Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identix Web

Let customers choose their package delivery date and time

Misfits Box

Fantastic app! working as per we want. The support team is very quick in response and fixing the request. I had one customization request for this app and went to the support team for it. They had looked into it very quickly and did the work very fast.

SolDiMar

App with all fantastic feature. I searched a lots about this kind of app and finally I got Order Delivery Date. Service and Support is really great. I had some customization to the app and they made it perfect and same as I asked. It is very easy to use this app and manager order with no worries.

Highly Appreciated.

Ketogourmet

Nice app!!!
I've been using this for a while to manage the order's delivery. Customer service is the best part of this app.

The Little Market Bunch

great app with many features works perfectly support fix issue in a flash

神戸ビーフ館 - Kobe Beef Gallery

"It is one of the apps which exactly does what it shall do, it works perfectly.
We've got customers using this app.
But there is more. Great support. The support of this app is extraordinary customer friendly and fast.
We love to recommend this app and this company."

Dr. Q Shop

Best app I had ever found for my website. It's functioning exactly the same which I required from any delivery date app. The support team is awesome!

Thanks for this great app.

RentPocketWiFi

Hi team, Thanks a ton. I got the expected result. This app is really helpful for me. The support team is awesome and ready to reply my all concerns!

I highly recommend it.

Cravo e Canela Confeitaria - Goiânia

I have found this app very useful for my website. I've tried the cut-off time feature and that's WOW!

Highly recommend!!!

Los Dedos - Flores

Working smoothly for my website. Once we got an issue with this app showing and unwanted code in the order detail page and get in touch with the development team through live chat option.

They took action immediately and fixed the issue on the same day. Happy with this app! I also recommend this to my friends...........

Sunbow

Great app! Working as expected!

We are using this app for several months and never feels any inconvenience with it. Our flower sales are getting more orders and we are happy to manage them by this wonderful app.

The support team is also doing a great job! Happy to have this app on my website. :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9