Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable features, allowing management of multiple locations, specific delivery criteria, and language translations. Its dynamic delivery rates based on zip code and cart value are praised for their flexibility. The app's ability to handle both delivery and collection orders, along with efficient customer support, is highly valued. Merchants commend the scheduling feature for delivery and pickup, and the ability to customize the cart page.

October 30, 2023

Rahul helped set up this app and it was wonderful. Super quick service and really helpful. He was able to sort out a problem I'd been struggling with for a while. Really really great service and very lovely guy!! would definitely recommend.

Red Lobster Gallery
12 days using the app
Logbase replied November 5, 2023

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Please feel free to reach us if you have any queries, we will be glad to assist you anytime.

November 9, 2023

The ease of set up with detailed instructive tutorials was further enhanced by the extremely helpful and efficient support team.

Prawn Pod
5 days using the app
Logbase replied November 14, 2023

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Please feel free to reach us if you have any queries, we will be glad to assist you.

March 1, 2021

We were using a different app for our Pickup & Delivery date selection and it was giving us no end of trouble for us and our customers, especially given the seemingly unique nature of how we sell our products. I searched and found Store Pickup & Local Delivery and decided to give it a try. Even though they were in their infancy (we've been using them now for 7 months) and the app didn't have all the features they do now, it was the support from the team that blew us away. They were always happy to assist in setting up or changing settings, customising and performing minor tweaks, and listening to feedback and feature requests (which they've now added) and we couldn't be happier. Thank you so much Kumar and the team, we couldn't ask for more, and our store would not be what it is today without you! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! FIVE (TEN?) STARS!!

Chefs on Wheels
April 29, 2023

Dinesh was great to work with and help me out a ton with a setup problem I was having. I will defiantly reach out to them for further assistance.

Patriot Laser Works
Logbase replied April 29, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're glad to have been able to meet your requirements and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Edited October 7, 2021

Great customer service, very helpful and patient and were able to customise the app to my needs. Highly recommend!

Sugar Dose Boxes
May 23, 2023

Rahul is fantastic, very helpful, very informative, very patient. Great customer service, thank you

Cookie Mail
Logbase replied May 23, 2023

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review! It was great assisting you and please feel free to contact us at any time. We'll be always happy to help you.

August 6, 2022

Very happy with the customer service and help provided by Annie. She resolved my issues very quickly.

Velicious
November 6, 2020

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE! needed the app to be adjusted for my use as i only ship products not pick up but i still wanted the chosen date function and they did it perfectly. we even had a zoom call where they did all the changes from my screen keeping me informed on all the changes. amazing. cant recommend enough, ive tried so many date apps this one is the best especially since you can change prep time for different products like i needed.

The Adopted Vegan
April 12, 2022

I am a Grocery owner, I am very happy to have their apps for my store, the functions are really helpful, I can even set up a delivery by different date for different area, and also different delivery rate for the delivery. on top of that the support team are sooooo nice , always there for you, solve the problems really quick!

Hanamaru Japanese Mart
Logbase replied April 13, 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review. Glad to assist you.

June 21, 2022

Still on my free trial and it was easy to set up! Im not tech savvy at all and reached out text support and Raj helped me out and was very patient with me throughout. Thank you all so much!

Its All About Me