Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identix Web

Improve customer service by delivering their chosen date& time

Gleetee

Very good app, tried a few before but they all had issues so decided to buy this one and it was great. Run without any technical issue, also support help me setup each option of app in my store.

El Rey del Callo

Mobile version is simple terrible! What happened with mobile first?

Desktop view is OK, could be better.....

Eat FRESH HK

I highly recommend this app for all. It works perfectly for my Store . Also it serves my customers very well. I don't have any trouble installing this extension, still I have to say the service team is very helpful. Many thanks.

Lasfloresdeamsterdam

Since I installed Order Delivery Date on my store, I realize that the order abandon rate has significantly reduced. Amazing. I'll recommend your app for others.

Mspictures

Good job, and support center is also good

The Road Stall

Works great! Use their other app for customized delivery area. Work great in combination.

Zinin Store

Thanks for Order Delivery Date, we have saved a lot of time for both customers and shippers. It saves money as well. More importantly, this app has enhanced our service. Love it! Great App!

Med Subscribe Direct

The developer short out the issue in a quick time.Excellent work and great support.Always recommended.

Ornedefeuilles

Great app, just what we have been looking for! The developer is hand on and very helpful and responsive. Highly recommended

Good app and good support.

Tsp Corner Store

Great app and very fast and helpful support team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6