Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Local delivery | Store pickup | Order delivery date | Delivery

THE GRAZE BY MG

I use this app to help my business with the store pick up and local delivery, they are sooooo helpful is unreal! thank you so much for your support in this!

July 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback!❤️❤️❤️ We are always there to help you with your concerns....☺️☺️

a little farm on the hill

Great customer service. The response was very fast, patient and helpful in helping us find what's the issue or bug from the custom theme.

July 23, 2021

Thank you very much for your review buddy.....❤️‍❤️‍ It was our pleasure to help you with your query.🥳

Food Channels Catering 美食外賣到會

It is a user friendly and reliable app for managing the delivery date and time of our food order. It can also sync the delivery detail and set the time on google calendar. It helps a lot on my catering business. Also the CS team provide quick response to my question :)

July 23, 2021

Yumshi

Perfect, just what we needed right now. Nicely laid out date selector at the cart page. One tiny thing, is that to limit the number of orders for a specific date, it's an additional monthly cost on top of this app. You also cannot put a limit on unless you ask the customer to select a date and time. We cannot deliver at a specific time and therefore it's not very user friendly to ask them to select a date, then select 9am-5pm. But it does the job, and customer support is really good.

July 21, 2021

Thank you for your review my friend and for the suggestion as well. ❤️‍❤️‍ We have note down your request and will implement this feature in our future updates.

Dzurt Patisserie & Café, Jaipur

I am using this app and its really work well as need, About support its awesome, even other than office timing they replied me immediately and sort out my query within 5 minutes. I highly recommend.

July 20, 2021

Thank you very much for your valuable review my friend..🤩🤩 Support team is always available to help you with your queries!!🥰🥰🥰

Laguna Beach Florist

Superb customer service. Ran into an unplanned issue with the alignment of the app caused by my theme and not the actual app, got on a chat with Mayank and it was fixed in less than 10 minutes. He also answered my additional unrelated questions. A+. Thank you guys!

July 15, 2021

Thank you very much for your review buddy.....❤️‍❤️‍ It was our pleasure to help you with your queries.🥳

ChefsEvolution

We use this application every day, without it we could not track the delivery of orders. It is very good, the support responds quickly, it always helps you and I have never had problems with the application.

July 14, 2021

Thank you very much for taking time to write the review..🤩🤩 Support team is always available to help you with your queries!!🥰🥰🥰

directtomasses

Encountered issue with the store pick up but the developer responded very quickly. Recommend for those who need a custom delivery calendar!

July 14, 2021

Thanks for your valuable review my friend!!❤😍😍😍 It was our pleasure to help you with your queries🤗🤗

Peng Guan Food Manufacturing Pte Ltd

Figuring how to use the app and the team explain it in a easy way. The live chat response from them was fast as well. Nice!

July 14, 2021

Thank you very much for your review buddy.....❤️‍❤️‍ It was my pleasure to help you with your query.🥳

Furama City Centre Singapore

Great app. They have updates from time to time. The support team is fantastic. Live chat works way better than ticketing system hands down. Great job Support team!

July 13, 2021

Hey👋 Thank you so much for your review!🙏🏻 We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. 🙌🏻😊 😊

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44