Reviews (745)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its advanced booking and local delivery features. It's praised for its compatibility with platforms like WooCommerce and Shopify, and its user-friendly interface. Key features such as customer-selected delivery dates and times, cut-off timings, and handling multiple fulfillment methods are appreciated. It's particularly useful for businesses requiring scheduling. The support team is noted for their responsiveness and personalized service, assisting in setup and navigation.

May 7, 2024

We're using this app in order to be able to offer local delivery only to certain postal code areas. We were researching for a while trying different options to enable this, and this app was the answer.

Had one issue with an error when trying to enter some text in the settings in this app. I clicked the "Contact Support" button and got help in the chat immediately. Very happy with this app and their support.

F.Bache Pukk
Norway
11 months using the app
Identixweb Limited replied May 17, 2024

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled to hear that our app has provided the solution you were looking for to offer local delivery to specific postal code areas. We're glad that our support team could assist you promptly when you encountered an issue. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're delighted that you're happy with both our app and support.

July 1, 2024

Happy with the application, I requested to build an additional feature for my shipping option, the team did it fast for a good price. I am very happy with the result, thank you. I recommend the app.

Queen Of Brownies
France
5 months using the app
Identixweb Limited replied July 9, 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're delighted to hear that you're happy with the application and that our team could quickly build the additional feature for your shipping option at a good price.
Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're glad you’re pleased with the result. We appreciate your recommendation!

April 29, 2024

This app is perfect for what we want for our business and a quick call with manoj who was very helpful in helping us set the app up on our store. Couldn't recommend it enough.

Butchery Bocs
9 months using the app
Identixweb Limited replied May 17, 2024

Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that our app aligns perfectly with your business needs and that Manoj could assist you effectively during the setup process. Your recommendation means a lot to us!

June 20, 2024

Great app, and super helpful customer service. Thanks Hemadri!

FINE & WILD
About 4 years using the app
Identixweb Limited replied July 2, 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear you like the app and found our customer service helpful. We'll pass your thanks on to Hemadri. If you need anything else, we're here to help!

May 20, 2024

Once up and running this app works well and the support team are really helpful. It looks nice on the online shopfront too.

Broughton Street Flowers
7 months using the app
Identixweb Limited replied May 24, 2024

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that the app is working well for you and that you find our support team helpful. It's also great to know that it looks nice on your online shopfront.
If you have any further questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out!

March 22, 2024

I've been looking for software to be able to integrate the fresh edible flowers part of my business onto shopify. It was a niche need as I need customers to book it in advance, with a minimum of 48 hours notice, whereas all my other products can go out immediately.

I also wanted an option that allowed customers to book months in advance during the busy wedding season, so I can get things scheduled in, to be able to plan work days through my busy season accordingly. This product has allowed me to do exactly that.

I previously used a solution on WooCommerce which created so many issues, cost a fortune and has a lot of bugs because what I needed it to do was very precise and niche.

I'm glad to have found a solution on shopify that is much more powerful, has a lot of flexibility and is really easy to setup. Absolutely well worth the investment.

Aweside Farm
3 months using the app
Identixweb Limited replied April 4, 2024

Hello, thank you for sharing your experience with our software.

We're thrilled to hear that it has seamlessly integrated with your unique business needs, especially for scheduling advance bookings for your fresh edible flowers. It's great to know that our solution has provided the flexibility and power you were seeking, without the complications you faced previously.

We're committed to delivering a user-friendly platform that enhances your business operations. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're glad to have been a valuable investment for you.

Thank you for choosing our solution and for your high recommendation.

July 3, 2024

Easy to use, great customer service. Overall a great app

Ming Yan
Singapore
5 months using the app
Identixweb Limited replied July 9, 2024

Thank you for your fantastic review! We're delighted to hear that you find the app easy to use and that our customer service has met your expectations. Your satisfaction is our goal!

May 12, 2024

This app has been instrumental in enabling us in fulfiling shipments hassle-free.

The administrative interface is user-friendly, and the support team is very responsive (shoutout to Mayank), providing timely solutions via live chat or email.

We highly recommend this app to all businesses that requires it.

Mmmm! Singapore
Singapore
About 2 months using the app
Identixweb Limited replied May 17, 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that our app has been instrumental in making your shipments hassle-free. It's great to know that you find our administrative interface user-friendly and that Mayank and our support team have provided timely solutions to your inquiries. Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we're grateful for your support!

April 25, 2024

great app and great service! their support team is A+! speedy, friendly and get the job done!

Fig Balloon Co.
8 months using the app
Identixweb Limited replied April 29, 2024

We're delighted to hear you're loving the app and our service! Thanks for the A+ rating for our support team - we aim for speedy and friendly assistance. If you ever need anything, we're here to help!

June 3, 2024

Easy to use app and integration.
Very helpful support, helped me resolve all my issues with the integration. I highly recommend!

The Purple Knot
11 days using the app
Identixweb Limited replied June 10, 2024

Thank you for your kind review! We're glad to hear that you found the app easy to use and integrate.
It's wonderful to know our support team was able to help you resolve all your issues. Your recommendation means a lot to us.
If you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out!