Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identix Web

Let customers choose their package delivery date and time

Zest Catering & Events

Ticks so many boxes and looks really professional. We are very excited about the upcoming updates - looks like it is only going to get better!

Julep

I have just uploaded the app - great service and support so far! I am looking forward to using it :)

The Flower Company

The app worked out great for me. Needed a cut off for same day without the timer picker and Order Delivery Date provided me with just the right thing.

Eat The Kiwi

I used this app to give my customers a choice between 2 delivery days. I was able to set a cut off day and time which was great!

I am also able to select specific days to blackout should there be a public holiday we are not delivering on.

I also liked that there is not a minimum number of orders that the app can process.

The original design of the calendar didn't suit our website. One of the Guru's helped quickly via the live chat. They gave a solution and helped to implement it.

So far so good!!

Mabrook

It suits my needs and help track the delivery dates and gives my customers option to select when they would like to receieve their orders

MR. KOYA

Well performing for my business and I'm very happy to have it to my website. Support GURU is awesome and very quick in response. I got an immediate response from the app support team.
Keep going and well wishes!

Nueve Conejos

the help that i`ve been getting form supporter GURU its been amazingly helpfull. thank you very much

Biscoche

This app allows me to close my store when I take a vacation or block off days where I have a conflict. It is just what I was looking for, and customer support has been very helpful!

Frasan Global Company

This app is the only app that solves my issue, which I can force my visitors to choose their delivery date and time and I can do some specification about delivery times.. it is really an amazing app!! I really thank the support team which is a very helpful team, they have supported me well..!

FURRYKITCHEN

Each time when I contacted the app support team for the help, they were able to reply my each and every email within 8-10 hours with a positive reply. I love this app and happy to find this app for my store. Every star rating goes to the support team and their efforts for serving their best to me. :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11