Pickup Delivery Date ‑Pickeasy , 599 reviews

December 27, 2020

This is the best online help i have ever received before!! I wish all my apps were like this! unfortunately they don't even compare.

Baked Up
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 27, 2020

Great app to use for local deliveries and super great customer service through zoom. I had issues setting up and had a great experience through zoom with the technical service rep helping me with my issue and beyond.

La Fleuraison
Time spent using app: 14 days
December 23, 2020

The app is decent. But what is really insanely good is their customer support. I had some very specific requests and they helped me within minutes being friendly and efficient.

Fabians Patisserie
Germany
Time spent using app: 12 months
December 21, 2020

Just purchased the tool & was impressed by the quality of customer service and support that was provided. Thanks, Shree!

Delta Thrift
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 21, 2020

Love this app! It makes setting up our delivery options really easy. I had one small issue with my slot picker, and the app team looked into it and fixed it right away. They will also help you with setting up the app over Zoom which is very helpful. Overall very happy with this app!

la pecora
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 21, 2020

5* support - recommended. The app does what it says it will and the support team are fast and approachable.

The Old Custom House Penarth
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited December 20, 2020

Amazing service!!!!! So helpful and LogBase walk you through the whole setup process. I highly recommend LogBase!!

The Bundles
Time spent using app: About 2 years
December 16, 2020

Customer service is fantastic, I highly recommend this app. Thank you so much for helping me in building the store pick up & delivery for my site!

The Dempsey Project
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
December 16, 2020

Using this app to set up a restaurant website for a client. Very helpful, cheaper than others, and a 5 star support team. They will help you get this set up and working! Choose these guys.

Lil Bowl Thai and Japanese Cuisine
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 13, 2020

My business is pickup-only, this is the only app i've been able to setup for this. Customer service has been great so far, with a quick Zoom call to help me setup and solve my issues. Recommended!

Indulge Chocolat