Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Let customers choose their package delivery date and time

Christmas Trees In The Mail

Excellent App. Read the description, takes care of everything no problem. Also, great customer service.

Box Bears

This app was perfect for what I needed, a date picker, very simple and easy to install, I have had to contact support about a couple of questions and they have been back to me very quickly and efficiently.

Dear Fleurs

this is exactly what i am looking for, I downloaded the apps and wanted to move the position of the app, and Manoj was able to assist me immediately (IMMEDIATELY). Most of the live chat nowaday is robot , or they would ask you to send an email. but i got response right away and they helped me installl the app! Woo... what a great service!

Lovs

Justo lo que estaba buscando :), Pagué a programadores para que lo hagan y no pudieron hacerlo, me pedían que tenga "shopify plus". al final esta app trabaja muy bien. El soporte es inmediato, me resolvieron el problema en minutos. gracias, estoy contento.

Barf King

I just launched my site and engaged this app. I face few major problem from the beginning, and the support basically fixed it on my behalf asap. So far I had engaged with few more app in shopify store, this app provide the best effort and speed support! And it help us so much work on not needing to call customer to arrange delivery date anymore! Highly satisfied.

Mazgro

I just started using the app, I have tried many before this, and Order Delivery Date seems to be the one that does not have glitches so far. However, there can be more features added, for example a zipcode validator. I wouldn't mind paying extra for it. Good Job guys!

Bites Charcuterie & Provisions

This app did not serve my business needs, but the customer service was excellent and very responsive!

Luxe Blooms

Very helpful app, has solved my delivery date issues and the guru responded instantly when I needed help moving the position of the calendar.

Veganlife UAE

Great app and great support! Managed to help us setup app setting quickly and efficiently. Replied to LIVE chat very quickly!

EATOO

Great app, all the features meets what we need and did what it said in the description. Highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14