Order Deadline

Order Deadline

by Evil Egg Software Limited

45D TRIAL: Delivery Time - Delivery Timer - Back in Stock

Cuztom Threadz

This app is exactly what I was looking for. Mat went above and beyond by answering all my questions and helping me make some tweaks to get the app to look how I wanted it. Awesome app, awesome support!

Glitzd By Jazzy

Mat reached out to me immediately to assist with installation of the app. I am excited to give this app a try!

December 18, 2019

Happy to help get you set up, and excited for you to enjoy all the benefits of the app. Thanks for the great review.

JMart Warehouse

So many options! The screenshots don't do it justice just how much configuration settings are available. We had a bit of an issue getting it setup exactly how we wanted it, but the support was fantastic and even customised the app to our exact needs, all within a few hours of first contact. Can't recommend enough.

December 12, 2019

Thanks so much for the great review, it's very much appreciated. We look forward to launching some new, upcoming features soon. In the meantime please don't hesitate to get back in touch if you need any further assistance.

Floors To Walls

Absolutely amazing App and first rate support. If you haven't installed yet, what are you waiting for?

December 5, 2019

Thanks so much for your review - I'm glad you're so pleased with the app and of course, if you have any other requirements please do let us know.

Epic Case | Zubehör & Co.

This App has a simple Design and is easy to set up. The support is fantastic. Absolutely recommendable!

December 5, 2019

Thanks very much for your positive review of the app - it's our pleasure to provide great support. If you need any further assistance by all means get in touch. Thanks again.

BushWear

A fantastic app - with lots of inventory stored in different places, all with different lead times, this is the only way to give accurate delivery time indications to our customers. When we need a change beyond the current app scope, support was extremely responsive and added the feature we needed.

November 5, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to add your review of Order Deadline.

It was a pleasure working with you to develop the feature you needed for your store. Thanks to your request, Order Deadline is even better with a great new feature that I’m sure many others will benefits from.

Pushchair Expert

Awesome app. For our industry I am not sure how you would do without it! If you have various stock delivery options from suppliers and don't carry everything it is perfect to give your customers a good idea of when they can expect their products.

November 5, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to review the app, we’re so pleased the app is effective in your business.

Drone.Parts Store

This app is perfect, my store conversion rate increased substantially after displaying the deadlines to customers. It's definitely a must-have. Mat was very kind in resolving the issues I had with set up and now my store is running great!

October 4, 2019

Thanks so much for the positive feedback. It's great to hear how the app has positively impacted your conversion rate, and it was a pleasure assisting you with setup. Of course, we're here for any further support you need any time in the future.

Pureprep

Very useful and awesome service :)! I reached out to support several times to further customize the clock and it went fast and smooth every time.

Annalise Jewellery

Couldn't live without this app, and every store should have it. There are some other similar apps but I don't think they compare. The support is great, even when you are asking for something stupid or potentially out of scope. Check it out live on our jewellery site www.annalise.co.uk

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10