Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Let customer choose their order delivery date or store pickup

Swallowtail Farms, Inc.

The app works great and does just what I need it to do. It's easy to use and to customize for my specific needs. I had a few minor installation glitches with another conflicting app. Chandna and Binal were very helpful in finding the solution and fixing the problem.

Anndol Floral

Superb customer service, the team was super helpful in solving the issues we had. Thank you so much.

Ambiento

Amazing customer service, the guys were incredibly helpful and replied in literally 20 seconds! Recommended!

LikeWildflower.sg

This application is great! We used this app for our customer to select the local delivery date and time. It's simple and easy to understand. Love the interface of their user's view in app too. It makes it really easy to edit the options and update the details as required. Great app!

Fathom Seafood

It does what it says it does. And if you run into any issues, a quick message to the support team has always gotten back within 24 hours. And they are always developing it to do more. definitely recommend.

Sweet Talk

Great app and the support team are amazing. Super fast and helpful when I had an issue with the placement on the shop front of the app.

Cake Mail

amazing app and support is amazing also :) it works perfectly. I had a few issues which fixed by the support team within an hour.

Fornari

Pleased with installing this app, the support is really fast and the app is intuitive and awesome! I recommend it 100%

Wanting Kimchi

Truly useful. This is the only app that lets the merchant specify/limit the delivery date and time slots. It is not a one-trick pony like many other apps which I have tried and most importantly the backend interface is reasonably easy to understand and configure. Customer support has been prompt and excellent so far. . In addition, there are extra features which you can subscribe to at a reasonable price. Support has been very good.

Cucu' Delivery

This is a great app that works for us 100%. We were looking for an app that can allow delivery times by using time slots and this one works great. Customer service team is fast and reliable.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32