bulletproof Pet Products Inc

I installed this ap and the pop up that gave the customer a discount appeared on my page by the time customers were on it for a couple of seconds. Why give a discount to someone who just got on the page? I set it up to appear later. I wrote for help and they didn't respond. I uninstalled and 2 days later got an email saying that by August 2nd I used almost all of my ap up for the month and wouldn't see it work till next month. If I wanted it to work I had to upgrade. Then a day later I got an email saying I had used all of the ap. How did I use all of it up, when a day earlier it said I had some left? I wasn't even using the ap anymore..... Didn't make sense to me. So the free ap work for 2 days out of the month? The rest I have to pay? And it doesn't even make the pop up with the discount come up when I want it to and customer service won't answer?
UPDATE; Optimunk scheduled a call and online screen session and showed me how some things worked. They set it in motion and designed a nice pop up that included pictures of some of my inventory. They set it to only pop up upon exit intent. I appreciated the help. I am raising it from 1 star to 3 stars because of the help. I will update this review when I see if the ap actually helps my conversion rate.

August 6, 2020

Hi Cherie,

Thank you for your honest review and please let me express once again how sorry I am for all the unpleasantness we have caused to you.

At the same time, I am delighted that we could talk yesterday and can't wait for tomorrow's call when we can discuss all of your questions and concerns.

Have a nice day and talk to you soon,

Jean Patrique Professional Cookware

Great app, seamlessly integrates with emails and other campaigns. Customer Service is also very helpful and proactive in their support.

July 31, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for submitting this review, you are awesome :)

Supporting you is our greatest delight, I am so happy that you appreciate our efforts!

Have a nice weekend and thanks once again for your kind words,

Joone Paris

Special offers boosted without development, great CMS experience and efficient customer service.
Highly relevant for growth teams
Congrats!

July 31, 2020

Hi There,

Thank you for your great review.

We are so happy that you like using our system and you find our support helpful. This is what drives us every day :)

Have a nice weekend and take care,

US BioSolutions Direct

We immediately saw an increase in lead and sales conversions almost within minutes of implementing our first Exit Intent. Plus, when I have had a question or needed assistance their support was fast and really helpful. Great program from great people. Highly recommend.

July 29, 2020

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time for submitting this review, you are awesome :)

We are super happy that you enjoy using our system and that you are satisfied with our support. It is a delight to work with you!

Have a nice day and take care,

SYKKA

Hello
For the free plan, is it possible to modify the pop up?
When I modify it I don't see anything on the site anymore

August 3, 2020

Hi Kethy,

Thank you for reaching out, I would be happy to help you with all of your questions.

I have sent you a couple of e-mails regarding your inquiry, could you please check your inbox so that we can make sure that we help you with the right guidance?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Your Super

We used this app to increase our lead generation on sight, reduce customer churn by offering exit-intent retention campaigns and increase conversion on the site. The app is so simple to use, there are so many possibilities that we haven't even tapped into yet, and out account manager is incredibly supportive. You can design things from scratch to look exactly as you want, and the segmentation and integrations are all great. Would definitely recommend.

July 28, 2020

Hi Hannah,

Wow, thank you for your kind words, we are blown away by this feedback.

It is so exciting to see the results that you have achieved with the help of OptiMonk. Supporting you is a great honor for us.

Wishing you all the best,

1st Ireland

This is a great application, the library has many templates available for you to choose, there are many triggers for you to target customers in the best way. I recommend you definitely give it a try. Support is awesome.

July 28, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for your great feedback, it means a lot to us.

It is so good to see that you enjoy using our different templates and targeting rules. We put a great emphasis on improvement so it is a delight to see that our customers appreciate our efforts.

Thank you for being part of our community,

SuiteValley

This app is really great, it has many options and all very fun and editable. You can design practically everything the way you want. And everything is very well explained and easy to use, you really enjoy editing.
And the technical support is 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐, they always respond quickly and help you in everything very willingly, this makes it totally recommendable because you know you always have someone to take help you.

It's worth trying!
Recommended 100%.

July 21, 2020

Hi Enoc,

Thank you very much for your kind words, you literally made the day of the Team! :) Our customers' satisfaction is always a priority to us, please, don't hesitate to contact us in case, there is anything we could do for you.

I wish you and your team a fantastic week!

OptiMonk Support Team

Uppdesigns

OptiMonk is amazing with personal support, and the easy to use creative templates to get your message out. I recommend you definitely give it a try. It's worth it!

July 17, 2020

Hi Miller,

Thank you for your kind review.

We are so happy that you enjoy using OptiMonk and you like our templates, as well. It is our pleasure to support you :)

Have a great weekend,

We Are Feel

The app is great and Tom and Fruzsina were exceptional in providing help and even designing some great pop ups for us. Highly recommend!

July 13, 2020

Hi Diana and Boris,

Thank you so much for your kind words, it is a delight to have customers like you. It is always a pleasure to help you, so please contact us anytime when you have a question.

Have a beautiful day ahead,

Tom, Fruzsi and the OptiMonk Team