Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identix Web

Let customers choose their package delivery date and time

Simpliigood.nl

These guys are awesome......They did my app installation as I have this before on my other website. I told a guy in live chat to enable only the time as per my previous website and got a very quick and positive response.
Recommend for everyone who is providing delivery for their websites.

The Stove Fitter's Warehouse

I am MD of Stovefitter's Warehouse in the UK. This app allows our customers to choose what day they desire their stove delivering - a service I already know customers think is great (and gives us one up on the competition). The app does almost all that I want it to do. It would be even better if one could have different product groups so some products could be treated differently to other products as I am sure the "one size fits all" will not work for some businesses. This is why it gets 4 stars and not 5 (I wish I could do 4.5 stars). Customer service was excellent (I got them to freeze the cart button so customers could not press it in the second or two the calendar was loading as this happened a couple of times). Works in both mobile and desktop. JP, MD Stovefitter's Warehouse

Water Butlers

Great support, I needed assistance in installing and configuring the app, they fixed everything! Highly recommend!

Little Caesars Pizza®

good app, were some issues in the beginning but responsive support fixed it very quickly.
thanks a lot.

ROZNESS

This app is great, and support is really reactive, thank you for your help.
I used this app to select a delivery date on cart page.

Ludabay

The app is SO EASY to install, VERY CLEAN, but the SUPPORT is what sold me. LIGHTNING FAST chat which usually 90% of the chats are robots. And if they do answer they point you strait to FAQ. These guys are worth every single penny. We use it for our local delivery business and its flawless!!!

Pappas Seafood Co.

We ship a time sensitive perishable product and it is important that customers are able to choose a specified delivery date, this app is perfect for allowing customers to choose what day they will receive their deliveries. We were able to customize it so that customers can not choose same day delivery, and orders for next day delivery cannot be placed after a certain time. Other apps did not allow us to do both of these, it was often one or the other. We were also able to add important delivery notes beneath the calendar and to customize it to match the color scheme of our website. The delivery dates are also recorded to the orders under additional info, and show up on printed invoices and on the order confirmation page for the customer to see after checking out.

The support from the app team has been amazing, we were having trouble with some customers being able to bypass choosing a delivery date at check out and so we reached out for help and they knew exactly how to solve the problem (our own hired web developers could not solve the problem). Someone from the app support team created a video for us demonstrating how customers on our website could bypass it and then inserted a code for us that restricted customers from clicking checkout until the calendar completely loaded and prompted them to choose a delivery date before moving on. I was amazed at how quick, easy, and responsive they are and how helpful they have been. I was relieved that they offered to fix the problem for us.

Best app for having customers choose delivery dates and the most helpful support we have encountered, this app is the best choice!

October 25, 2019

Hi Ashley, We are pleased to have your feedback on our app. It was a great experience to serve you our service and we are happy to assist you.

Lim Siang Huat e-Store

This is definitely a best delivery date apps I ever used. Love it and the support is 5 stars service.

Kegs on Legs

Solid app. Lots of options. Support was fantastic – quickly helped me customise the position and display of the calendar.

PaulTKL-Ecomm

I am pleasantly surprised at the ease of using this app. It is a very useful app. And customer service is very helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12