Order Deadline

Order Deadline

by Evil Egg Software Limited

90D TRIAL: Delivery Time - Delivery Timer - Back in Stock

Floors To Walls

Absolutely amazing App and first rate support. If you haven't installed yet, what are you waiting for?

December 5, 2019

Thanks so much for your review - I'm glad you're so pleased with the app and of course, if you have any other requirements please do let us know.

Epic Case | Zubehör & Co.

This App has a simple Design and is easy to set up. The support is fantastic. Absolutely recommendable!

December 5, 2019

Thanks very much for your positive review of the app - it's our pleasure to provide great support. If you need any further assistance by all means get in touch. Thanks again.

BushWear

A fantastic app - with lots of inventory stored in different places, all with different lead times, this is the only way to give accurate delivery time indications to our customers. When we need a change beyond the current app scope, support was extremely responsive and added the feature we needed.

November 5, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to add your review of Order Deadline.

It was a pleasure working with you to develop the feature you needed for your store. Thanks to your request, Order Deadline is even better with a great new feature that I’m sure many others will benefits from.

Pushchair Expert

Awesome app. For our industry I am not sure how you would do without it! If you have various stock delivery options from suppliers and don't carry everything it is perfect to give your customers a good idea of when they can expect their products.

November 5, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to review the app, we’re so pleased the app is effective in your business.

Drone.Parts Store

This app is perfect, my store conversion rate increased substantially after displaying the deadlines to customers. It's definitely a must-have. Mat was very kind in resolving the issues I had with set up and now my store is running great!

October 4, 2019

Thanks so much for the positive feedback. It's great to hear how the app has positively impacted your conversion rate, and it was a pleasure assisting you with setup. Of course, we're here for any further support you need any time in the future.

Pureprep

Very useful and awesome service :)! I reached out to support several times to further customize the clock and it went fast and smooth every time.

Annalise Jewellery

Couldn't live without this app, and every store should have it. There are some other similar apps but I don't think they compare. The support is great, even when you are asking for something stupid or potentially out of scope. Check it out live on our jewellery site www.annalise.co.uk

9 for 9

Great app and even better service/support.

We installed the app and got it working quickly. It offers a great deal of flexibility with regards to the settings etc. We offer a lot of pre-orders where people can buy a product in advance of it actually arriving (we set it up as in stock tracking the inventory and adding a note to the top of the product page) and the product override function allows us to change the text above the timer from "Want it dispatched today? Order within" to, for example, "Due in stock week beginning Monday, 5th August".

We wanted to change the look so the timer fitted in with store and Mat made the changes quickly and efficiently. We had one issue where the timer was still showing when a customer clicked from a variant that was in stock to a variant that was out of stock but again Mat resolved this updating the app so now it is working flawlessly. Thanks Mat!

MyShopppy

Really cool little app, clean effective and doesn't add clutter to the page, adds a lot of value, in my opinion looks even better than the amazon one. Will find out soon if pages convert better with it. Mat is a superstar, replies promptly and is very patient, nice to see excellent customer care still exists, good job bro !

JB Watches

Fantastic app. Support team were very helpful to ensure everything displayed matched to my store theme. Great work!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9