Order Delivery Date

Store pickup | Order delivery | Local delivery | Delivery date

$14.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Store pickup, Local Delivery, Shipping

Well Live Florist

Location Singapore

Have been using this app for a while. The app itself is pretty intuitive and easy to use. There are also options to customise different product delivery dates, etc. The customer service is also prompt in their response and has been very active in following up with the issues or problems I had.

June 24, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!!!😍 We are grateful for your kind words...💖

Turn of Events and Catering

Manoj has been a great help to me this morning. I asked about our shipping page and he was able to walk me through the process and make the adjustments. thank you!

June 22, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!!! 🥰

PetalDriven

Very useful app with helpful customer service agents. It allows us to better track our deliveries for easier shipping

June 22, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!!! 🥰🥰🥰

Terri's Cakes Detroit

I was looking for an app that could assist with delivering products to clients. This app assisted with that. When I had an issue, Manoj contacted me via email to set up a one-on-one to get the app running smoothly. Highly recommend!

June 16, 2022

Thank you so much for the review, Garnet!! Best wishes to your business from the ORDER DELIVERY DATE team...

The Cornish Scone Company

Works well, we had one hiccup a few weeks after installing but support were very fast to respond and address the problem.

June 14, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback!! Best wishes to you from the whole team...🤗

mattresses365

Very happy with this app, it provides lots of unique and useful features! including plugins that allow you to closer tailor the app to your requirements.

June 14, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback, Dear! We are so grateful for your words...

Zakwasownia

Location Poland

Aplikacja pomogła mi lepiej pokazać metody dostawy jakie oferuje w swoim sklepie :) mam nadzieje, że klienci ją polubią

June 3, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!!! 🥰

April Flowers

I find this app very helpful with my local business. Does what I need it too and works with other apps. Very happy to have found them. Great help when needed as well.. Manoj was extremely helpful in guiding me along..

June 1, 2022

Thank you so much for your review, April Dayton!!! We are so grateful for your words...😌

Flowers911.com

Is the best service, thank you so much for your help. the app works amazing and pretty sure. very much recommended this app.

May 30, 2022

Thank you so much for the review, Jose!!! 🙏

ラトリエ デ パルファム 公式オンラインストア

Location Japan

アプリ自体は良いと思いますが、アプリの変更で一部のフォーマットが変わった際に知らせを受けることがなかったので、そのフォーマットで仕様を決めていた社内のシステム連携が機能しなくなりました。
また、先方で何かをしてしまったのか、一部の大事なコンフィグレーションが上書きされてオペレーションに大きな問題を起こしたことも残念です。